Stalker, Maybe?

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHQ-WgNzPew

After taking the tests on the computer you raised your hand and the teacher approached you. “Yes ____?” She looked at you. “I am done taking all of the tests” You told and she nodded. “You can go to your class and wait until the other`s are finished” You nodded.

You got up from your chair and walked towards the exit, only to see that the other students were struggling to answer the questions. *I was the first to get finished* You smiled proudly and walked out of the computer room.

When you entered the classroom you sat down at your seat that was in the back by the window. While gazing out to the school yard you heard the classroom door open and your head snapped towards the door. *What is he doing here?!*

It was no other than Kris entering the classroom. You pretended like you didn`t see him and kept on looking out of the window. But who were you kidding; of course he knew that you saw him, especially when you were the only person in the classroom.

Out of all of the empty seats in the classroom he ended up with sitting right next to you. You felt your hair on your neck rise and so did your pulse. *What does he want from me?*

“Do you like the view of the school yard?” You heard his voice and your face slowly turned to him. “No, not exactly” You answered him and his eyebrow rose up. “Seemed like you were drawn to it” He chuckled and his laughter was short and soon he became his old, cold self.

His lips parted again, and you knew that he was about to say something. But before he was going to say something the classroom door opened and all of the students rushed insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter