Exo-M

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jetw21cJim0

You made your way towards your classroom and Exo-K and you had already separated your ways. You pouted while staring at the floor. *I must admit that it I miss them already* You seemed so distracted with thinking about Exo-K that you bumped into someone. “Mianhae” You quickly said and the boy from before just stared at you and then shifted his gaze to somewhere else. *Awkward* You sang in your head and entered the classroom.

You just walked towards an empty seat and sat down. “Right now just sit wherever you like, but tomorrow I am going to choose your seats” Your teacher told the students. When you found your seat you saw the new 6 students standing next to your teacher. “Introduce yourselves” She told them and they nodded.

“Hello, I am Wu Fan but you can call me Kris” The boy who had stared at you lately told and you furrowed your eyebrows. *I am really sure that I don`t know him* “I am Zhang Yi Xing, but Lay will be a lot easier to pronounce” He was the only one among them who seemed to be bright.

Just as Lay was done introducing himself the other member stepped forward. “I am Tao” He was the same boy who glared at Suho earlier. *Tao? I`ll tell Joonmyeon later* You grinned. “Luhan here” one of the boys waved. “I am Kim Min Seok, but call me Xiumin it sounds cooler” He soothed his hair and the class laughed. “I am Kim Jong Dae, but Chen will be fine” He explained and the teacher nodded.

“Please do treat them well” The teacher told and the class nodded. “Oh and one more thing!” Kris suddenly said. “We are called Exo-M” he explained and you could hear the class gasp, and your eyes widened. *Exo-K and Exo-M? What is going on here?* “Do they have a connection with Exo-K?” you heard one of the students and you tilted your head to the side. *Do they?*

You just kept on staring at them thinking if they knew Exo-K by any chance. But you quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Kris the boy staring at you before approaching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter