Lake

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Getting through the first day you woke up the next day because of the sunrays that had managed to get inside the room. You covered your face with your hand trying to keep it dark, but it wasn`t working. With a sigh you opened your eyes faintly and looked at Exo-K lying in their weird positions being in a deep slumber. You glimpsed over at Sehun who had his back turned against you, probably asleep.

You didn`t understand how to get out of your bed, because Suho was lying right next to your bed, and he was snoring lightly. Soon after you heard the teacher opening up the door to the rooms, and waking up the students, telling them that the breakfast was ready. You just laid quietly in your bed and stared at the ceiling.

The door to your room opened and the teacher shouted. “GET UP! BREAKFAST TIME!” He shot the door, and you heard groans and mumbling from the boys, who were now moving. You took this chance to get out of the bed. Suho looked at you with his narrowed eyes and you smiled sheepishly to him. “You awake already?” he yawned and you nodded. “You should wake up too, or else the other`s will eat all the breakfast” you warned him and the other`s heard the two of you talk. “Araso, we`ll get up” You heard Baekhyun who was lying by the door and you giggled.

After freshen yourselves up you all went inside the dining room and ate breakfast with the others. When you found your seats you saw 6 other sleepy faces making there way inside the dining table. None of them looked like morning people. Exo-M sat on the table right next to yours, and none of them spoke and neither did they care to eat. They just sat there with their head low being too tired to even lift a finger. But who could blame them you all were outside most of the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter