Graduation and Last Goodbye

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnJ38EBOSxY&feature=related

After the last day`s at school had past the graduation day had arrived.

“Sehun hurry up we need to be there in time!” You screamed at the top of your lunges at the lazy boy still inside the house. “I am coming!” He responded back and you stomped towards the car and got inside.

You saw one stressing Sehun getting out of the house and lock it before jumping inside the car and driving to the school.

When you arrived you ran towards the school building. While running you saw the small stage on the school yard and the chairs that was before the stage filled with either family or friends. Running inside the school building you saw the students having their gown on while waiting for their name to be called so they could go outside and get their diploma.

The teacher scanned the room and noticed two students without their gown on. She ran over to you with one gown in each hand. “Quick! Go and change” She waved you away and the two of you put the gown in within a couple of minutes.

After putting it on the teacher told the students to stand in the order the principal was going to call their names. You were standing between Kris and Sehun and you felt the butterflies appearing in your stomach. “Are you excited?” You tugged on Kris` gown and he gave you wide smile while nodding.

The principal kept on calling one name after the other. “Wu Yi Fan” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter