Quitting

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDTz8tD45X0

You opened the door to your house and were greeted by your boyfriend who was reaching out his hands to get your bags, but you just walked past him and to the kitchen, and put the bags on the kitchen table. “Look who`s strong” Sehun stated and you grinned. “Wae? Didn`t believe I could carry them to the kitchen?” You held your head high and showed him your biceps making him laugh.

“So, what you have there?” Sehun walked over and looked through the bags. “Some stuff we missed and the others are for the dinner and some extra food jus in case” You smiled to him and took out the things you had bought and put them at their right places.

Sehun just looked at you knowing that if he would help he would put the things at the wrong places and ending up getting scolded by you. “What are we making?” When you were finished you let the ingredients you were going to use for the dinner be at the kitchen table. “Kimchi and Japchae” you smiled widely and he gave you two thumbs up.

Before starting you gave Sehun a long stare making him confused. “What`s wrong?” “Are you feeling good enough to help me?” Your voice became soft and your face was filled with worry. “Neh, don`t worry about me” he cooed and brushed his lips on your cheeks before passing by and walking towards the kitchen table.

Suddenly you heard someone knock on the front door and you pouted. “Who can`t that be?” You looked at Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter