Hot Prince!

The 2 Kingdoms

 

“Ahhh! Prince Baekhyun! You’re back!” A short guy who wore some kind of metallic silver palace clothes with shocking pink scarves and blue-metallic boots came towards them.
 
Wow. Fashionista-creep. They have a person like this in the palace? Soori thought and stared at the short guy.
 
“Oh, what do we have here?” he turned to Soori and his eyes narrowed while he was walking around her to see her face and her clothes.
 
“Ah, she’s my saviour, Choi Soori. Soori, this is Mr. Yang, my royal assistant.” said Baekhyun.
 
Soori smiled a bit. “Annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted.
 
“Choi Soori? Nice to meet you! Hmm, pretty! We can work it out!” His face suddenly brightened. “Ladies! Bring her to the changing room!”
 
Soori looked puzzled and turned to Baekhyun. He just nodded at her and gave her a snooty look. A moment later the palace servants appeared and took Soori to another room.
 
“Wait… Where are we going?”
 
“It’s alright miss, just go with us.” Said the servant ladies and went out.
 
 
They arrived at a large room filled with clothe, make up, jewelry and other things. The room is so splendid. Well, the whole castle was splendid ever since she was arrived at the front until here.
 
“Come along, Miss.” Said the girls and went to the changing room and dressed her up.
 
After a few minutes, they’re done. “It’s done! Oh, she’s gorgeous!” said the girls.
 
Soori stepped in front of a mirror and looked to herself.
 
“Oh My God… Is this even… ME???" She saw herself wearing a palace dress. The dress open at the top, so it showed up her collarbone with the sleeve reached to her elbow. The dress was long to her feet and the color is Caribbean blue and there was a cleavage on the side so it showed up her legs and made her look y. She was so beautiful with her brownish wavy hair fell down into her shoulder.
 
 
 
She went outside to some kind of living room while looking down to her dress with an uncomfortable look. Baekhyun was sitting on the couch while he pasted his face with ice because of his wound when he was running with Soori. Baekhyun turned to the door when Soori came in.
 
He was shocked and suddenly straightened up when he saw Soori. He stunned seeing Soori wearing the blue dress and realized she is so beautiful. He stared at her for a while. He saw Soori was brightened by the light around her and the wind flew through her gorgeous hair. It’s like seeing an Angel in front of him... *With Angel chorus as a back sound* /facepalm/.
 
Suddenly Soori broke it off. “What do you think? Too open huh?” Soori gave him a questioned look & Baekhyun was still staring.
 
Sheez… She’s so beautiful, he thought and shook his head right away. “Oh, no… You look… Great.” He said with a low voice and didn’t realize that his face turned pink.
 
“Oh. You’re hurt.” Said Soori after she saw blood on the tip of his lips.
 
“It’s nothing.”
 
“Here. Let me help you,” She pulled out her handkerchief and tried to rub the blood on his lips. She realized Baekhyun was staring at her and she looked up. Their eyes met each other, Baekhyun reached her hand and suddenly the door flung open.
 
“Baekhyun-ah! Let’s practice, where have you been this da— what are you doing? Who is she?” the person on the door looked at them both.
 
Baekhyun lowered his hand and accidentally took her handkerchief. “Nothing! Umm... She’s my saviour, Choi Soori.”
 
The person burst into laughter and came towards them “What the? Saviour? Hahahaha, I know you’re lying.” He came closer and Soori can saw his face clearly. He’s tall and handsome and he has a cool dark blue eyes.
 
“Hey, I’m Kai. Nice to meet you.” He smirked and gave her his hand.
 
Crap. Another handsome prince. She took his hand and shake them.
 
“Seriously hyung, where did you find this pretty girl?” He winked at her and added, "Okay, let’s go practice! Soori, you can come too if you like.”
 
"Umm okay.” Soori followed him.
 
Baekhyun put the handkerchief to his pocket and joined them. “Yeah, let’s go.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
They walked in some alley towards the training room. Soori walked beside Kai who put his hand on his pocket and started whistling. It was a long silence and Kai couldn’t take it anymore.
 
“Okay… This is awkward. So, Soori… Where are you come from?” Kai asked.
 
Oh no. What should I say? “Umm. I’m from… S-seoul.” She answered, but her voice was unsteady.
 
“Seoul? Where is it?” Kai look puzzled.
 
“South... K-korea…?”
 
“South Korea? What kingdom is that? I’ve never heard of it...”
 
“Let’s just say... She’s from another world,” said Baekhyun from behind. Kai and Soori turned back and looked at Baekhyun. His eyes were cold and annoyed of being ignored by the two of them.
 
Soori tried to change the topic right away. “So anyway, you’re an archer?” said Soori when she saw a bow and arrow were carried behind Kai’s back. 
 
“Ah, yeah.”
 
“Is it hard?”
 
“What?”
 
“Playing that,” Soori pointed to the bow and arrow.
 
No! Absolutely not. You see, I’m a professional archer. I can shot 5 targets at once in one shot even with my eyes closed,” He laughed a little and looked Soori with a gentle smile.
 
Baekhyun glared at him. Tch. Show off. 
 
“Really?! That’s cool!” Soori looked at Kai with an amused look.
 
“Yeah, I’d love to teach you sometimes.” He smirked and Soori’s face turned pink, so she looked away.
 
Just about that, Mr. Yang came to them. “Excuse me, Your Highness. The others are waiting for you in the dining room. They said that they wanted to have some lunch first before practicing.”
 
“Really? Okay, thanks for letting us know Mr. Yang, you can go.” said Kai. Mr. Yang nodded and left. “Let’s go!” said Kai happily and grabbed Soori’s hand. She was surprised and followed Kai right away.
 
Baekhyun followed them and watched them with a resentful look and mumbled, "what’s up with him? He didn’t even know her very well. And Soori… she just followed Kai like that? Aish." 
 
“Kai! Baekhyun-hyung!” Shouted a cute guy who waved at Kai and Baekhyun like a child ever since they came in the dining room. He’s tall and has a fair skinned, his face look innocent but very attractive. “Hyung! I miss you!” he shouted again and ran towards Baekhyun to hug him.
 
“Yah! Don’t be overjoyed, I’m back now.” Baekhyun pushed him away and he pouted.
 
He turned to Soori and surprised. “Oh! Who is this hyung! Wow… So pretty…” he said and gave her his hand. “Hi! I’m Sehun!”
 
Wow... Okay… Another handsome prince. She took his hand and shake it.
 
“Who’s that?” said a guy behind Sehun. He came to Soori and so were the other 2 guys.
 
Another one?! Wait… There are 2 more?! Her eyes widened.
 
“Hi! I’m Chanyeol! Nice to meet you!” His smile was creepy but he’s cute and tall.
 
“I’m Suho.” He said and smiled at her gently. Omg… His smile… 
 
“And I’m D.O! Want some cookies? I baked it myself,” said the handsome black hair guy and offered her some chocochip cookies.
 
“So, what’s your name?” said Suho.
 
“Soori, Choi Soori.” She awkwardly smiled.
 
“Wow! Beautiful name!” Sehun shouted. They were standing around her and gave her a friendly smile.
 
 
6 handsome prince were standing around me...........................
 
I think I’m going to collapsed soon.
 
 
 

 

YOHOOOO chapter fourth UPDATED!!! Enjoy! Don't forget to subcribe and comment! :*