His Shirt

Kindness

Your POV

I walk into the TS building and realize that I have no spare clothes.

“Cous I don’t have another pair of clothes with me.”

Jongup looks over at me and says, “Oh well I have an extra shirt I’m sure you can make it into a dress or something since you're so short.”

I look up at him and pout, “That’s mean maybe it’s because you’re just freakishly tall.”

He looks down at me and sticks his tongue out.

If you do that again I’ll hold onto your tongue so that you can’t do that again.”

He goes to stick his tongue out again only to have Himchan hit him.

“Why are you acting like a flirtatious freak that’s my job?”

I laugh and look up at Jongup, “So can I have that shirt please. Since my shirt is drenched and making a puddle on the floor.”

He nods and walks over to where his bag is and takes out a green and black t-shirt and hands it to me.

I smile up at him as I take the shirt and race into the bathroom to change my shirt.

I pull my t-shirt over my head when I lock the bathroom stall. I touch my shorts glad to feel that they are only a bit wet so I can keep them on. I slip Jongup’s shirt on and look to see that it’s not all that baggy on my body.

I walk out of the stall and look around to see that no one’s in the bathroom.

I shrug and carry my shirt to the practice room to come face to face with the B.A.P guys looking at me.

Himchan smiles cheekily, “Oh look Jongup your girlfriend looks great in your shirt doesn’t she?”

To my surprise, Yongguk hit Himchan on the back of the head.

“Ya, what was that for?”

“For being an idiot,” his deep voice says.

I laugh and decide to sneak up on the two since their fighting. I jump up and are able to wrap my arms around both of their necks and drag them down knocking their heads together.  I jump away and hide behind Jongup before they look up.

“Ya, Emma that hurt.”

I laugh and look at them from behind Jongup and stick my tongue out at them, “Its not my fault you two lovebirds fight over everything.”

They look at me surprise and Himchan yells at me, “What the hell?”

I look at Jongup and pout.

Jongup looks down at me and asks, “Are you alright?”

“Himchan-oppa is scary?” saying that catches Himchan off guard making me laugh and look up at Jongup, “sweetie can we practice please. I need to get a dance down for auditions.”

He nods and looks down at me, “Alright what song do you want to sing and dance to?”

“I don’t know I always had dances come to mind…. Hey I know how about the dance I made for I remember.”

They look at me shocked, “You made a dance to that?”

I nod and jump up. I race over to the stereo system and plug in my IPod. I click on my dance playlist and find ‘I remember.’

When the song starts, I get in position. As the song starts, I sing and dance to it spinning around the practice room forgetting that BAP is watching me. As the song finishes so do I. I look up to see shocked faces.

“Wow you made that dance yourself, jariya.”

I look down and nod my head shyly, “Yeah I made it when I first heard the song. I’m surprised that I remember all the dance moves though.”

“Still that was amazing that you were able to do all of that in one setting. Most people have to still try and remember dance moves.”

“Huh I don’t most of the time I just hear the music and let it speak to me.”

“That’s not fair,” I hear Jongup mutter.

I sigh and walk over to him and sigh when I have to jump up and pull his head down, “well I have been dancing since I was a tiny little thing so chill.”

He nods but still seems a bit confused by my choice of words. I simply shrug it off and wait for my brother to come back in. I start playing through my dance playlist and as I dink around with dance, moved Zelo and Jongup join in with me.

Soon I hear the door open to see my cousin standing there surprised. He shakes his head and shouts my name causing me to lose balance falling on top of Jongup knocking him down. We laugh as we pull each other up but stop when we make eye contact with my cousin standing at the door with a serious look on his face.

I decided to grease him up, “Matt what are you doing in here?”

He smiles when I say his name and turns behind him and calls the boss’ name. I don’t move well in truth I do. I pull myself up off Jongup and pull him up. When the boss comes in, I’m holding Jongup’s hand.  He’s quiet so I let go of Jongup’s hand and check to see if he’s alright.

“I have a perfect idea at how to promote your cousin, Matt.”

All of us looked at him confused. “Like how Secret’s Song Jieun worked with Yongguk we will have Jongup work with Emma.”

I look at boss like he’s crazy and Jongup does the same.

“Wae!”

“Bwoh!”

The boss looks at us with a serious look on his face, “Well she is wearing your shirt, but I heard you guys all played out in the rain. The way you all danced, there was a secret connection in it or someone can picture a connection. Zelo will help you two if needed, but with your dancing brains, I’m sure they’ll be no problem.”

We give in and nod our heads, “Sir we don’t even have a song.”

He shrugs and gives us a look, “That’s your problem figure something out.”

We nod our heads and keep them down after he leaves.

I look over at him when they leave and go, “We’re screwed aren’t we?”

He looks at the door then me.

Sighing we walks over to me and gives me a hug, “No, we’re not we just have to figure out what our song will be.”

I nod my head, pick up a notebook, and stare at it. I take a deep breathe and start writing.

I look up to see everyone was staring at me, “Aren’t you guys going to practice?”

Almost as if they broke from a trance, they all started to work on their dancing. As I sat there writing like there was no tomorrow. When I finished it, they ended practice for the day and I wasn’t even done yet though. I have to set up the music and everything for the dance and later.

“Noona what did you write?”

I hide the page I wrote on as I tear it out of the notebook and slip into your pocket.

“Nothing it’s not ready.”

I pat my pockets and realize that my house keys are in my still drying shirt pocket. I pull my keys out and the guys look over at me.

“Do you want a ride home?’

I look outside to see that it’s still raining. I smile over at them and nod.

When we pile in the car I sit close to Jongup and close to the door for I can jump out. When we reach my cousin’s house I smile at them and open the van door. I feel someone tug my arm and hand me an umbrella.

I laugh and look at Jongup as he says, “Now we can’t have our new trainee get sick now can we.”

I nod and jump out of the van before shutting it Jongup says, “Just give me back my shirt whenever.”

Again, I nod and type something out on my phone real quick and send it to him before I shut the door.

I smile when I open my messages to see my message then him.

Me- I’m glad I came to Seoul or else I would have never met you and fallen in love.

Jongup- I’m glad you did to cause I love you to.