Cheer Up

Kindness

Your POV

I smile as I sit in the garden with Jongup forgetting everything and creating my own world for myself. Jongup and I sit there and talk about little nothings until the other guys are coming to get us.

I’m leaning my head on Jongup’s shoulder. He’s able to hold back a blush not that I noticed.

I close my eyes as I lean closer to him and start talking, “It’s hard to be able to try and be strong when most of the time when I’m laughing I feel myself being torn apart. When I’m smiling I hide my true feelings. When I’m here with you and the guys I feel like I can try to show how I truly feel. I even have started feeling that way around my cousin. Cause my family back home always saw emotions as a weakness to never show your emotions.” I smile that reaches my eyes out of happiness and look at Jongup, “thank you.”

He blushes and nods.

I laugh and kiss him on the cheek as I stand up. He blushes a deeper shade.

Yongguk’s POV

We’ve been spying on them for a little bit and they look cute together, like this I’m going to hate to ruin a perfect moment.

Zelo looks at me, starts chuckling, and making faces.

I sigh shaking my head at the maknae’s reaction to the scene before us that’s too much like it came out of a drama.

From the look of Daehyun, he’s a bit jealous of Jongup but he’s happy for him.

Youngjae has his cheeks puffed out and looking like he’s going to start crying because it seems so happy.

Himchan is annoyed with Zelo’s actions so he hits him in the back of the head.

He cries out so we have to try and hide from their eyes when they look back at us.

Your POV

“Did you hear that?”

Jongup nods his head even though his head is above mine he can’t see anymore than I can.

“Yeah…”

“Jongup can I ask something?”

“Yeah of course.”

“Its just I don’t want you to get in trouble since managers and companies have problems with their idols dating. Can we just tell the guys and figure out a way to tell my cousin?”

Jongup seems hurt but before he can answer, Himchan covers his mouth and says, “Don’t’ make an of yourself just agree to it and she’s right. What if they try to break you two up or try to tear up your contract, there’s some things companies will do and cover up remember that Jongup.”

I nod and remember my cousin talking about how Himchan had a girlfriend, but they broke up and she transferred to a different town almost as if she wanted to escape from him.

I sit down and sigh feeling bad about agreeing to date Jongup.

“I shouldn’t have agreed this will cause too much trouble for you, Jongup.” Tears fall down my eyes, “I cause too much trouble for people. Why do I even let people get close to me?”

Zelo pops up in front of me shaking my shoulders, “What are you insane? Noona you don’t cause trouble if anything it’s the opposite you help so much.”

I blink confused but smile realizing his words have truth to it.

I’m no longer a troublemaker a girl that was about to make her way into juvie for fighting in schools.

Still I feel down in the dumps for even remembering about how my life was just last month.

I feel a raindrop hit my nose making I scrunch it up.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute,” Himchan says as he pinches my cheeks.

I glare at him and he let me go and sighed.

I smile and lift my hand up just at the right moment when it starts down pouring.

I laugh and grab Jongup’s hand and shout, “Dance with me.”

He shakes his head and tries to escape but Yongguk grabs him and tells him, “Just dance with your girlfriend she’s smiling and happy isn’t she.”

He nods and looks at me as I dance around in the rain already soaked like everyone else is by now. He laughs and shakes his head.

Himchan Shouts, “Dancing in the Rain sounds like fun.”

I laugh smiling with true happiness, “Neh.”

I run over to Himchan, grab his hands, and start jumping up and down laughing.

The moment was somewhat ruined when my cousin comes out into the garden.

“What are you guys doing?”

“Hanging out of course,” I say before anyone else can answer. “I wanted to see the garden so Jongup brought me out here since I asked then the guys came with us.”

He nods not that he completely believed me but to see me so happy he was alright with it. Still he had to be my guardian and the one to look after B.A.P at times.

“I know that it must be fun to be dancing in the rain but you’re all soaked so come back inside to change and warm up.”

“Yeh,” I laugh and I run over to him and give him a big hug.

When I let go to leave I give him a kiss on the cheek and run into the TS Entertainment building.