Honeymoon

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cJmJfcAz8&feature=relmfu

The next day you woke up by the sun rays that had managed to get inside your room by the window. Reaching your hand out you felt the warm sunrays on your hand. Moving a little you felt your husband holding you tightly not wanting to let you go. You turned around and looked at your husband who had puckered up his lips with his eyes closed.

You and Sehun had finally started to sleep in the same room and bed. The other bedroom was for your baby boy and only him. “Oppa” You spoke and shook him gently. “Hm?” he responded without caring to budge. “We need to get up or else we`ll miss the plane” You spoke sweetly. He sighed and took his arm off you. “You get up first and after taking a shower, wake me up” he mumbled and you giggled. “Araso” You threw the blanket off you and got out of the room.

Before taking a shower you peeked inside Yeongseok`s room only to see him laying on his stomach, sleeping. You closed the door quietly and got inside the bathroom and took a shower. When you turned the shower off you heard small cries from Yeongseok`s room. Wrapping the towel around your body and head you rushed to his room, but you noticed that he had stopped crying.

You opened the door to the room and saw Yeongseok resting his head on Sehun`s shoulder while he was patting his back. A smile formed your lips and you gazed at your amazing husband taking good care of his son. Yeongseok had fallen asleep and Sehun put him inside his craddle. He turned around and his eyes rounded seeing you standing by the door.

He scanned you from top to toe and you turned crimson when you realized that you were standing before him with only a towel wrapped around your body. You were just about to walk away when Sehun grabbed your arm and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

You felt his warm breathe on your neck sending shivers down your spine. “You know, it`

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter