You are My One

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgxbVkXbNsQ

“Annyeonghaseyo” you smiled brightly once you opened the door to your house to see Sehun`s mother standing before you with Yeongseok in her hands.

“Here he is, your baby” She reached Yeongseok out to you and you smiled brightly while taking him from her. “How has my prince been? Do you like spending your time with your grandma?” You tickle his belly while nuzzling your nose with his.

Sehun`s mother giggled. “He really loves spending time with me, but after meeting you he forgets all about me” She pouted and you blinked. “Mianhae” You quickly apologized and she waved with her hands. “Wae? You are his mother of course he will forget about everyone else when he is with you. You are his everything” she explained. “Sehun was just like him, I think he gets that from him” she winked and you nodded with a smile.

You would visit Sehun`s mother almost everyday or she would bring Yeongseok over your house the days when you couldn`t visit her. “Does Sehun only work everyday?” His mother asked and you nodded. “He wakes up at 10am to get to work 11am” You told her. “Then he comes back home at 5pm” She nodded. “It most be boring being at home alone” You shrugged. “I always visit your house or you come over to ours..so I don`t mind” You told her and she giggled. “Yeah that`s true” She said in that`s-so-obvious tone.

After the time passed by she went back leaving Yeongseok at your house, because you told her that you wanted him at your house before school was going to start. It was only a couple of days left and you wanted to spend those last days with him as much as possible.

“Say goodbye to grandma” you held his hand and made him wave to his grandma. She waved back and blew a kiss towards him. “Just give a call if you need anything” She assured you and you nodded.

Getting back inside the house you saw Yeongseok yawning. “Is my baby tired?” You asked him as if he was going to answer. “Let`s go to my room and let`s sleep” You told him and walked over to your room. Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter