Chapter 15

We Met Because Of That Rose .

It was exactly 4 when you and Kai reach the club and prepared for work . You placed your belongings into a locker and went to serve the customers . 

"Hey miss ~ You're new here , isn't it ?" You were opening a bottle of beer for a group of business men when someone there d your . You jerked from the touch and all the disgusting scene replayed in your mind . 

"Before you pay the money , i'm gonna give you some pleasure first  !" [Mentioned in chapter 6 .]

You shivered , "u-uhm , yes ." You shoved aside and get further away from the ert . 

"Aww babe , come here ~" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the sofa but you got shocked and accidentally pour the opened beer onto his suit . He glared up at you with his ertic look . 

"Looks like she wants to have fun with you ~" One of them said and d your . 

"Y-yah ! Stop it !" You cried out as tears fell immediately . 

"Too bad , you dirty my clothes , i have to dirty you then ~" They all stood up and started to caress your body . 

"B-Baekhyun , h-help ... m-me !" The only person you thought of was Baekhyun . You called out his name desperately until someone pulled you out and had you in his arms . 

"Yah , old men , what are you guys trying to do ? She's a waitress not a e !" The voice yelled . 

You then recognise the voice . You looked up and saw one of the men threw a punch onto Kai's face . 

"Y-yah !" You pushed them away and quickly went to get someone to help you .

The manager came with you and stopped the scene . 

"H-hey , hey , what are you guys doing ?" He shouted .

Kai stopped what he was doing and went to you , "are you alright ?" 

"Y-yes .." You said but inside you still have the fear . 

"Sir , they molested Jinri . Why don't we call the police ?" Kai asked . 

"Yah , buddy ! I'm your best friend and your worker , poured the beer onto me and this dude here , punched me , so what should I do with them ?!" The one who touched you said . 

It was true that your poured beer onto him but it was an accident but he touched you on purpose . You couldn't take it anymore , so you walked away and took your belongings . 

"Sir , i think i'm not feeling well today . I'm sorry , please excuse me ?" You pleaded . 

The manager sighed , "alright alright , go home then . Come back tomorrow ..." 

"Yah , how can you let them off ?!" The man retorted . 

You dashed out of the club and ran home . 

"Sir , i'm sorry , i'll be back later !" Kai went after you . 

 

You ran and ran , didn't where you were going until someone grabbed your shoulders and spun your around . 

"B-Baek ... h-hyun-ah ... i-i'm so ... so ... s-scared ..." Baekhyun was still in your mind . 

*B-Baekhyun ? Baekhyun hyung ?* 

"Jinri-ah , i'm not-  Okay ... it's okay , you're fine now .." Kai hugged you and ran his fingers through your hair . 

 

Just then , you felt your phone vibrated in your bag . You broke the hug and took your phone out . 

Baekhyun . Your mouth crept out a smile right after you saw his name . You quickly wept your tears away and answered normally . 

"W-wae ?" You stuttered .

"Yah , did you Chae In gave you see anything today ? A box or something ?" Baekhyun shouted through the phone . 

You hesitated awhile and remembered the heart-shaped box with rose petals in it .

"Y-yeah , she did ? Is it a-"

"Aish , that girl ! Check if it's in your bag !" 

"No-"

You put your hands in your bag but felt a hard thing so you took it out . 

"W-why is it in my b-bag ?!" 

"Pssh . All because of that cleaner and of course that Chae In !  She left it on your table and the cleaner had duty today so when you guys were out for recess , the cleaner went into your class . Then she saw that box and thought it was yours so your put it in your bag !" 

"H-how did you know ?" 

"Chae In told me ! That's what she thought ! Aish !"

You couldn't help but chuckled at Baekhyun's nervousness . He started screaming at you for no reason . But you find it cute .

"Yah , what are you laughing at ?! You saw that box right ?" 

"Y-yeah , i saw it ... hehe ... 'To feeble' ?" 

"Yah yah yah , don't read that out please ! Nevermind , since you saw it , just keep it . I just did that for fun anyway ." 

"Really ?" 

"Y-yeah ! k , b-bye !" 

 

You smiled silently as you looked at the box , *hehe , i've received something from him ...* You don't know why but you felt happy . 

"H-hey , Jinri-ah , are you alright ?" Kai asked you . 

"Yeap ." You beamed and happily skipped your way home . 

"Yah yah yah , don't read that out please ! Nevermind , since you saw it , just keep it . I just did that for fun anyway ." You thought of how Baekhyun said that sentence and chuckled . 

*Maybe I should ask her ?* Kai walked behind you , seeing you so happy when he don't know the reason .

"Hey Jinri-ah , do you like ... Baek-" Kai called you out and you turned your head ,

"Like big ?!" You asked , still jumping around .

*maybe i shouldn't ...*

"Like the new big jumbo ice-cream ?" Kai said and smiled .

"Haha , isn't that like years ago already ?" You asked .

Kai mental face-palmed himself , *oh my gosh , now I made a fool out of myself ?!*

"Y-yeah ... i'm just asking... heh ..." 

"Yeapp , i've tried it ! It's so tasty ! But sadly , it's not selling here in Korea anymore ..." You pouted and Kai smiled , "we can eat others ? We'll find a nice one tomorrow , since we're going shopping ."

"Shopping ?" Your eyes widened .

"Didn't you promised me earlier , this morning ?" Kai looked at you .

"Lol , i think i forgot . But , i'll still be going with you !" You smiled and continued skipping your way home .

*It's only a week but i've fallen for you . Is it absurb ?* 


=== Another update :)

My mind's filled with new ideas of this fic  .

hahah , sorry , for not updating WGM and When I started to fall for you ... I'll update soon ~ ^^ Subscribe and comment ! ^^ THANK YOU ^^===