Running With A Prince?

The 2 Kingdoms

 

They’ve been running around through the houses in the village for like… An hour or maybe more. The warriors are still everywhere and they’re still after this guy beside Soori who has been called as ‘Prince Baekhyun’. Soori’s heart was pounding so fast, Baekhyun’s hand was still grabbing her wrist so tight but secure. He looked so tired with his panting breath. Because running in a rush, Baekhyun fell for a couple of times and got hit by so many things around, but he kept Soori safe and protected her from any things that blocked their way.
 
“H-hey… Slow down. We should stop for a while and hide somewhere and you could explain all of this to me.” Soori said with a soft voice, she was concerned about Baekhyun’s condition.
 
He gave her a quick glance, and his lips curving into a little smile but continued running. At that moment, he spoke. “Name?”
 
"What—“
 
“What’s your name?”
 
“Ah.. It’s Soori. Choi Soori.” There was a short silent and Soori broke it off. “And you… What’s yours?” Aish Soori. You already know he’s prince Baekhyun. Why did you ask that? Stupid. But suddenly he stopped and so was Soori. 
 
He turned back and faced Soori. His eyes locked to hers and he gave her a sweet smile. “Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.”
 
 
-o0o-
 
 
Finally they were hiding inside of some supply store. He bribed the store’s owner with some of gold coins to hide them. They were sitting behind the table full of kitchen materials. It was a little space so she was so close to Baekhyun until their arm touched each other. She felt Baekhyun’s breath was still panting. His hair was wet because of sweat.
 
“So, you’re a prince, huh?”
 
Baekhyun jumped a bit and looked at her. “Yeah, I guess you’ve already known about that. But… You don’t know me? I’m the popular one in the castle! Well you can see I’m charming and handsome.” He smirked while fixing his hair.
 
Okay… Narcissistic prince. So not cool. She rolled her eyes and said, “No, I can’t see that. You’re face is too... average. Not Interesting,”
 
WHAT THE?! This girl! Aish. He gave her a sharp glare and Soori gave him a ‘what’s-the-problem?’ look.
 
“You’re not from here aren’t you? And… What are you wearing? What a freak.”
 
“Yes, I’m not from here but I’m not a freak! And this is called uniform! Sheesh. Anyway… You should explain me something! About those running thingy and those warriors?”
 
“Ahh… You see. I’m not a type of prince who always followed the royal rules and stayed at the castle for the rest of my life and studied  that ty manners. So, you must be knew why the warriors are trying to capture me.”
 
“So, you’re a naughty prince who ran off from the castle, huh? That’s something.” She smiled and the sunlight brightened her from outside the window. He can see her beautiful smile.
 
Well she’s kind a cute though...  “And you? What happened with you?”
 
“Okay, this is weird actually. I was sleeping on my bedroom after I got home from school and suddenly I woke up in some carriage in the village on this unknown world… Aishhh this is frustrating. I must be dreaming...” She pinched her arm a few times and Baekhyun stopped her.
 
“Hey, you’ll hurt yourself. This is real. You’re in my kingdom. The EXO-K kingdom. You’re in EXO world.” She gave him a questioned look but at that time the warriors appeared on top of them.
 
“Found you, Prince Baekhyun.” He smiled.
 
“Take him!”
 
“Yah, general Kang… We can work this out, right? It’s not my first time running off the castle,”
 
He ignored Baekhyun and saw Soori. “Who are you? Why are you with the prince? Get her!” The other warriors tried to capture Soori.
 
“Hey, hey! She’s my friend. She helped me when I had difficulties in the village. We should give her a reward for saving a prince.” Said baekhyun.
 
What is he saying? Soori gave him a confusion look and the warriors were taking her along with Baekhyun.
 
“Really? Then let’s bring the prince’s saviour to the castle.” Said General Kang.
 
She walked beside Baekhyun and he winked at her. “It’s alright. You’re going to be fine.” He said and turned his head right away. She gulped and chose to trust him even she was quite unsure.
 
 
 
It was a short walk and finally they have arrived. They stopped in front of a huge gate. Soori looked up and her eyes got bigger. There was a big luxurious castle behind those gates.
 
“Prince Baekhyun has arrived with his Saviour!!!” Shouted General Kang. At that moment, the gate was opened by a group of people wearing a black robe. Shadow army? she thought. They were welcoming them and said, “WELCOME TO EXO-K CASTLE!” and without any word back, they went inside.
 
 
 
 

Chapter 3 updated! Enjoy! n_n