Welcome to the World

Kindness

Your POV

We’re sitting there waiting for my cousin-in-law to give birth to a healthy baby boy and girl.

I smile as I look at them, “What are you going to name them?”

“I think Brently and Paisley,” she says to me.

I look at Tae smile, “That sounds perfect to me.”

“Can I hold Paisley?”

She nods and slowly hands me the baby girl.

I smile at her and say, “Hi, Paisley I’m your cousin, Emma_. Welcome to what I like to call the Addams family. Well when you get older I’ll have you watch it to understand.”

I hear laughing behind me to see BAP standing there, “Hey, Tae and Maria.”

Maria that’s his wife’s name. Now I feel horrible for not remembering it.

I turn around and show them my baby cousin and I look beside me to see Tae is standing there with his son.

“This is Brently and the little girl that Emma is holding is Paisley.”

the boys crowd around her and I smile down at her, “You must feel lucky at having this many boys fawning over you.”

I hear them chuckle, “Probably as much as you did when we did that.”

I chuckle, “Maybe.”

I see Jongup smile and I smile back at him.

“So Emma how is the song writing going?”

I sigh when I look up at them, “It’s going alright. I just need to finish the duet that I have with Jongup.”

“Really I thought you had the song done.”

“I do, but then I had to add parts for the duet.”

“You could have written a new song.”

“true, but I liked this song and I knew it could be a really good duet. So please have faith in me.”

“Of course,” I hear my cousin say as he plays with his son.

I chuckle as I look at my 2nd cousin and poke her nose.

I’m thinking of something to do and a song comes to my mind, but what song could I sing to a small infinit.  She starts crying causing her brother to join in.

I start to sing Baby Don’t Cry by Exo-K.

Tae’s POV

I watch my small cousin decides to sing a song to my newborn set of twins.

I hand my baby boy to Jongup and pull out my phone quickly in time to start recording when she starts singing.

I smile slightly as I watch her do so and Jongup moves near her so that my baby boy can also hear her sweet voice.

I chuckle at how they seem to be perfect together... Not that I’d tell them that.

I don’t want my cousin to be worrying about dating when she’s debuting and I think BAP still has a dating ban.

Still they look perfect for eachother. Soon I hear the song ending and I record until the last note. I turn record off and message some of my friends and coworkers my bundles of joy.

Emma doesn’t even bother looking up at me instead she’s staring into my daughter’s eyes.

“She’s so precious I think she’ll be a boy killer once she gets older.”

I hear Zelo chip in, “No duh she’s related to you and her mother.”

I watch as everyone laughs and the mood is lighter than I thought it would be since I had to spend 7 hours listening to my wife cursing at me and threatening me. Still 7 hours for a twin birth is really good.

I look at my bandaged hand sighing that through those 7 hours I held my wife’s hand and she tried to break it off.

When I look over Emma had handed my baby girl over to Yongguk and taken my baby boy.

I watch as right away he reaches up and takes a small handful of Emma’s hair and he sticks his thumb on his other hand into his mouth falling asleep in her arms.

I watch a bright smile something that wasn’t really ever there very often even since she moved here.

Shemums a sweet melody and soon both my babies are asleep and cooing.

“I almost think you should be my nanny.”

I watch her smile even more, “That’d be nice, but I think you are to blame for that I can’t be.”

I’m surprised she didn't’ lash out at me like all the other times I .

Jongup pokes her arm causing her to look up, “Do you think we can work on the song later?”

She thinks for a moment and nods her head, “Yeah, it should be fine.”

When the nurse comes in to take the babies it’s already kind of late and Emma is asleep in a chair with both of them on her lap. Each of them are holding a piece of her hair with a thumb in their mouth.

The nurse looks at her and sighs, “I’m not sure when I’ll be able to take them off her.”

I nod as I look at the pictures that I took of Emma with her baby 2nd cousins. I have tons of her and them. I chuckle at how I almost have no pictures of everyone else holding one of them.

I look at the nurse and say, “here let me.”

Slowly I wake up Emma who looks a tad bit annoyed again i’m surprised that she’s not yelling and cursing at me.

“The nurse needs to take them to the ward.”

She nods and carefully she takes the two hands off her hair without waking them up. I watch as she scoops them both into her arms and walks over to where they place the babies and set them down inside.

She nods her head and almost falls over but lucky for her BAP had stayed and Jongup had stayed awake mostly because he was looking over his notes for ___’s song.

“Hyung’s wake up it’s time to head back to the dorm.”

Slowly they wake up and Zelo looks up from his phone.

“Yongguk can Emma stay over at your dorm since my apartment is kind of out of the way?”

“Yeah of course she can,” he answers me.

“Jongup help get Emma to the van.”

I watch as Jongup and Emma slowly make their way out of the room.

Before Yongguk leaves I ask, “Are those two an item?”

Yongguk shrugs, “What would you like to know.”

I watch as he walks out of the room and I hear my wife call out to me so i walk back to her bedside climbing onto the hospital bed pulling her into my arms.

Yongguk’s POV

As we make it to the van and everyone is strapped in I look at Jongup and say, “You should be more careful. I think her cousin is suspecting something is going on between the two of you.”

“You know he wouldn’t say anything because he loves his cousin like she was his own daughter.”

I know he’s right but I still should worry a little bit for the two of them.