Chapter 32

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"I'm ... Mr Kim , son of Mr and Mrs Kim , who owns 5 companies around the world . That's right , that is XXX company . I have more than enough money that you need to live in the jail ? Or maybe for the rest of your life in jail . We have all your records of theif , robbery , etc ." Kai said in a dramatic way , throwing a big fat bag on the floor , not really scared of what the man and his guys will do next .

The guys looked at the man . The man was taken aback but he challenged Kai .

"Kai , run !" you shouted but then , when the guys charged Kai , all well-armed with weapons , a group of policemen came behind Kai .

"Surrender ! Put your weapons down now !" The policemen shouted fiercely .

You quickly ran to Baekhyun who's lying on the ground helplessly , with blood splattered around his beautiful face . 

"Baekhyun , let's go ! I'm bringing you to the hospital now !" You helped him up but he stopped and looked at your chest area . You were half though you took those torn pieces of clothes to cover up . You blushed alittle .

"We-wear this ..." He muttered breathlessly as he pointed to his jacket . You couldn't help but smile . Yes it's wrong to smile at this time but you felt your heart always so calm yet so nervous around him . You took off his jacket and wore it . After that , Kai ran to both of you , "come , i've hailed a taxi . Quick ." 

He piggy-backed Baekhyun and you followed them into the taxi too . The man and his guys were all caught and brought back to the policestation to investigate . A big part of weight has been lifted off your shoulders .

*Finally , Umma , Appa .... it's over ... Now , just hope that Baekhyun will be well soon !* You prayed silently , grabbing onto Baekhyun's hand tightly , not letting go . 

"L-Luckily ... yo-you're f-fine ..." You felt Baekhyun's head leaning onto your shoulder . You jerked abit and shouted at him , "luckily you're fine too . I'm so worried about you -- you know !" 

Kai was at the front seat , seeing both of you interact . His heart was squeezing so tightly , *luckily i managed to save you , Jinri .*

"Ya-yah ... i-i'm Baekhyun ... th-the sizzling h-hot one ... th-that never dies ... you kn-know ..." He muttered .

"Stop being so arrogant ! It's the wrong timing !" You shouted again .

"Yah , Jinri-ah , don't shout at Baekhyun anymore . He's already too weak to fight ." Kai stopped the both of you . Not because he wanted to help Baekhyun , but also , he's not feeling so good in his heart , seeing the both of you so close to each other .

"I-i'm not wea-weak ... i'm ...-" Baekhyun said slowly as he stopped and the weight on your shoulder increased .

"You're what ?" You let out a laugh , squeezing Baekhyun's hand .

But he didn't respond to you .

"B-Baekhyun ? Baekhyun ?" You shook his hand abit .

But he still didn't respond .

"Y-Yah , Byun Baekhyun , stop fooling around ! Yah !" You yelled at Baekhyun , but he still didn't respond to you .

"Wh-what happened ?" Kai turned his head and asked when seeing you so nervous .

"Ba-Baekhyun .... h-he's not an-answering to me !" You yelped nervously as you kept shaking Baekhyun to awake him .

"Uncle , please drive faster to the hospital ! My friend needs help now !" Kai started to shout too .

*No , Baekhyun , you can't die ! You can't leave me hanging alone !*

 

Soon , you reached the hospital . Baekhyun's parents were being informed . Minhee , Chanyeol and Chae In were all in the hospital , waiting for you .

"Sorry miss , you can't go in ." The nurses brought Baekhyun into the room and you were told to stay outside .

Tears were continuously streaming down non-stop . 

"Jinri-ah !" 

"Oppa ! Jinri !" 

Minhee , Chanyeol and Chae In ran to Kai and you . You sat on the chair crying your heart out , praying that Baekhyun will be fine . Minhee sat beside you and hugged you , comforting you .

 

Hours past and you fell asleep on the chair with Kai staying back with you , waiting for Baekhyun . Kai was continuously wiping off the tears that were rolling down your cheeks when you're asleep .

*This girl , still thinks about people when she's sleeping ... Hope the person is me ... But ... i guess there's someone more important in her heart than me .*


=== Muahaha , my evil cliffhangers again :P

Subscribe to know what'll happen next ! ^^

Comment please ! :D

I'll update soon ! === Remember to vote for the poll ! [ignore the stupid title of the poll . effing retarded . xD . If you don't wanna vote , you can view this then ;) =