Senior`s

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9VLgdjs6kY

The very next day you woke up early because it was the first day at school as a senior and because you had to drop off Yeongseok at his grandma`s house before going to school.

You got out of your room and made your way towards the bathroom and freshened yourself. You heard Sehun`s bedroom door open and he walked outside just as you were done with brushing your teeth. After rinsing and spitting you walked out of the bathroom and saw Sehun yawning waiting for you to go out.

While eating breakfast Sehun sat down across you and ate his breakfast. “Sweetie” You called for him and he looked at you. “Guess what, we are seniors now” You cheered and he only nodded. “Why aren`t you happy?” You asked him and he shrugged. “School is starting again, there is nothing to be happy about” he pointed out and you stopped chewing your food.

He had a point there, but at the same time you were now one of the oldest at school. “Stop being so negative and cheer up” You told him. Before Sehun could say anything you heard Yeongseok cry. You quickly got up from your chair and walked over to the room.

You cuddled him in your arms and hushed him. Sehun peeked inside and you smiled to him and motioned him to come inside. He opened the door wider and sat down beside you. “We need to drive him to halmoni before driving to school” You told him and he nodded.

When you were dressed and Sehun was all ready the two of you got inside the car and drove to Sehun`s mother`s house. As you arrived you got out of the car and walked over to the backseat. Opening the door you reached out for Yeongseok and carefully carried him out.

You kept gazing at him and Sehun looked at you. “Hey, we have school” He told you and you blinked. You smiled sheepishly at him and then kissed Yeongseok`s cheek. Sehun knew why you were taking so long, and it was because you didn`t want to leave Yeongseok to begin with. He smiled thinking about how caring and mature you had become after his birth.

You knocked on the door and Sehun`s mother opened the door right away. “Oh Yeongseok I have been missing you” She cooed and you giggled. “Now you can go to halmoni, and be nice” You told him while handing him to Sehun`s mother. “Have fun at school” She smiled to you and you nodded.

You got back inside the car and Sehun drove towards the school. You just stared out of the window with a pout and Sehun reached his hand out and caressed your hand. “Don`t need to worry too much about Yeongseok he will be alright” he assured you and you nodded. “I am not worrying about him at all, I know he is in good hands, but I miss him already” You told Sehun with a soft sigh and he smiled. “I`ll take y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter