Chapter 5

We Met Because Of That Rose .

After dinner , Baekhyun and you went up to start doing your homework . You were alone in the room , studying while the other room , Baekhyun was blasting loud music while studying . You got up as you were annoyed by the loud and explosive music that will damage his and your ears . 

You knocked on the door several times , calling his name but he didn't respond to it . 

"Stupid bacon !" You shouted and knocked the door loudly . But sadly , he still didn't respond and your knuckles were already sore . You had no choice but to barge in , hoping that he's not or something , or doing some weird things guys do . 

"Yah , Byun Baekhyun !" You opened the door and shouted . You quickly covered your ears as the loud music was killing your ears . You looked around but saw no one . 

"Where the hell did he went ?" You said and quickly pulled out the plug of the emplifier . 

Strangely , you found his room quite interesting to tour around . You sat on his bed and looked around . The dim light that shone on the study table made it so beautiful . You walked to the study table and flipped through his books that's on the table . Quite shocked , you didn't expect him to be so hardworking to copy down notes for the upcoming examination .

"I know , i'm studying !" Baekhyun came into the room and you were startled by him and dropped the books . 

*Oh no , i'm sorry !* You covered your face and picked up the books slowly and was about to creep back to your room . Little did you know , Baekhyun was leaning against the door , looking at you .

You thought you're safe but as you looked up , Baekhyun was staring at you . You quickly stood up and apologise but you knocked your head on the table . 

"Ah !" You winced in pain and rubbed your head . It's really painful and you eyes started to tear .

"Yah , Feeble , are you okay ?" Baekhyun sighed and came to you but you ignored him . 

*All because of you , Bacon !* 

"Don't tell me you're crying again ?" He asked with that arrogant tone as your head hung low .

"Who says so ?! I'm totally fine !" You blinked several times to clear your tears away , then you looked up . 

"Yeah , there isn't a day when Feeble won't cry ." Baekhyun chuckled and made a funny face . You couldn't help but to laugh at it , "crazy Bacon ." You chuckled and gave him his book , thinking that you would get out from his room . 

"Let's do homework together ." Baekhyun said as he flipped through his textbook . You looked at him , thinking if you should stay or not . 

"O-okay ..." You sighed and went to get your books .

 

It's 10:30PM and you both are still studying .

"So you mean there's two methods right ? Which one is easier ?" Baekhyun asked you as he worked out all the solutions in there . 

"Yah , Fee-" Baekhyun was about to tap you when he saw you sleeping on his bed .

He sighed and packed your things . He was about to carry you while staring at your flawless face . He couldn't keep his eyes off you . Slowly , he caught himself , smiling at you . *How can you be so flawless even you're sleeping ?*


=== DOUBLE UPDATE ! ^^

Hope you guys enjoy another short chapter ! ~~

Subscribe and comment ! ===