Chapter 37

We Met Because Of That Rose .

The next day , you were awoken by a phone call from Kai . 

"Jinri-ah , where are you ? Why didn't you answer the door ?"

"M-me ? I'm a-at Baekhyun's house ... at xxx street ..." You told him unconsciously .

"Do you know the BBQ is cancelled ?" 

"Oh yeah ... great ... i'm sleeping now ... bye ..." You said unconciously and hung up .

-

"Wakey wakey ~" you heard someone continuously repeating it beside you .

You struggled and opened your eyes , looking around and a figure on your right made you froze . The scene that made your heart fluttered , stomach did flip flops and face dyed in the pink dip-dye replayed in your mind .

"Wh-what are you doing he-here ?!" You sat up , pulling the blanket to yourself .

"Can't I wake my girlfriend up ?" he scoffed .

*Say what ?!* 

"Wh-what did you j-just say ?!" Your eyes automatically widened .

"Can't I wake my beloved girlfriend up ?" he repeated but added an extra word this time . You blushed at his statement but decided not to be all crazy about it , "wh-who said that i'm your girlfriend ? Pssh , dream on ." 

"Really ?" He asked as a smirked crept on his face .

"What ?" You frowned .

"About last night ... the ki-"

'Y-Yah yah yah , that's nothing okay ! I-I didn't do that ! It was you !" You pushed him away from the bed .

"Hmm , right . But what if I tell Minhee ... Chanyeol ... Kai and Chae In that you kissed me last night ?" Baekhyun pounced back on the bed .

"YAH DON'T YOU EVEN TRY !" You pouted and shouted at him as he raised a brow , "then we shall see your progress today then ~"

"what progress ?!" You were already pissed off with him . 

"30 minutes , meet you downstairs . We're going on a date ." Baekhyun sprang up and kissed your cheek , "see ya ~" 

With that , he went out of the room . You felt your cheeks burning with that kiss but unknowingly , a little smile was plastered on your face .


=== THIS IS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER ! PART 1 ONLY ! PART 2 WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !! ^^ Stay tuned ! Do comment ! ===