Accidentally Met You

The 2 Kingdoms

 

 

 

They were on their way to the dark hill. They were riding a carriage and they split up into two carriages. Soori was in the second carriage with Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol while Suho, Sehun and D.O were in the other one.

Soori was looking at the window and staring at the view. She looked excited and amused as she was going to a happy place. Baekhyun stared at her with concern and looked at Kai who was sitting beside her. He gave Kai a ‘what happened?!’ look and leaned forward. Kai sighed and leaned forward too.

 “What did you say to her? She looked happy while we’re on our way to face some danger! Are you crazy?!” Baekhyun whispered.

Soori suddenly turned at them confused. Baekhyun patted Chanyeol’s arm beside him right away and pointed at Soori with his head to give him a sign.

Chanyeol confused and glanced around. “What?” he asked with a low voice.

“Keep her busy. Talk with her about… dress, unicorn or something that made her interesting.” Baekhyun said.

“What are you saying?”

“Aish!! Just keep her busy. Okay?” Chanyeol just nodded even he was confused and talked to Soori.

 Baekhyun turned to Kai again. “Well?”

Kai gave him a forced smile. “Err…I said that we’re going somewhere that’s all. And…she got curious and I told her that ‘you’ll see’” Kai gave him an innocent smile but Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “Seriously? Kai?” They leaned back and sat normal.

Aish. Poor Soori. Now she was given a fake hope that we’re going to have fun. I still feel bad though because of yesterday… He was staring at Soori who was laughing with Chanyeol.

He stared at her for awhile like he was gone to another world. He observed the way she smiled, laugh, talk and others. He slightly smiled without even knowing. I will keep you safe, Soori. Don’t worry. He jumped a bit when the carriage stopped.

“Oh! We’re here?” said Soori with excitement. With a mixed up feelings, they all went out of the carriage.

 

 

They arrived at the dark hill. Kai looked at Soori unsure but he surprised when he knew that Soori was still excited. What the? She’s still excited when she saw this…dark, mysterious hill? She’s too something….

 “Alright guys stay put, It’s dangerous in the forest and you might tripped and fall into a cliff and—“ Suho said but cut off by Kai.

He put his index finger in front of his lips to show a ‘be quiet’ sign but Suho looked at him confused. Baekhyun pointed to Soori stealthy and whispered to Suho from a far as he cupped his hands around his mouth. “Soori doesn’t know anything!” Baekhyun said with a low voice.

“What??” asked Suho.

“She doesn’t know anything!” repeat Baekhyun. Suho showed him a confused look.

“SHE DOESN’T KNOW ANYTHING!” Chanyeol added as he appeared behind Baekhyun and Kai. He shouted and made the others turned to them.

Baekhyun patted his forehead and closed his eyes as he sighed and also Kai too. Aish this guy… Baekhyun thought.

We’re screwed Kai thought. Apparently, Soori didn’t hear it and they relieved.

They continued walking around the forest in the hill. They searched for anything suspicious or dangerous. Kai and Baekhyun were walking near Soori but suddenly they were called by Suho. “Take care of her, okay?” asked Kai to Sehun and walked away. Baekhyun followed Kai and leave Sehun and Soori behind.

Okay. Must. Protect. Soori. Sehun thought.

 

Soori looked around and got curious. She unknowingly walked to the other way without Sehun noticing. A few minutes later, Sehun turned to checked Soori but she was gone. He stopped and looked around.

“O ow…I’m doomed….Suho Hyuung! Baekhyun hyuung!!!!!!” he shouted as he ran to the front.

 

-o0o-

 

 Kris was rubbing his knees and patted his arm and legs to clean off the dirt on his clothes. Damn. I landed roughly. Where am I anyway? he thought and walked around to observed the place. He stopped when he saw Suho and the others from the distance.

What? They’re here already? Tch. Great. He hid between the trees and stared at them. He was planning to give them a surprised attack but stopped when he saw a girl passed by. She was walking around through the trees and seemed curious.

Kris was stunned looking at the girl and automatically followed her. He hid from tree to tree but his eyes were locked to her. Who is she? She’s so…beautiful.

 

 

It was Soori. She was looking around the forest curiously but didn’t feel scared at all.

What is she doing in this kind of place? Kris thought but continued to following her. Soori felt something and slowed down. She turned around and looked around. Kris surprised and leaned back at the back of a tree.

Is someone following me? I thought I felt something… She bit her lip but then continued walking. Kris started to move but he accidentally stepped on some branch and made some noise. Soori jumped a bit and turned around immediately but there was nothing there. Okay calm down, there’s nothing here She gulped and walked again.

She still felt something and glanced back. She suddenly saw some kind of shadow and it shaped like a dragon or something. She turned ahead and shook her head. “Omo. What is that?! Did I just saw…a dragon? Okay stop imagining things Soori…stop—“ She mumbled but then she was tripped on one of the branch and staggered to the side.

Kris saw that and he ran immediately towards her. He can see that there was a small gap on the side and she could’ve fallen there. She saw the gap and closed her eyes. She was screaming without realizing.

Okay okay. I’m going to die. Oh no….Oh no…. she thought but then she felt a hand on her waist and she was pushed to the side. She landed hardly on the ground but she can feel that someone has caught her and secured his arm around her so that she won’t get hurt.

She closed her eyes and felt someone was on top of her, so close. She opened her eyes slowly and stared at a gorgeous figure in front of her. He was stunning and handsome like a prince charming in a fairytale. Her heart was beating so fast.

Kris was looking at her concerned and gently shifting her bangs in front of her face to the back of her ears. His eyes locked to hers, his stunning dark eyes. “Are you alright?” he said gently.

Soori was speechless. She blinked several times innocently but still staring at him. “Y-yes…I guess?” her voice was unsteady.

Who-who is this guy?! She thought and bit her lip as she looked to the side with a pounding heart.