Confronting Exo-M

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tjpAekgJ0

The very next day when you arrived to school Exo-K came running towards you and their eyes were filled with anger. “What`s up?” Sehun asked them being all cool, even when he noticed how furious they were.

“What the hell is wrong with the new boys entering OUR school and taking OUR name?!” Suho asked Sehun annoyed as if he had the answer. “Oh yeah that`s true. I forgot to tell you about that sooner” You smiled sheepishly and the boys looked at you.

“It`s good you didn`t tell us, or else those punks would have tasted my fists sooner” Baekhyun kissed his both fists and was in fight mood. “Yah! Does your brain ever work?” D.O elbowed his friend who was showing him some fight moves. “We can`t just walk over to them and hit them black and blue?” Kai pointed out and Chanyeol smirked. “Why not?” he said with the most devilish smirk you had ever seen.

“The Exo-K before didn`t give a damn about how to behave, we did what we did with whoever we wanted to” He told them being cocky. “HELL YEAH! That`s what I wanna hear!” Baekhyun threw his fist in the air. “Are they even here?” Sehun looked around and soon he noticed two Lamborghini`s. “Let`s get the show started then” He smirked and your eyes widened. “No! You can`t just walk over to them and start beating them! They must have a good explanation of why they have the same name” You huffed and put your hands on your hips. Even if you were talking loudly they didn`t seem to listen, because they had already made a plan.

--

The break came and you were literally biting your nails afraid of what was going to happen next. You hadn`t heard the whole plan of how they were going to handle the situation, but you heard them say something like “We`

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter