Jealous?

The 2 Kingdoms

 

The dining room was so noisy. Everyone were so excited with Soori joined their lunch. They asked her so many things and chatted with her like they’re already known her very well.

“So, Soori… You’re from another world? How did you end up here?” asked Suho.

“Uhm... I don’t know. I was sleeping in my room and when I woke up… I’m here, in your world,”

“Uh, oh! Maybe you’re meant to be here. Maybe you have a destiny to fulfill in our world!” said Sehun. His eyes widened, staring at Soori. Everyone burst into laughter.

“Destiny? Seriously, maknae? Stop imagining things!” said D.O and tapped his forehead but Sehun glanced at him with narrow eyes.

Soori smiled. These guys are not bad after all…

“Well, maybe the maknae was right. How can this beautiful girl appeared in our world and met us all? Maybe there’s a reason behind that…” He winked at Soori and smirked.

“Hey, stop teasing her already!” said Suho and threw a napkin at Kai’s face.

“Yah!” Kai shouted and threw it back but it hit Sehun’s face. He pouted but looked annoyed.

He grabbed the napkin and rose from his chair but he accidentally nudging a plate of D.O’s cookies and it fell over the floor.

“ARGH! My cookies!! Damn you maknae!” D.O stood up and grabbed the cream cheese and chased Sehun. Chanyeol was about to get up to escape from this chaos but Sehun grabbed his coat and pulled him right in front of him to cover himself.

“Hey—“

Chanyeol turned his head and suddenly a cream cheese flew to his face.

“Oops.” Said D.O and went the other way to avoid Chanyeol.

“SEHUN!! D.O!!” Chanyeol shouted with anger and started throwing muffins at Sehun and D.O but it flew everywhere. Sehun’s came to Soori and hide behind her back.

“Ahh Soori!! Save me!!”

“Hey, hey! Calm down,” Soori said to Sehun but at that time, her face was hit by a muffin and the toppings were all over her face. Everyone burst into laughter.

She gave Chanyeol a death glare and everyone shut their mouth quickly. Wrong move dude, WRONG. She grabbed the blueberries and threw it to Chanyeol eventually. Kai, D.O, Sehun started throwing the foods too. It became a food fight. Everyone were laughing together.

“Well, this is fun.” Said Soori and they were running around the dining table playing with the food. Suho was trying to stop it but he ended up joined them.

Everyone was having a good time except for Baekhyun. Seriously? Why did they get along with her so fast? Aish this girl… He thought and saw Kai approached Soori. His eyes locked to them both.

Chanyeol was gone mad, he lifted the big cake up and threw it towards Sehun who was standing beside Soori. It was a bad throw, the cake flew towards Soori instead of Sehun.

Soori panicked but then she felt someone grabbed her hand and she was pulled to someone’s arms. She closed her eyes and felt someone was hugging her to cover her. Well, sort of. She opened her eyes and looked up. She saw Kai was staring at her, she was still in his arms. Her heart beats so fast, she was never been this close to a guy.

“You alright?” He smirked… Again.

“Y-yeah. Thanks for uhm...covering me,” said Soori with a low voice and stepped back. She pulled herself away from him and looked away, her face turned pink. ... . What was that about?

Baekhyun watched them from the start. He frowned and looked at Kai resentfully. What is he doing with her? Damn, that player. Stay away from her!

“That’s enough!” Baekhyun shouted. He hit the table so hard that made everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. “You guys are so immature! And you!” He pointed at Soori. “You just got here and you’ve already made a mess. Did you even realize that?” said Baekhyun, his look was very serious.

“Wha— Well, I’m sorry. We’re just having fun…”

“Having fun? Tch. Who do you think you are? You’re just a stranger came out of nowhere.”

What the? Why is he being like this? Soori thought, opened and she shook her head in disagreement.

“Baekhyun! It’s not her fault! Control your mouth!” said Suho. He glanced at the clock and turned at the others. “Let’s just practice already,” he said and headed to the door.

Everyone saw him with an annoyed look. “Soori’s right, we’re just having fun. Geez...” Chanyeol mumbled. Soori felt guilty but she’s mad with Baekhyun too.

“Let’s just go, guys.” Said D.O, he felt guilty for throwing the cream cheese in the first place. Everyone cleaned themselves and headed to the door.

Kai walked beside Soori and saw Soori’s worried look. “Hey, it’s alright. Maybe he’s in the bad mood. It’s rare that Baekhyun was mad like that…” Unless he’s… Jealous? he thought.

Soori showed a little smile. “Yeah.”

-o0o-

Baekhyun walked to the training room ahead from the others. “Damn. Why am I being like this? Ever since she was excited with the others and then that Kai thing… Aish.” He shook his head while ruffling his hair. Come on Baekhyun… What’s up with you? You’ve never felt like this before. Damn. His mind filled with confusion.

A minute later the others showed up from behind. He saw Soori and gulped. He felt awkward of yelling at her and felt guilty about that. Okay Baekhyun. Be cool. He straightened up and entered the training room.