Wedding Gown

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QufMoX15JRw

“Let`s go there!” Taemin pointed towards the second wedding dress store. Sehun had driven you and the guys to the city before going to work.

Being a little depressed that you didn`t find your dress in the first dress you were in deep thoughts. “____~, Taemin is talking to you” Minho shook you lightly and you gave him a weak smile. “Neh, let`s go” you made your way to the store when Jonghyun grabbed your arm. “Don`t be bumped because you couldn`t find your dress in the first store, sometimes you need to go through plenty of stores before finding the perfect dress” He explained to you and you smiled. *He never fails to amaze me* Jonghyun always knew when to use the perfect words to make your day.

When you stepped inside the store one of the workers ran over to you, being eager to get have a customer she could help. “Are you the bride?” Since it was a wedding dress store, there were no other than the brides who would come to visit, so it didn`t surprise you that she asked you that question.

You nodded your head and she smiled. “Follow me” she waved with her fingertips and you followed after her, with the boy’s right behind you. She walked inside a room that had a couple of chairs you could sit on, and in the middle it was a round small podium, where you were probably going to stand when you tried your dresses on. “If you wait here then I`ll take the bride with me to look after a dress” She told the boy`s and she took you with her to the area where all of the dresses were.

“Is there any dress you like in particular?” She asked you while looking through the dresses they had in the store. “I really love strapless dresses, and they need to sit tight around my waist” You told her and she smiled. “Then I have some few dresses that I think you might like” She winked. “You can go to the dressing room. If you go back to the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter