Another World

The 2 Kingdoms

 

Okay… Am I crazy? Oh no, no... I must be dreaming. Am I?!? She thought. And just about that, the carriage was moving and she accidentally thrown out from the carriage. She fell quite hard on the ground and the people around started to look at her.

“Owww… It hurts.” Wait… I felt hurt? Then…This is not a dream? She tried to stand up and looked around her.

She started to walk around to find out what exactly happened to her, but her body went limp because her mind was covered with confusion and she was scared too. Soori wasn't easy to get scared but it was an exceptional in this situation.

She could see a castle, a huge one, right ahead in a distance. Confusion still filled her head but her feet dragged her towards the castle's direction. Where am I? is this some kind of kingdom? How did I end up here? Did someone kidnap me? Ugh stop freaking out Soori! Everything’s going to be alright...you’ll find out what happen, she sighed and suddenly she heard someone shouting to tell the people to move aside.

The people started to ran over to the side until some people accidentally hit her. But she realized something weird. She saw the people’s expression becoming scared and worried.

“MOVE ASIDE!! Give the army a space!!!” shouted the big scary man who wore a solider costume, shoving away and slightly pushed the rest of the people around.

“Oh no, not the shadow army again!” said the men who was standing beside her.

“Shadow army? What’s that? More importantly…What is this place?” she mumbled. Then, a group of some people wearing a black robe that covered their entire body until their faces couldn't be seen, appeared & walked in the middle of the way. They marched in mysterious towards the castle.

“So…This is the one that has been called as a shadow army? Maybe…They knew what happen to me.” She stared at them with a serious look and thought something crazy, yet dangerous idea.

 

Before she could think about it more further, she already found herself breaking through the crowd.

 

***

 

            It was a hot sunny day. Prince Baekhyun ran off from the castle again and made the whole castle busy searching for him. The main village was so crowded that day, as Baekhyun was walking around in the middle of the crowd to avoid the warriors.

          

Damn. They’re everywhere! I just want to take a fresh air that’s all. Stupid warriors! He glared at the warriors who was busy searching all over the village for him. He tried to think something that could disguise himself but just about that, he saw the shadow army was entering the village on their way back to the palace. He smirked as he got an idea.

He sneaked to the fabric store around and took some black fabric before covering himself with it. He left some gold coins in the table.

“Sir this is too much—“ said the seller but Baekhyun has already went out. He quietly slipped into the crowd and joined the army’s ranks. He was a little left behind from the other army and suddenly he felt a hand grabbing his shoulder. He froze as all he could feel then was shocked, along with his shaking shoulder. Shit I got caught.

 

It was Soori. She walked up to the ranks. “Umm… Excuse me Mr. Shadow? Can you explain to me what happen? And where am I? What is this pla—“

Before she even finished, Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and covered with his hand before taking her away from the crowd.

Soori panicked and confused but he grabbed her so tightly and told her to calm down but she was still struggling. “Yah!! What are you doing? I’m just asking! Don’t tell me you’re the kidnapper? OMG! Help!!! Somebody!!!” she shouted but Baekhyun covered again. She could see a part of his face behind his hoodie robe that covered most of his head.

They arrived in some alley away from the main village and Baekhyun pinned her against the wall as his hands were grabbing her shoulder. “Who are you?! How did you recognize me?! Explain this!” Baekhyun said with a serious tone.

Oh my… What’s wrong with this guy. Definitely creepy!  “What? Well, who are YOU? I’m the one here who got kidnapped by some creepy-robe-hoodie-guy. I don’t even know this place!You explain first!!!” said Soori with anger.

Wait…She didn’t know me? And what does she mean that she doesn’t know this place? Who is this girl? Baekhyun gave her a curious look and he looked at her from up a head to down on her feet. His brows knitted together, confused by seeing a girl who was wearing a very unsual clothes which was actually a uniform.

Baekhyun opened his hood and showed his face. Soori’s eyes got bigger and started to open a bit. She couldn't help but stunned with a figure in front of her. He was staring at her with his stunning brown eyes and his messy hair made him looked even cooler. Soori has never felt this way when she saw a guy, but she was sweating  now and her body became limp.  Omg…Why is he…So hot? She thought and shook her head right away.

“Look, I don’t want to make trouble. But you’re not supposed to see me, I don’t know what you’re talking about and seeing your clothes that you wore, you’re definitely not from here. But because you don’t know me I guess we have no problem”

Baekhyun was about to let go of her but suddenly someone appeared. “Prince Baekhyun!!! Guys! He’s here!” a shout could be heard, making Baekhyun and Soori turned into that person.

Baekhyun gave an annoyed look. “Aish, they’ve found me” He growled while letting her go and ran to the other side.

“Prince Baekhyun?? What is this…can someone tell me what happen exactly?” said Soori, as she left there dumfounded.

 

Baekhyun stopped and turned around before he spotted Soori still standing there with confusion look and rather scared.

Sheesh. I just can’t leave her like that…Can I?, he bit his lip. Usually, he doesn't even mind for someone stranger, especially a weird one just like her. But something inside him seemed pleading not to leave her. He didn't know why but that feeling was rather very strong and convincing.

He let out a sigh before he finally ran back and grabbed her hand.

“Come with me.” He said, pulling her along with him,

 

And ran away.