Fly

The 2 Kingdoms

 

 

 

It was an awkward silent. Kris was still on top of her. They realized their position and moved immediately. They stood up but they were avoiding their gaze. They patted their clothes to clean the dirt off. Kris cleared his throat and glanced around awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his neck.

Soori tried to be as usual. “Umm…thanks.” She said coolly but turned the other way as she talked. Kris turned at her puzzled. She glanced a bit at him. “For saving me.” She said with a poker face.

Kris tried to be cool too when he answered her. “Yeah. No problem”

 

They stood there awkwardly. Soori got nervous and played with her finger. She turned the other way, scared to see Kris. She glanced to the side while rubbing the back of her neck. Kris caught her and turned to her. She jumped a bit and turned away quickly.

“What are you doing here, anyway?” Kris suddenly asked. Soori surprised and turned to him slowly. She looked up as her head should rise approximately 45° or something. Man. He’s so tall.

“Well…none of your business.” She answered coldly and turned away again.

Tch. Arrogant girl, huh? Interesting. he looked at her and smirked. Soori realized that and getting more nervous. Sheesh this guy, stop making me nervous.

“Fine then…” he said casually and pretended to be busy looking around.

Soori narrowed her eyes and turned to him. Fine then? Just that? He didn’t ask me to talk to him or something? So not cool….Wait. What am I thinking? He’s a stranger! Forget about him.

She cleared with a smug. “Okay then. I’m leaving first. Bye.” She waved once with an arrogant look and turned around. Kris was just staring at her from behind, seeing her walking away. But just a few steps, she stopped and turned back. She glanced around confused and bit her lip.

“What?” Kris asked coolly, his hands were inside of his pockets.

Soori looked down and embarrassed. “Umm…I kind of… forgot the way back.” She turned her head back and patted her forehead. Aish you stupid Soori! she thought and turned to Kris and showed him a forced smile.

“Really?” he asked and Soori nodded. “Well, none of my business. Good luck finding your way back” He turned around and showed her a goodbye wave once and walked away.

What the? Seriously this guy? He won’t help me or something? Argh! she thought as opened a bit and then blew her bangs.

“Waitt!!” she shouted and catch up to Kris.

Kris turned and raised his eyebrow. “What?” he said.

She closed her eyes and sighed resentfully. “Can you help me?”

“Help you?”

She nodded. He glanced at her from up to down. “Tch. Why should I?”

“Because…because…”

Because what? come on Soori think! she thought but she was too late. Kris turned back and walked away.

“Hey! Yah!!” she ran and walked beside Kris. “Please! Help me. I’m lost…” she desperately begged him.

He stopped and turned to Soori. He leaned his face forward towards her. Her eyes widened and stepped back quickly. “Why? I don’t even know you” he turned to the side and walked away again.

Soori pouted and frowned. She followed him again and grabbed his shoulder. He turned around and looked at her uninterested. She held out her hand and looked at him. “Soori. Choi Soori.”

Kris looked up as he smiled a bit. Omo. This girl is so funny.

“What?” she looked at him annoyed but still held out her hand.

Kris shook her hand and smirked coolly. “Kris Wu Yi Fan. You can call me Kris.”

“Great. Now we knew each other. So help me!” she asked him not polite and then realized that. “Please?” she awkwardly smiled.

Kris managed his breath. “Aish. Where’s your home?” he asked.

Soori looked at him confused. “Eh? Home?”

“Mhmm. I’ll take you home. Happy? So where is it?” 

“Eh? Mm…” How can I say this? I don’t have a home. I’ll stay in a palace with 6 handsome boys that I just knew….How could I say that?

Kris was looking at her. I guess I don’t have a choice Before she could say anything again, Kris put his hand around her waist and behind her knees and carried her bridal style.

“What?! What are you doing? Put me down!” But he didn’t reply and suddenly jumped off to the sky so fast that made her heart seemed want to come off. OMO. WHAT IS HE DOING??? WE’RE? WE’RE FLYING!

 

They were flying up in the sky. Kris stopped when he reached high enough that they can see the whole kingdom. Soori shivered as the cold wind passed through her.

“So, where’s your house?” He asked calmly. Soori was speechless, her expression looked shocked. “Calm down. You’re fine. I’m not going to let you fall”

She gulped and automatically pointed at EXO-K castle in the distance. Kris followed Soori’s direction and his eyes widened. She live…in the palace? That means…

At that moment, he saw Kai and the others down at the forest. They were calling Soori as they searched her. He has a sharp hearing so he can hear it. She was one of them. Not good. He slowly came down and put her down gently.

“Sorry. I guess I can’t bring you home. Nice to meet you by the way” he said.

Soori was still shocked but tried to be calm. “Who-who are you?” she asked stutter.

He leaned forward and whispered to her. “Well, I’m not as you think I am” he said gently. Soori became trembling when he said that.

“Well, I have to go. Maybe we can see each other again. Who knows?” he was about to turned around but Soori grabbed his sleeve. “Where are you come from anyway?” she asked.

He nodded and looked up. “Up there.” He pointed at the wide blue sky.

Soori looked puzzled. “You live…in the sky?” she asked innocently.

Kris laughed a little. “Not exactly. Well, let me get this straight.The legends shall now see the same sky but must stand on different grounds. They shall stand on the same ground—“ he said and cut off by Soori.

“…but shall see different sky?” she added.

“Oh you knew that” he said and looked at her slightly confused but he seemed don’t mind about that.

“Well, what is that mean?” Soori asked.

“The meaning?” he said and thought for a moment. “Well…you have to figure it out yourself.” He said and turned around. “I have to go. Bye.” He walked away and waved once.

“Wait a minute!” she shouted and Kris turned back.

“What is your name again?” she asked.

He fixed his coat and smirked. “Just call me Kris” he said calmly and before she could say any word back, he jumped off to the sky and disappeared out of sight.

 

Soori ran to the place that he was just standing while looking at the sky. Kris huh? Who are you anyway….Kris? she thought and stood there curiously by herself.

 


 

Sorry for the late update! we're having exams this lately but we're done with that and we succeed! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thank You very much!