Spy

The 2 Kingdoms

 

 

It was a gloomy night at the EXO-M's kingdom. Kris was sitting uncomfortably in the sofa at the living room, searching for the warmth in front of the fireplace. Chen was busy looking at the raindrops outside the window. Lightning started to appear and made the situation was more tensed. The others were playing cards at the table very serious until Xiumin came into the room. His expression was anxious. 

"What happened, Xiumin?" Asked Kris, he narrowed his eyes. He knew something was wrong. 

"The spy" Xiumin answered with a low voice. 

"What? Say it clearly, you round bun" teased Luhan. 

"Someone's spying on us. Again." Said Xiumin, he ignored Luhan's mock. At that time, they heard a sound coming from the next door. They froze and tried to convince the sound. And there was again. They all came outside in a hurry.

The alley was empty and silent. They walked passed the next room, there was nothing happened until Lay caught something suspicious inside. They went inside and saw a dark shadow passed by. It was fast and they can't see clearly. The room was dark. Suddenly, there was a lightning that illuminates the window and a person was seen at the window trying to escape. 

"Luhan!!" Kris shouted and Luhan nodded. 

He held out his hand and used his telekenesis power to move the nearest object. He threw some kind of box to the person but it missed and hit the window. 

"Argh" the person shouted as the broken glass scratched his arm. He jumped out the window and fell.

Luhan and the others came to check outside the window, they looked down but the person has vanished out of sight. 

"What the?? He disappeared!" Xiumin shouted. 

"Could it be.....teleportation?" asked Lay. Kris' eyes widened as he heard the word 'teleportation'. 

"What duizhang?" Asked Chen, all eyes were looking at Kris. 

"I think I know who the spy is"

 

-o0o-

 

 “Yes! Waffles!” Chanyeol shouted while D.O put a plate full of waffles and honey syrup at the table.

“Wow D.O hyung, you’re making breakfast again?” said Sehun and took one of the waffles immediately.

“Well, that’s kind of my job. I’ll be back with the other food.” D.O answered and went to the kitchen.

It was a usual breakfast in the dining room. Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun were already sitting and enjoying their meal. At that time, Soori came in. She wore a beautiful peach dress. Soori came to the table and Suho greeted her happily. “Hey master! Come and join us!” Soori smiled and then her eyes met Baekhyun’s. It was awkward and Baekhyun turned away. Is he still mad at me? Soori thought and then joined them.

“So, how’s your sleep?” Suho asked.

“It was….fine. The room was so nice. Is it okay that I used that room? It’s so luxurious, I can use the regular one though.” said Soori.

“It’s okay! We have a few other room though, no one use it anymore since they have left—“ Sehun stopped talking when Suho kicked his chair and Baekhyun gave him a warning look.

“Huh? Who’s left?” Soori asked and confused.

Chanyeol and Suho pretended to laugh. “Haha, nothing. No one left. Umm… go on, eat your breakfast, Soori.” said Suho.

Something has happened here. Oh well, none of my business. Soori thought.

D.O was back with another food and sat beside Soori. “Hey where’s Kai?” asked D.O.

“I don’t know, he hasn’t came down yet” answered Chanyeol.

After that, the door flung open and Kai came in. He didn’t say any word, his expression was serious and he looked tired. Everyone glanced at each other but didn’t say anything too until Sehun broke it off. “Hyung, you’re hurt. What happened?”

“Huh? What?” Kai looked at his bandaged arm. “Oh, it’s nothing. I…. accidentally nudged a glass and got scratched by the glass pieces, It’s not a big deal.”

Suho stared at him with a serious look. “Kai, can I talk with you?” asked Suho.

“Yeah. What, hyung?”

“Not here”

“Well, I’m not finish—“

“Now.” Suho’s tone was high and Kai nodded. They stand up and left the dining room.

 

 When the door was closed behind them, Suho was facing Kai and frowned. Kai avoid Suho’s gaze and looked down.

“You went there again, aren’t you?” Suho asked, very serious. Kai looked up, Suho stared at him with anger. Kai hates when the leader got serious and mad, it’s not a very good sign.

He sighed and answered. “Yes”

“How many times that I tell you not to go there again?! It’s dangerous!”

“Well, Look at me…I’m okay hyung!! They’re planning something and I have to find out!”

“AND WHAT IF YOU GOT CAUGHT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!?” Suho shouted. Kai can’t answer, he stand still and looked down.

“Look Kai. If they knew it was you….” Suho stopped and tried to be calm again. Kai looked at Suho, he knew the rest of his sentences won’t be good.

“They will come to our kingdom………again.” Suho said with a low voice and went back to the dining room.