Moving into his place .

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"Which school do you study in ?" Baekhyun asked , on the way to your house .

"I'm studying in Changyeon Girls' High ." You said .

"Changyeon Girls' High ? Wow , it's just opposite my school ." Baekhyun smiled .

"Huh ? You're studying in Gwangyeon High ?" You said , surprised .

Baekhyun nodded happily .

"You must be really smart huh !" You chuckled .

"I am ." He flipped his hair .

"Tch ." You jerked his arm .

"Hey , i want you ask you something ," He jerked your arm back .

"Uhm what ?" You looked at him .

Thump ... thump ... He looked at you too .

"Do you have a boyfriend ?"

You swallowed your saliva and was about to answer .

"I meant , do you have a crush on like someone ?" He rephased .

"Yes ! I've got a crush on someone !" You giggled .

"Really ? Who ?" Baekhyun looked at you excitedly .

"Minhee's boyfriend !" You said .

"What ? Minhee's boyfriend ? How can you like someone's boyfriend ?!" Baekhyun looked disappointed .

"Keke , i was just joking . You know Minhee ? Oh and don't forget , I'm in a girls' school , how can i like someone ? I'm not a lesbian ." You giggled again .

"I don't know who's Minhee but i'm feeling sad for her because her friend's liking her boyfriend . And stop giggling ! It's so-" Baekhyun stopped himself .

"So what ?!" You pouted .

"Nothing ." He shook his head .

You nodded and looked ahead as you were reaching your home .

"Let's see who runs to the correct house ! Go !" You started running .

"What ?! How do I know which is your house ?! Yah !" Baekhyun chased after you .

Obviously , you won . That's lame . Both of you panted and looked at each other .

"You're gonna treat me ice-cream later , since you've lost !" You giggled again and went into your house .

"Aunt Annie , i'm home !" You shouted into the empty house .

Strange , why isn't anyone at home ?

"Who's aunt annie ?" Baekhyun switched on the lights .

"Hold on a minute ." You went up to the 2nd floor to check but no one was at home .

As you left Baekhyun at the hall , he sat on the sofa to wait for you . Then , something on the table caught his eye . It's a note . From Aunt Annie .

 

~ Dear Jinri , I hope you've still got a chance to read this letter .

Thank you for everything in this 8 years . I'm so happy to meet you and your family .

But now , i'm going back to my home as my parents were sick and need me .

I hope you understand and forgive me for leaving and not coming back .

You're a big girl now . You should learn how to take care of yourself without your parents . I hope you're fine now .

I'm also very sad to hear about your parents' death .

Beside this letter there's a envelope . It's your phone inside . You've dropped it outside the house . I've repaired it for you before i left . Hope it's still working .

Choi Jinri , now , it's time for you to fly . 

- dearest , Aunt Annie ~

 

Baekhyun took the paper and went upstairs .

"Yah , Aunt Annie  where are you ?!" You were shouting at the top of your voice as you found out that her room is empty .

"J-Jinri-ah ..." Baekhyun walked to you . 

You turned and looked at him with your puffy eyes , which were about to cry .

"Aunt Annie left me ! W-why is everyone leaving me ?!" You hugged Baekhyun and sobbed into his chest .

"Y-yah ... don't cry ... Read this letter first ." Baekhyun broke the hug and passed you the paper .

"Andwae .... W-why is everything happening so fast ?!" You shook your head and broke into tears .

Baekhyun , who didn't what to do , just helped you to pack your belongings . You then pushed him away and packed it yourself .

"S-sorry ..." He said and stood beside you .

"What did I do ? Why is everyone leaving me ?" You started to blame yourself .

"Maybe i haven't been good enough to them ?" You cried .

"H-hey , don't be so pessimistic ... Like what Aunt Annie said , It's time for you to fly ." Baekhyun flashed you his killer smile .

 

You finally finished packing your belongings and left the house with Baekhyun . Both of you were stuck in an awkward silence , with you , still not looking too good .

"U-uhm ... do you want to go somewhere later ?" Baekhyun asked .

"Where ?" You asked softly .

