Packing

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjG6TlLfKo

The very next day you had told Sehun about the trip with your school. “What do you think?” You looked at him waiting for his answer. He gave it a long thought and asked you the same question. “What do you think?” You pouted and puffed your cheeks. “I really want to, but I am thinking about Yeongseok, we can`t leave for three days without him” You pointed out and Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. “That isn`t a problem, he`ll be with my mom. She takes really good care of him, and you know that” He crossed his arms and you sighed. “Yeah, I know, but I`ll miss him so much” You wrinkled your nose and looked at your boy sitting in the living room playing with toys his grandmother had bought him.

“Don`t worry about that, omma will take good care of him, but, if there is something else bothering you about this trip then we won`t go” He gave you an assuring smile and you shook your head. “There is nothing else” You spoke. “Then it is set. We are leaving tomorrow” He grinned to you and your eyes rounded. “I haven`t even packed and you haven`t either and we have so many things we need to buy for the trip” You jumped and Sehun took your hand to relax you. “Take it easy, after breakfast we`ll leave to buy the necessary stuff and then we`ll come back and pack our stuff together, araso?” he stood up from the sofa and patted your shoulder. You nodded and went right to business with getting breakfast ready.

Right after eating you got Yeongseok ready and Sehun was ready within a minute. “I just need to change and then we`ll leave” you told Sehun and he nodded. After changing the three of you got out of the house and inside the car to drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter