Chapter 14

We Met Because Of That Rose .

You were closing the door when you heard another person closing the door too . You turned to your left and saw Kai . He smiled at you and waved , "hey , let's go to school together ?"  

You nodded , "but where's Chae In ?" 

"She ? Pssh , she left house quite early today ." Kai said .

"To school ?" You asked .

"Yeap . She said that Baekhyun has something to give her so they met early in the morning ." Kai said .

*What ?! He has something for Chae In ? OH wait , Choi Jinri , why are you like this ?! They might be friends right ? Blah Blah Blah ~*

"Hello ? Are you listening ?" Kai waved his hands in front of you . 

"Y-yeah ?" You went back to reality and smiled fadely .

"So you're going shopping with me this weekend ?" Kai asked .

"Y-yeah ?" You said but still not fully listening to him . 

 

-

"Eonni !!! Oh my god , you look , Baekhyun oppa did these exam notes for me !" You entered the classroom and Chae In immediately ran to you . You faked a smile , "woah ~ how nice of him to do so ... So now you can study exams in a easier way . haha ~" 

"Ne eonni ! Why don't you ask oppa to write for you too ?" Chae In asked .

*You still have the cheek to ask me ?!* 

"No thanks . Haha , i can do it myself ... Much better than his ~" You smiled and sat down on your seat . 

"Oh ya , eonni , I found this on oppa's table too . Isn't it cute ? But it says , 'To Feeble ~ ^^;' ? Who's Feeble , eonni ?" Chae In placed a heart-shaped box of dried roses petals on your table and started spazzing about it .

Your eyes were about to pop out , *feeble ? The roses ?!* You couldn't get your eyes off the box at all .

"Eonni ?" Chae In tapped your shoulders . 

"Are you alright ?" She asked . 

"Ye-yeah ... What did you asked me just now ?" You asked again .

She sighed and repeated , "who's feeble ?" 

"I-i don't know . I g-guess is s-someone sp-special to h-him ?" You said but can't help to blush as you looked at it .

*So what does it means ?* 

"hah , oppa likes someone ? Ooohhh ... but i-i- Eonni ..." Chae In called you out .

"Hmm ?" You looked up at her .

"I-i think I like Baekhyun oppa ?" Chae In confessed .

"Wh-wha-" 

*WHAT , CHAE IN LIKES BAEKHYUN ?!*

"Yah , Choi Jinri , I called you for like freaking 10 times !" Minhee shouted as she sat beside you , interrupting you and Chae In .

"I-i'm sorry ..." You said and took out your phone . 

"Oh , sorry Chae In , did I interrupted you ?" Minhee looked at Chae In .

"Ani , it's nothing !" Chae In smiled and kept the box of rose petals in her bag . 

 

-

 

AFTER SCHOOL - 3PM .

 

"Lee . Min . Hee ~~" You heard Chanyeol's voice as 3 of you stepped out from school . Chae In and you chuckled , "aigoo , look who's boyfriend is here ~" 

"Y-yah-" Minhee tickled both of you when Chanyeol had his arms around Minhee's waist and pulled her away from Chae In and you . 

"H-hey !" Minhee pouted and you both laughed . Then your eyes automatically searching for Baekhyun . It has been quite a long time since you saw him .

"Hey my cutie ~" You then heard Kai's voice . 

You turned and saw Kai smiling at you . 

*HEY MY CUTIE ?! MY !* Baekhyun was mind-cursing Kai .

"H-hi ~" You waved at him happily . 

"It's gonna be 4 soon ..." He said and you looked at you watch . 

You sighed . 

"Baekhyun oppa ! Thanks for the notes again ! You're so amazing at drawing ! Hehe ! You're the best ~" Chae In laughed cutely in front of Baekhyun . Baekhyun smiled and ruffled her hair , "not at all . Study well ~" 

You looked at them and just then , Baekhyun looked up and looked toward your direction too . You immediately adverted your eyes and started to talk with Kai , "h-hey , l-let's go now ." 

"Now ? Sure ." Kai wrapped his arms around your shoulders and walked off . Yes , you felt the uncomfortability again . How you wish someone could just tear you and Kai apart .

"Bye people ~" Kai shouted and Baekhyun looked at both of you . His look isn't that smiple anymore . That look was filled with burning jealousy , raging anger , cold icy stare . You shivered when you tried to peep at him . 

 

He rolled his eyes on you and turned his head away , happily chirping away with Chae In but deep inside him , he wanted to pull you away from Kai .


=== SHORT UPDATE AGAIN ~

Sorry . But yeah , Baekhyun's back again ~ ^^

'burning jealousy , raging anger , cold icy stare' LOOLOLOLOL .

You guys better watch out for the sizzling Bacon which is gonna explode soon ~

Subscribe and comment !

Yay , i reached 50+ subbies ! Love you guys ! /Gives each subbies a cookie/ :3 ===