"Somewhere . You'll find out . Let's go back home to put your belongings first ." Baekhyun helped you with your luggage .

 

"Umma , we're back and we're going out again !" Baekhyun shouted to his mother as he went to put your luggage into your room .

"Ajumeoni , hi ." You waved and smiled .

"Good to see you smiling , my dear . Where's Bacon taking you out later ?" His mother asked .

*Did I heard Bacon ?!* 

You started giggling , "i don't know ." 

"Hah , did he make you happy ? Why are you smiling like that ?" His mother asked .

"A-ani . Ajumeoni , is Baekhyun's nickname called Bacon ?" You asked , somehow excitedly to hear the answer .

"B-bacon ?! No , since when ? Heheh , did anyone call him that ? He hates people calling him that ." His mother said , closing the fridge .

*oops ...* 

"O-oh .." You nodded your head .

"Be back for dinner later , arasseo ?" His mother said .

"Ne , ajumeoni ~" You chuckled .

"Aigoo , this girl ... You just love to chuckle and giggle all day long ?" His mother ruffled your hair .

"Hehehe ..." You chuckled again .

"Oh wait , list down your favourite food here ." His mother passed you a paper .

Not suspecting anything , you wrote down 3 of your favourite food .

"Here , ajumeoni ..." You said .

"Arasseo . Okay , you can go now ~" His mother patted your back as your went out of the kitchen , almost knocking into Baekhyun .

"Yah , babo , look where you're going ~" Baekhyun pushed your forehead lightly .

"Are you saying yourself ?" You snickered and scrunched your nose at him ,walking away .

Baekhyun smiled and shook his head , "umma , i'm bringing Jinri out awhile . With be back for dinner !" 

"Ne , take care of her , okay ."

 

"Yah , are you sure you're taking the correct bus ?" It's the third time you're asking Baekhyun as it's your first time sitting the bus and you're scared that you might be missing .

"I'm sure of it . Hey , you've asked me for so many times , just relax !" Baekhyun said .

"Aish , you don't know ..." You mumbled .

"Of course i don't know . You haven't told me anything about you ." Baekhyun added .

"It's my first time sitting a bus ." You whispered into Baekhyun's ear .

"What ?! Your first time sitting a bus ?!" Baekhyun shouted and the passengers looked strangely at both of you . He quickly covered his mouth . You hit his lap , "yah , i don't need you to announce it to the whole world !"

"S-sorry ..." He said , holding your hands , still laughing abit .

"N-nevermind ..." You slowly pulled your hands off and he realised it too ,

"Ahem , sorry again ..." He said as you blushed alittle .

 

Soon , you both reached an empty street , just a ten-feet tall staircase in front of you .

"Yah , i thought it's somewhere fun ?!" You said in a worried tone as you had never been so far away from home yourself . And moreover , you've just known Baekhyun . What if he kidnapped you ? Kill you ? Your imaginations went wild .

"Since when did i say it's fun ? Come , let's climb the stairs ." Baekhyun held your wrist but you refused .

"i-i ... i don't .. wanna ... g-get kidnap by .... y-you ..." You mumbled .

"W-what ?! Kidnap ?! Are you a kid , gosh !" Baekhyun let go of your wrist and looked at you .

"I-it's not gonna be something like torturing or what right ?" You asked , still scared .

"O-omo , trust me ! You'll love it up there !" Baekhyun said , trying to comfort you .

"O-ookay ... D-don't lie to me , please ..." You looked at him with your puppy eyes .

Baekhyun nodded and smiled as you both went up .

"Yah , i'm so tired !!!" You shouted and tried to sit down but it's too dirty .

"Come on !" Baekhyun went down and pulled you up .

"Ah , we're up !" Baekhyun took the last step and you both finally reached the top .

You were panting and looked up . You couldn't believe your eyes . Although it's tiring , but it's worth it .

"W-where did you discovered this place ?" You looked at Baekhyun .

"Secret . Oh , and this will be our secret place , ara ?" Baekhyun said .

"W-why is it 'our secret place' ?" You asked .

"Because it's only you and me who knows about this place ." Baekhyun said proudly .

You nodded and looked across the hill .

"Let me show you how it's done ." Baekhyun faced the front .

"HELLO , I'M BYUN BAEKHYUN !!!! I'M NOW UP HERE AND IT'S SO COOLING !!!!" Baekhyun screamed at the top of his voice .

You could still hear echoes .

"W-woah ... y-you're amazing .. hehe ." You chuckled and Baekhyun blushed alittle .

"A-ani , i'm borned this way ~" Baekhyun smiled .

"Okay , now it's my turn !" You faced the front .

"HELLO , I'M CHOI JINRI ! I'M SO SAD BECAUSE MY PARENTS LEFT-"

Then you started to cough badly .

"Heh , i guess only me can do it ~ Are you alright ?" Baekhyun patted your back and laughed .

"I-i'm gonna try ..a-again .." You said .

"HELLO , I'M CHOI JINRI ! I'M SO SAD BECAUSE BACON FORCED ME TO DO THIS !" You finally shouted and felt better even though that isn't the thing you wanted to shout out  .

But it's not too long till Baekhyun found out what you were shouting .

"Yah , what did you just said ?!" He tapped your shoulder anxiously .

"NOTHING , BACON !!" You shouted to the air .

"Yah , who said that you could call me Bacon !" Baekhyun shouted .

You looked at his angry face and started giggling , "bacon's my favourite food ! How can you hate it , Bacon ! You should be proud that i called you Bacon , Bacon !!" 

"Yah !" Baekhyun shouted but you kept giggling away .

"Fine , anything that makes you happy then ." Baekhyun folded his arms and walked down the stairs .

"Hey Bacon , wait for me !" You quickly skipped down the stairs as it's getting darker .

*Aish , what's wrong with me ?! How could i give in to her ?!* Baekhyun thought as he had never anyone off , including his girl classmates in elementary school who called him Bacon !

 

After another long ride on the bus , you both reached home . You had your first dinner with Baekhyun's family and had a really good time . They really welcome you into their house . Baekhyun's mother even cooked your favourite food that you listed down just now . You feel really at home . After dinner , you went up to your room and packed your bag for the next day .

"Hey , do you have time ?" Baekhyun knocked on your door as you were reading a book .

You came down from your bed and opened the door , "yes ?" 

"Go to my room ." Baekhyun said and you went to his room using the door in your room .

"What ?" You said tiredly .

"You still want these petals ?" Baekhyun took it out from a box .

"What ? You still keep those ?!" You stared at him weirdly .

"I-i thought you might still want it ." Baekhyun said innocently .

"A-aish ... since you keep it then give it back to me .." You said , trying to get the box but Baekhyun took away .

"Hey , it's mine ," You pouted .

"Wait for a week or so . I'm gonna make something useful for you , using these petals . Try me ~" Baekhyun said with his arrogant face again .

"You can be annoying at times . Then why do you still bother to ask me if you're making me wait another week ?!" You gave him this face --- -.- but he just looked at you like nothing's wrong with it .

"Okay then , i'm going back to my room . I'm so tired ." You yawned and went back .

"Hey ," Baekhyun stopped you again .

Irritated , you turned , "what again ?!"

"Goodnight and sweet dreams . Think of Bacon ~ Not the food ." He said and flashed you his charming eye smile .

Somehow , you've melted inside and blushed alittle but you quickly went back so that he won't see it .

"Goodnight , Bacon !" You shouted in your room , hoping that he would hear it .

Baekhyun in his room , heard it . He smirked and tucked himself under the blanket and went into dreams .


=== Hello subbies/readers <3 Are you guys having a great day ? :) Hope so !

Here's another update and hope you guys enjoyed it ! <3

My heart's not feeling too well since yesterday ... :( Something's troubling meeee T.T Hope the feeling goes off soon ...

Okay , see ya guys and look forward to Bacon's present for you !! p.s tmr's Baekhyun's birthday ! If you have twitter , please trend #HappyBaekhyunDay ! Thank you ! ;D===