Flight vs. Teleportation

The 2 Kingdoms

So sorry for the late update guys! Enjoy the new chapter(s)! ~.^v

 


 

 

“Did you find her?” asked D.O while panting after running around to find Soori.

“No. Not yet.” Said Baekhyun. His expression was serious. Where is she?! His hand formed into a fist. He was so upset when Sehun told him that Soori was gone. He didn’t know why that he was so panicked when he heard that although he was a little mad at her. “Where did you search for her?”

“Down the hill, outside the forest, etcetera. Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung are searching deep inside the forest while Kai and Sehun went up to the hill,” said D.O. His expression was anxious and tired.

“Ugh! If Sehun was keeping an eye on her and didn’t let her go it wouldn’t be like this!” cried Baekhyun. He grew frustrated as he ruffled his hair and groaned.

“It’s not his fault,” said a voice from behind. Baekhyun and D.O turned and saw their leader walking towards them along with Chanyeol.

“What are you doing here hyung? You’re supposed to searching,” asked Baekhyun.

“I have to go back, it’s getting late. Night is approaching, and we have to find him.”

“But—hyung!” said Baekhyun, his tone were getting higher. Suho glared at him and grabbed his shoulder tightly.

“Listen, we can’t let him come to our kingdom again. It’s dangerous. I already asked Kai to search for Soori.”

Baekhyun glared back and frowned. He shoved Suho’s hand away and shook his head. “I don’t care. I don’t care, hyung. I will still search for her.” he said and walked away through the forest.

“Yah! Baekhyun! Let Kai search for her—hey!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Let him be,” said Suho. “He knows what he’s doing.” He added, and watched Baekhyun walking away.

 

 


 

 

 

 “Soori!”

“Soori, where are you!”

“Soori noona!”

Kai turned to Sehun and frowned. “Yah, how did you know she’s your noona?” Sehun looked at him and shrugged.

“I don’t know. I just want to call her that because it’s fun. She’s pretty too. Noona neomu yeppo~” he started to sing but Kai smacked his head. “Ouch! Why did you do that?” cried Sehun while pouting cutely.

“One word,” said Kai. Sehun gave him a questioned look.

“Babo.” Kai continued.

“Yah!” Sehun punch Kai’s arm lightly and laughed. Kai tried to avoid him and laughed too. Soon, they were chasing each other until some suspicious shadow passed up in the sky so fast. They stopped and turned to the sky.

“W-what was that, hyung?” asked Sehun, a little bit frightened.

“It can’t be…” Kai muttered. The shadow passed again and this time it was clearer.

“I-is that a person? Up in the s-sky?!” asked Sehun while pulling Kai’s sleeve and staring at the sky bewildered.

“It’s him Sehun, it’s him.” Kai muttered. His expression was blank but shocked inside.

“You mean—“

“Yes. It’s Kris.”

Sehun’s eyes widened as he heard ‘Kris’. They froze and stood there for a while watching Kris flying up in the sky. Kris seemed to be confused and flying around over the hill and then he stopped. Kai patted Sehun’s shoulder while his eyes still locked on Kris. “It’s our chance Sehun, don’t let him out of our reach. Understand?”

Sehun nodded.

 

--

 

While Kris wanted to fly away again, they ran through his direction and watched him from the ground. “SEHUN! NOW!”

Sehun immediately held out his hand up towards Kris and suddenly the wind blew so strong towards Kris until it formed into some kind of mini tornado. Kris noticed what happened and he looked down.

“What the—” the wind was attacking Kris and he staggered to the side.

Kris tried to pass but he couldn't because of the strong wind. He tried to fly to the other way and Sehun managed to block him again. Kai ran as fast as he could to catch up with Kris.

"Keep blocking it, Sehun! Don't let him get away!" Kai shouted. He seemed very serious when it comes to fighting and Sehun knew it.

Sehun nodded and do as Kai said. "What exactly are you trying to do, hyung?" He asked.

Kai's eyes locked to the sky, exactly at Kris. Sehun realized what he was going to do and his eyes widened. "No, don't tell me... It's dangerous, hyung!"

"Well, I have to try it." He said as he turned to Sehun and smirked before he disappeared out of sight.

 

--

 

According as plan, Kai managed to appeared on the sky and landed on top of Kris.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" Kris cried while struggling to get away from Kai.

"Catching you, of course!" Answered Kai while grinning and disappeared again while bringing Kris along with him.

They landed roughly down the hill with Kris on top of Kai. They cried in pain and Kris moved first.

"Yah, you should practice more on your landing!" said Kris with his bastard face.

"Well, it's unpredictable yo—" before Kai could finish, he was punched right in the face. He rubbed his lips with the back of his hand and saw blood on it. "Nice one, dude," Said Kai, still able to grin. "But not nice enough.” he finished and kicked Kris' stomach and made him staggered back.

He approached Kris and punched him a few times. Kris was finally pissed and pushed Kai hard. He grabbed Kai's collar and took him to the sky.

"You think, I'm that weak huh?!" said Kris with his anger tone and threw Kai to the ground. Kai fell with his back hit the ground so hard.

"Urgh…” he cried in pain and blood started to came out from his mouth. He quickly stood up and teleported to Kris again. He took Kris and disappeared to the forest. He threw Kris and pushed him to one of the trees which made Kris yelled in pain.

Kai approached him slowly but suddenly, Kris flew to Kai's direction and pushed Kai by his shoulder. Kai was hit by the branches and trees as Kris kept pushing him non-stop.

"Yah! UGH! Ahhh!” Kai cried as he tried to hold the pain even his hands and face were already full of scratches and blood everywhere.

Kris cornered Kai by grabbing his neck. They were panting now, kind of exhausted.

"Why did you come?" Said Kai, his voice were still shaking. Kris laughed. His cheek was blue which was clear that he got beaten up.

"I should ask you that first," he answered. Kai gave him a questioned look. Kris' smile has gone and he looked serious. He tightened his grip which made Kai hard to breathe. "Do you miss me so much? Despite that you were spying on us."

Kai realized now what was he saying. He grinned and glared at Kris. "I knew you're planning something. And I will never going to let you guys do that.”

Kris scoffed. “Bull." Replied Kris and he was about to throw Kai again but he stopped and looked at him. "Ah... one more thing. Choi Soori..." He said casually. Kai's eyes widened as he heard Soori's name. "She's... interesting."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? BASTARD!" Kai yelled. He was full of anger now.

Please, please tell me she's okay. Kai thought.

"Nothing. She knows the legends. And that's quite something..." Said Kris and he smirked.

Kai's hand formed into a fist.

"You—SAEKKI-AH!!!" Kai shouted and cursed him something. He punched Kris and teleported while taking Kris with him again.

 

They fought in the sky and ground as they pushing and throwing each other. They flew and teleport again and again.

Kai was thrown on the ground again. He became limp. Blood’s everywhere. He started coughing and more bloods were coming out from his mouth.  

 

"Hyung?" Sehun whispered from afar. Kai turned to him and shooed him when he saw Sehun begin to walk towards him.

"D-don't..." Sehun stopped and looked at Kai concerned. "Tell the others..." His voice was shaking. "Tell them to protect... Soori," he said while trying to stand up and disappeared again. Sehun was nodding but his expression full of fear.

"Okay... hyung." He softly whispered and ran to find the others.

 

--

 

Kai fell on Kris' hand again and this time, he was out of energy. He used teleportation for too many times and that was bad.

"This is how I like about K. You guys are weak," said Kris. Kai looked at him slowly, his sights were getting blurry and he couldn't do anything. "You guys have limits. And that's why you guys can't defeat us." he grabbed Kai's chin roughly and made Kai winced and turned to him.

Even it was Kris form, Kai could see his shadow from behind. It shaped like a dragon covering the light of the sky.

"Listen, we will destroy you guys until there is no more K. Only EXO-M that will rule this world." He grinned evilly and flew up to the sky, leaving Kai behind.

Kai saw Kris left even it was blurry. He held up his hand towards the sky and it formed into a fist slowly.

I'm not going to let it happen... He thought as his hand was falling down to his side again.

 

 

 

 

And then it went black.