Friendship Day

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQgcCH5nr0

You got inside the car with Sehun and the atmosphere between the two of you seemed to be better. But at the same time you knew, that deep inside he was still bothered by the fact that you were working, but he let it be for now.

When you arrived to school you were in a good mood, knowing that you were going to share the cookies with your friends in the lunch break. You and Sehun were walking hand in hand inside the school building and saw people giving gifts to their friends and how their faces would light up when they got their gifts.

Sehun suddenly noticed his friends getting showered with gifts by the girl students and he frowned. “How come I didn`t get any gifts yet?” He pouted and looked at the girl students who would just walk past him. “First of all they know that they have to deal with me if they give you any” You looked at him and then back at the guys. “And the second thing is that-“ “You`ll give me my gift after school?” You suddenly felt his warm breathe on your ear and it sent shivers down your spine when you heard his husky voice. “Yah!” You pushed him a little. “Today is Friendship day, not Valentines day” You tried to maintain cool, winked and then walked away with a flushed face.

When you entered your classroom you saw the students crowding Exo-M and you could see clearly that they were baffled. You just walked past all of the students and sat down at your seat without saying a word.

But then something struck your mind and you tilted your head to the side. *How come they are giving gifts to Exo-M?* You looked at the students pushing and arguing to give their gift first. *Aren`t they suppose to give gifts to their friends instead?*

You felt two eyes piercing towards you and you noticed Kris right away. For some reason it looked like he was waiting for you to give him something, but you quickly shifted your gaze from him to the blackboard.

--

Finally it was lunch break and you ran towards the canteen and entered it with a huge smile on your face. You noticed Exo-K sitting at their usual place and you walked over to them. “I have something for you” You sang while taking something out of your bag.

All of the boys tilted their heads except for Sehun he already kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter