Master Choi

The 2 Kingdoms

They all gathered at the training room. The palace servants gave Soori a training gear. The shape is like armor but it made from leather. They’re all finished changing and they wore their training shoes. It’s a black leather boots and it’s really comfy.

“Are you sure I’m allowed to join you guys?” asked Soori.

“Of course you can! We’re already said that,” said Suho with a smile.

Chanyeol lowered his head and whispered to Soori. “Forget what Baekhyun said. He’s like that when he’s not in the mood.” Soori nodded and remembered a thing that happened a moment ago when they entered the training room.

 

“Finally! Practice time! I need some work out!” said Chanyeol.

“Hey Soori! You can join us too. It would be nice if you practice with us,” said Suho, nodded at her.

 Baekhyun turned at them. “She can’t. We’re going to practice swords today.” His expression was cold.

“Err... Your point?” asked Soori and gave him an annoyed look.

Baekhyun avoid her gaze and focused to Suho. “Well, she’s a girl. She can’t do that.”

“What did you say? You mean that a girl can’t fight? Haish...” She shook her head and blew her bangs.

“Stop saying nonsense hyung. Don’t be selfish, It’s just practicing.” Kai broke them off. “Let’s get ready,” he grabbed Soori’s hand.

“Tch. Fine. Do whatever you want.” Baekhyun showed a resentful smile and walked away.

 

Ah... Really, just what happen with him? Does he hate me? But… He’s not like that when we first met each other? Okay… Stop thinking about her Soori. He’s nobody. She thought and suddenly she heard Sehun shouted.

“SO! We’re practicing sword today? Then… What can we do with sword?”

“How about... We’re doing a little match?” asked D.O.

“That sounds great!” said Suho. Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol just nodded.

“Wait… Don’t you guys have a teacher or something to teach you guys?” asked Soori. She looked at them in puzzlement.

They smiled awkwardly and gazed at each other. “Well, we had one. But, he quits.” said Suho.

“And the previous one too,” Chanyeol added.

“And the previous previous one,” Said D.O.

“And the previous previous previous one,” said Baekhyun with a poker face.

“AND THE PREVIOUS PREVIOUS PREVIOUS PRE—“

“Okay! Okay! I get it! Sheeesh.” Sehun was about to add it but cut off by Soori. “Let me guess, they’re all quit because they can’t stand teaching you guys. Right?”

Everyone nodded.

She sighed and then smiled. Really, these guys are a troublemakers.

 “Okay then! Let’s start the battle!” Said Chanyeol with excitement. Suho offered Soori a sword.

“Uhm... I don’t think I can…”

“Just try,” he gave her a gentle smile.

“Okay, fine.” She grabbed the sword and gulped.

Wait… I thought this is heavy but it’s not... Kekekekeke.

-o0o-

Everyone went to the arena.

“Who wants to go first?” asked Suho.

“MEEE!” said Chanyeol while raising his hand.

“Me too.” said Kai.

“Okay then, I will up against Baekhyun. Chanyeol, you’re with Soori. And Kai with D.O. The winner will up against the winner and the loser with the loser. Sehun, you’re up in round 2. Araso?” said suho.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Suho is truly has a soul of a leader inside him. “Okay! Let’s get started!”

 

The first round is Suho and Baekhyun. Suho can handle Baekhyun at the start. But Baekhyun can easily blocked Suho’s attack and defeated him.

“As usual.” D.O mumbled.

“What?” asked Soori.

“Baekhyun. When it comes to sword, no one can defeat him.” They watched the fight at the side of the arena. Soori admit, Baekhyun was really great at sword.

Next one is Chanyeol and Soori. What to do, what to do? Soori standing still in the middle of the arena. Panicked. Chanyeol moved first with his first strike.

Suddenly, Soori knew what she have to do. She manage Chanyeol’s attack and reverse the attack. Chanyeol’s sword dropped on the ground and he lost. Everyone were surprised especially Baekhyun. His eyes widened and confused.

“Wow, I didn’t know you’re good at sword, Soori.” Said Chanyeol.

“Me…too...” What did I just do...? Soori confused, she was trembled and headed back to the side.

Next one, Kai vs. D.O. Before begin, Kai stared at D.O and smirked.

“Hey! Don’t make me panicked please.” Kai began his first move. He attacked D.O eventually. D.O can hold it but at the end, he lost his balance and fell. Kai won.

 

It got more exciting in round 2. The loser, Suho and Chanyeol battling up against each other and Suho won. The next were Suho and D.O. D.O can manage his balance this time and he defeated Suho.

After that, it was Soori vs. the maknae. Soori defeated him easily but she felt bad seeing Sehun’s face. He did his aegyo and he pouted. They went back to the side, everyone were praising Soori.

She smiled at the others but stopped when she looked at Baekhyun. He glanced at her and turned away. D.O patted her back and she jumped a bit.

“Oh sorry, it’s our turn now. Let’s go.” He showed her a gentle smile.

In the arena, D.O was clever. He has a strategy to attack. But unfortunately, Soori was fast. She broke through D.O’s defense and defeated him.

“Oh man. I lost. You’re awesome Soori!” he said.

“Really? It’s just a coincidence.” Oh boy. This is weird. How can I got this far? This is my first time using sword... Her head filled with confusion.

It’s the semi final round. Everyone got more excited.

“Okay. It’s semi-final guys, the winner will battle up against Soori. Kai, Baekhyun… You guys ready?” asked Suho.

“More than ever.” said Baekhyun and smirked.

“I’m fired up!” said Kai with excitement.

“Then let’s begin...” said Suho, glanced at them both. The atmosphere became tense when they were facing each other.

“So, who’s first hyung?” asked Kai, smiled.

“Don’t play around. I won’t get easy on you.” said Baekhyun, he gave Kai a death glare.

“Fine, then—“

Just about that, Kai moved forward, so fast. He attacked Baekhyun but Baekhyun avoid that easily. Kai attacked again and Baekhyun blocked it. Before Kai could make another move, Baekhyun strike him and Kai’s sword fell on the ground.

Kai looked down and laughed a little. “As I expected, you won hyung. Good luck fighting with Soori.” He patted Baekhyun shoulder and went to the side.

Baekhyun was panting, fighting Kai was tiring too. He turned and saw Soori has entered the arena. Damn. The rest is just me and her. Remember Baekhyun, BE-COOL.

Soori was standing in front of him now. “You can give up right now, there’s still a chance.” said Baekhyun.

“Tch. No way. Maybe I can defeat you. Who knows?” said soori with a serious look.

She attacked him first and he put a defense. Soori strikes him eventually but Baekhyun only gave a defense move. Don’t know why, he didn’t want to hurt her. Finally, he’s cornered and he can’t move, Soori held up her sword towards his neck and gave him a serious look.

Baekhyun stared at her with an annoyed look. He threw his swords down. “Fine. You win.”

“Woaaah! Daebak! She can be our master!” said D.O with excitement.

“I guess we have found our new master,” said Suho with a gentle smile… Again.

“MASTER!” the other warriors in the practice room bowed to her. The other prince smiled and bowed too.

“Congrats, Master Choi.” Soori’s head covered with confusion.

Wait… This is my first time using sword and now they’re making me their master?! She bit her lip.

Okay, I’m screwed.