Danger

The 2 Kingdoms

 

 

 

The dinner became awkward after Suho and Kai came back into the room. Suho was pretending to be okay and keep smiling while the others were eating their breakfast quietly. Soori was the one who didn’t understand anything but she was scared to comment about them so she kept quiet.

The breakfast has done and everyone was relaxing in the living room.  Kai sat near the window quietly. Soori stared at him confused but the others were busy blabbing about what they were going to do that day.

“Oh man! I’m bored! Hyungs, let’s hang out!” Sehun shouted while playing a pillow-throwing with Chanyeol.

“Yeah! Let’s go somewhere!” Chanyeol added.

“Umm…guys I think I’m going back to my room. See you later.” said Soori.

“What? Why? Come and play with us, Soori!” asked D.O.

Soori looked at them, quite unsure and shook her head. “Nah, I need sometime to be alone. Bye guys” she said and heading to the door.

Sehun pouted but then waved at her. “Bye Soori!”

 

 

Soori was walking through the alley. She was looking around at the paintings on the wall. Why all the paintings are so weird? Hmm

She was staring at the paintings with a picture of some two trees that divided into two. The next one was a picture of some kind of symbols of a twelve forces. She continued to see the next one. It was a picture of a flower or something and two suns, it’s like a two worlds but the other one was upside down. She gazed down and saw there was a description under the painting. She narrowed her eyes as she read the sentences.

 

The legends shall now see the same sky but must stand on different grounds. They shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies.

 

“Different skies? What is that mean?” she mumbled.

Before she could continue to see the next one, someone suddenly appeared behind her. He grabbed her shoulder and Soori jumped a bit. Her eyes widened in horror and her body was shaking. What the hell? Who is this?! She gulped and slowly turned around.

 

-o0o-

 

The living room was quiet until Baekhyun was back. He swung the door opened so hard that made everyone shocked.

“Guys! There’s something wrong!” he said and panting. His expression was serious.

“What? What’s wrong?” Suho asked worriedly, his heart was beating so fast. Don’t say that they already come. Damn. he thought.

“You’re back! What happened?” asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun managed his breath and started to talk. All eyes widened as their heard Baekhyun said.

“What?! dragon?!!!” D.O shouted. Kai straightened up and his expression was shocked.

“Yeah. A few villagers said that they saw a dragon’s shadow figure up in the sky near the dark hill. I’m not sure It’s true or not but the guards saw it too” said Baekhyun.

Suho was becoming tensed. He glanced around and looked at Baekhyun. “Dragon, huh? That means….” He was about to finish his sentence but Kai suddenly stood up and added. “He came.”

The situation turned into silent. Everyone was staring at Kai in disbelief but Suho nodded at him that made everyone tensed. “We have to go there, quickly.” said Suho.

“But…what about Soori?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. His face seemed worried.

“Yeah, we can’t leave her alone in this palace. He might be…come here.” D.O said.

Suho thought for a moment. “Okay. Bring her. But, what are we going to say to her?” said Suho.

Baekhyun was about to say something but Kai cut it off. “It’s okay, I’ll handle that.” Before they could say anything, Kai has already vanished out of the room.

 

-o0o-

 

Soori turned around and surprised. “Oh God!!! It’s just you! Aishh.” Kai looked at her and then smirked, as always.

“You scared me! How did you just…appear out of nowhere like that?” she asked but she still shocked about what happened.

Kai glanced around and lift up his shoulder. He showed an ‘I don’t know’ look. “What? I walked here, It’s just you who was just busy to read that…” he leaned to the side to see what Soori has read. His eyes widened as he saw the paintings. Oh no. She read the legend. This is not good Kai gulped and looked at her. 

“Painting” he finished his sentence but his voice was unsteady.

Soori glanced back at the paintings. “Oh yeah. I don’t understand. What is it? Different skies? Tch. What is that mean? Oh speaking of that, I haven’t finished looking yet” she went to the side to saw the next painting but Kai grabbed her hand. She turned, puzzled. “What? Why?” she stared at Kai innocently.

Kai face was serious but he tried to be calm and smiled. “Umm…we’re going somewhere today. Wanna come?”

“Really where?”

“Well…you’ll see.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the exit. “Whaat is it? I hope it will be a fun place!” she walked beside Kai and she was so excited. She smiled happily as she walked with Kai.

Fun…I doubt that. He looked at Soori and slightly smiled. But it slowly disappeared and his face turned into worried.

Soori. You’re a kind girl, I know that. I don’t want you to drag into this and we don’t want you to get hurt. I know we’re all now in danger but all I can do is lying. I’m sorry Soori, I will keep you safe no matter what. I promise.  He tightened his grip and turned ahead as they passed the alley.