The Real Story

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tjpAekgJ0

You and your soon to be mother-in-law sat down and were planning how the wedding was going to be. “Do you want the wedding at your own house?” Mrs. Oh looked at you and you wrinkled your nose. “I am not so sure, the house doesn`t look good” She shook her head. “Relax we`ll take care of that before the wedding” She winked and you pouted.

You felt Sehun`s warm hands on your shoulders and he leaned in to give a peck on your cheek. “I`ll be back soon” He told and grabbed his jacket. Giving him a puzzled look he chuckled. “I have work remember” He tried to remind you and you gawked. “You can`t work right after a trip” You got up from your chair. “I have to, I promised Mr. Choi. See you” He grabbed a green apple from the fruit basket laying on the fruit table and ran out the door. You sighed and Mrs. Oh giggled. “Don`t worry he won`t overwork himself”

Sehun sat inside his car and was making his way to the work, but this time it was rush hour, meaning that Sehun wouldn`t make it to work at his usual time. He honked for the fifth time and was angry as ever. He suddenly noticed another way that was longer to work, but he didn`t have any choice, at least that way didn`t have any cars. Driving that way he kept his eyes on the road, but he stopped when he saw something familiar on the road.

Stopping his car he opened the door and stepped outside. *Closed?* He squinted with his eyes and took a hold of the chain on the front door with a huge lock, making it impossible for him to open the door.

He took a step back and stared at the banner on the top of the building. “Exotic club, closed” He furrowed his eyebrows wondering what happened that made his father close the club. He halted and then sighed. *Why do I car anyway?* Getting back inside the car he drove to his work.

--

Kris was speeding towards his master`s house while some of s was in the same car as him, and the other`s were speeding right behind him. He was driving between different cars smoothly passing through, he didn`t care of the consequences, he didn`t care about any speeding ticket and he most certainly didn`t care about the cops at the moment.

When he reached his destination he parked his car right outside and with firm steps he made it inside his master`s house and towards that same old room where the meetings would be held. “Hyung, take it easy” He heard Tao`s warned voice and he couldn`t care less. Pushing the heavy doors open he saw his master sitting at the same spot as always.

“This time you guys came without any invitation. Have some good news?” Their master propped his elbow on the top of his desk, while interlacing his fingers with each other. “I have some news, alright!” Kris half spoke and half shouted, making his master confused. “Why so mad?” He gave Kris an amused look. “You never told us that Sehun and _____~ has a baby together?” He gritted his teeth trying to keep himself calm.

“I never did?” Their master stared in the thin air and gave it a thought. “Funny” he snickered. “I guess I forgot” he shrugged acting like it wasn`t a big detail to tell. “I guess I forgot to tell? It is impo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter