Frustration

Kindness

Your POV

It’s hard for me to be around Jongup even after agreeing to go out with him. It’s just that I don’t want to bother him with my stress when he himself already has enough troubles as it is. They had to keep leaving for different things. It’s hard to say that I passed my last year in a high school on top of my class.

Sighing I pick up a notepad and decide to write something.

“It’s hard to be in love when

When the one I love is so far away

I know that all I have to do is call him

He’ll be right by my side again.

I won’t feel so left out

So alone.”

I stop writing when my phone starts going off. I pick it up to see that it’s Jongup. I put a fake joy to my face and answer his facetime call.

“Hey, Jongup how was practice today?”

“It was alright do you have your song completely done?”

“Yeah I have it done and I just need to make a dance I’m not letting anyone but you and me touch my song.”

I watch as a smile forms on his face, “Alright so I’ll see you in person in a little bit.”

I nod my head as I smile. I start to laugh when I hear Himchan call me Jongup’s girlfriend only if he knew that yes we’re  already dating.

Zelo steals the phone and hides behind Yongguk in the not so big van.

“Noona, why do you talk to Hyung so much? Why can’t you talk to me to?”

I chuckle and smile at Zelo already feeling happier than I did for the last week of not talking to any of them just being cooped up in my studio room that’s in my cousin’s house.

“What do you mean I haven’t talked to any of you this entire week you’ve had to practice so much for your new music video and I’ve been getting my songs ready for my debut.”

They nod their heads but still Youngjae has to shout out, “Oh how about all of us come over and work with you guys?”

I look around my phone almost as if I expect Jongup to pop up on the screen again. Almost as if he heard my wishes, he gets his phone back, and smiles making me sigh in relief.

“Sorry about that but we’ll be there in a bit cause you know not even you or your cousin can fight them off.”

I nod my head frowning, “But I wanted it to be just you and me working on this not with them hanging over our shoulders.”

I hear Himchan state something that would have made me blush if not true but Jongup still does.

I think it went something like, “Oh you sound like you had something special planned for tonight?”

“Hyung!”

“Yongguk hit Himchan,” I tell him to do.

I just see in the corner of the screen Yongguk shrug his shoulders, his hand go off screen, and then Himchan whine that it hurt.

I laugh and smile sweetly at Jongup and say bye to him and the guys.

As I hang up the phone, I chuckle a little bit and pick up my notebook with songs/poems that I write on a regular basis.  It’s kind of sad that I haven’t shown anyone these ever in my life. I was kind of hoping to show Jongup when I get to see him one on one but now… well I’ll have to deal with the guys along with him.

I slip out of my practice clothing and into still comfortable clothing that the guys can see me in. When they show up I’m dressed in simple black boy basketball shorts and a plain v-neck t-shirt that Jongup had gotten me one time we went out shopping together. I know this because there’s a design on the back that he had printed on it just for me.

I wave them in and smile at my cousin and his wife.

“I hope its no trouble but they wanted to come and help me with finishing my songs.”

They nod their heads and smile at me, “We trust you guys not to destroy the house well we go to sleep.”

I nod my head and smile at them. BAP are good boys, wishing them good night and bow to them as they make their way up the stairs. I smile waving at them as well hoping that that my baby cousin will wait until morning to come.

“When is she do?”

“Pretty soon… the doctors believe that she may deliver any day soon.”

“Are you excited?” Yongguk asks me.

I look up at him as I sit down at the piano and nod my head, “Of course I’m excited I’m supposed to be the godmother.”

I smile sweetly thinking of my baby cousin who I’ll get to look after as an aunt would.

Jongup sits next to me hitting a low note, “You’re daydreaming about being an aunt aren’t you?”

I blush shocked that he read that on my face, “Of course I am. This is more of a family that I’ve known since I was young. Tae and Miss were always there for me no matter what. They are like my true mother and father. When I was 13, I remember hitting my father in the face and running away to Tae when he was visiting. I was away for a mother the only reason I went back was my mother. They were always there for me.  I was a lot different then I am now because of Tae and now I’m becoming the little girl I was with so many emotions to express… So I was rambling again.”

I hit play on the music forgetting that I traded the set for J.Reyez’s instrumental for ‘There for You.’

I can’t help but to start singing and playing to the song.

“This song is beautiful did you write it?’

I shake my head smiling, “No, it’s a song by J.Reyez he’s a Korean living in Canada I think. I don’t know much about him except I like his music. Hey do one of you want to do a cover of this song with me?”

Its funny they go off in a corner and play rock, paper, scissors and it ends up my boyfriend wins. I smile and pull out the song and let him listen to it.

“Do you think you can sing to it?”

He nods his head and starts singing the song with me.

(the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPa03FnDZCs)

As we sing Zelo records us and when we finish it was perfect. I smile and hug Jongup.

“That was way better than I thought it would turn out… Thank you Jongup.”

I hug Jongup but let him go quickly when I hear someone scream…

I see Tae run down the stairs to see that he’s worried.

“She’s going into labor what do we do?!!”

I calmly explain to my cousin what to do and send the older guys with him and keep the one’s 18 and younger. When they come I rush to the car that I had Youngjae get even though he can’t’ really drive. When we reach the car, I tell the guys to meet us at the hospital. I jump into the driver’s side and make my cousin and wife get into the car.