Soccer

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbwxGaJoQxE

“I want to do something fun” You nagged to Sehun, while sitting on your bed inside your room. “What do you want to do?” Sehun who was sitting on the bed across you, looked at you while resting his elbows on his thighs, and interlacing his fingers.

“Hmm” You stared in the thin air and gave it a thought. “I don`t really know” Your shoulders deflated and you felt the bed on the side sink, and soon you felt an arm sneak around your waist. Looking to the side you saw Sehun gazing at you lovely. “How about we do something, just the two of us without any interruption?” You heard his husky voice, and his breath touched your ear sending shivers down your spine. Without getting time to respond you felt his lips on your earlobe, kissing it gently and then you felt him biting it lightly. You gave him a disbelieved look.

You didn`t know why, but you couldn`t control yourself and let Sehun lead. He gently pushed you down on the bed and was now lying on top of you, and you stared back at him with your innocent eyes. Pressing himself up with his palms he gave you a smirk and then attacked your neck. He gave you small butterfly kisses that changed into on some spots while adding his tongue once in a while. You caught your breath and just when you were feeling it you heard the door to your room open.

“WOW. Sorry” You recognized D.O`s voice and Sehun quickly jumped off you, while you fixed your hair and clothing. The door to the room was just about to close when Sehun called him back in. “It`s okay, just get in” You could hear clearly that Sehun was embarrassed to get caught by one of his best friends.

D.O opened the door again and with a sheepish smile he wiggled with his eyebrows. “See, this was the reason why I didn`t want to share room with you guys” he held his index finger out and shook it from side to side while shaking his head.

You turned crimson and abruptly stood up from the bed. “I think I`ll get some fresh air” You walked right past D.O without looking at him. D.O smirked towards Sehun who was rubbing his neck. “You had to come in at the wrong time!” Sehun took a hold of the pillow lying on the bed and threw it on D.O, who ducked from the pillow and chuckled. “Yah! I came in at the right time, if I had arrived any later, God knows what I would have seen”

--

You stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter