Hours Before the Wedding

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QRNjC53XLoc&feature=endscreen

The last two days seemed to pass by really quickly and today was your wedding. You woke up by the sound of your alarm, and for the first time you turned it off with a smile on your face.

Getting out of the bed you felt the sun shining more today than it had any other days. *This is weird? I am more excited than I am nervous* You wrinkled your nose and then giggled.

You got out of your room and noticed that the house was quiet. Sehun was probably asleep, he was the groom and that only meant that he didn`t need to do all of the things you needed to before the wedding, like going to the hairdresser, get your make up done and at the end get your dress on.

Taking a quick shower you tiptoed back to your room only to see your phone vibrating. Walking over you looked at the caller-id and saw Mrs. Oh name written on your phone. You picked it up while looking through your closet for something decent to wear. “I am outside of the house, are you coming out soon?” Your eyes widened and you glanced at the clock. *It`s only 9 am* “You`re already here?!” You gulped and you heard her giggle. “Neh, I give you 5 minutes to get ready and only 5”

She hung up and you threw all of the clothes of the closet and threw clothing after the other to find the perfect outfit. When you did you took a hold of the huge pile of clothing and pushed it inside the closet.

Grabbing your phone you got out of the room and noticing the kitchen you pouted remembering that you hadn`t get the time to eat breakfast. While putting your shoes on you saw Sehun with his bed hair walking out of his room. When he saw you he gave you the hilarious smile and you giggled. You jogged over to him, pecked his lips and waved goodbye. “Look beautiful to the wedding” You heard Sehun`s voice echo in the house and you gave him a thumb up before leaving the house.

You saw Mrs. Oh sitting inside her car waving you over. Just as you walked over you saw halmoni getting out of the car with Yeongseok in her hands. “I`ll be with Sehun” She told you and you nodded. Giving a long kiss to Yeongseok on the cheek you got inside the car only to get surprised. “Omma?” You blinked and she smiled. “You`re here too” She nodded. “Of course I need to join this small journey of yours too” You gave her a big hug and buckled up.

“I didn`t eat breakfast” You said with a scowl and your mother laughed. “No one ever gets to eat breakfast on their wedding, which is why we buy food while getting the hair done” She winked to you and you beamed with a grin.

Mrs. Oh dropped you and your mother off at the hairdresser and when your hair was getting fixed she strode out of the shop to buy you food.

“Do you want your hair loose?” She asked you and you gave it a thought. “Yeah” You liked your hair better loose than in a bun. She was just about to fix your hair when you stopped her. “Wait, maybe you can make a bun, but then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter