Chapter 10

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"I'm going off tomorrow ," you said while your tears stream down your face .

Baekhyun looked at you , his eyes were starting to swell too . He gripped your wrist tightly .

"Tell me why ..." He said .

"You don't have to know ." You said .

"Aren't we friends ? At least you should let me know where you're staying right ?" He said as he breathe heavily .

"Yes , we're friends but you need not to know where am i staying ." You said harshly , but felt really guilty inside .

Baekhyun let off of your wrist and went back to his room silently .

 

From : Baekhyun 

Fine , it's your life . But remember to be careful , anywhere , anytime you go out . Call me if you need me . I'll be there anytime :) 

 

You sighed when you read his text . 

 

-

 

The next day you woke up , you went down and saw Baekhyun's mother already woke up .

"A-ajumeoni ..." You called out .

"Ne ?" She turned and smiled at you . But her smile slowly faded when she saw you with your luggage .

"W-where are you going , Jinri-ah ?" She asked .

"A-ajumeoni , i'm moving out ... I need some space myself ." You said firmly .

"Now ?" She asked .

"Y-yes ." You said .

She sighed and looked at you , putting a pendant in your hands , "here , bring this along with you . It can protect you from bad things . I wish you a goodluck in life . Do come back and visit us eoh !" 

You sniffed , "ne , ajumeoni ." 

 

-

 

"Do you have a room here ?" You asked .

"Yes , miss ."

"I'll take storey 8 ." You said and took the keys .

"Hello ? Minhee-ah ... i've moved out of Baekhyun's house already ..."

"Why ?!" 

"I-i-"

"Did he bully you ?! Aish , that guy !"

"Ani , he didn't . I just don't want to burden them ... Besides , i've found myself a j-"

"A what ?"

"A-a .... place to stay !" 

"Oh , where ? I'll accompany you if you need me ." 

"I'm at DongDae Street . There's a hostel there . I'm at the 8th floor , 2nd door to the right ." 

"Okay , I go there in the afternoon !"

"Okay ,see you ... Hey , promise me not to tell Baekhyun about this ?" 

"Why ?"

"Just don't . Thanks , Minhee-ah ... See you later ."

"O-okay , bye ! Take care !"

 

You then ended the call and Baekhyun's picture on your phone made you smile . Somehow , you missed him . You missed his laughter , his smile , his face , his teasing , even though you just last saw him last night . You don't know why there's just a force -- a force that pulls you to him . Are you falling for him , not ?

You went out of the hostel , wanting to go to the supermarket to buy some food for Minhee later . As you were closing the door , you saw a familiar person , coming out from another hostel too . 

"Kai-ssi ?" You said .

He turned and saw you , "eoh hi , Jinri -ssi !" 

He seemed so happy when he saw you . 

"Why are you here ?" You both asked at the same time . 

Kai looked at you , waiting for you answer . 

"oh , i just moved in here ." You said .

"Jinjja ? Oh , great then we can see each other everyday huh ? This is my temporary home since it's the holidays and my dad allows me to move out awhile ." He said .

"Wow , that's so fun !" You smiled .

"So , where are you going now ?" Kai asked you .

"Supermarket !" You said excitedly .

Kai was struck by your cuteness and stared at you .

"I-is there s-something wrong with m-my face ?" You stuttered as you looked at him looking at you .

"A-ani , s-sorry .." He stuttered cutely too . 

"Heheh , that's weird ." You giggled and you both walked off .

 

-

 

"Yah , don't push it so hard !"

"Ouch !"

"Yah , stop , please !" 

"No , i'm not gonna stop !" 

"P-please ... it's so painful !" 

"Fine then .." 

Kai finally stopped pushing the trolley around . You got out of it and glared at him .

"Yah , it's painful you know !" You fake punched him and laughed .

"But you've got your things already huh ." He said , taking out the bags of groceries and brought it to the cashier .

 

"Thank for accompanying me today ." You smiled and said .

"Nope , we're friends right ? Friends should keep each other accompany ." Kai said .

That sentence made you felt guilty once more . You wondered what was Baekhyun doing now . You didn't know how to face him if you met him tomorrow since both your school have a interschool sports competition .

"What's in your mind ?" Kai looked at you with his mesmerising eyes .

"N-nothing ... I guess i'll go in now , bye !" You said , closing your hostel door .

You then went to prepared lunch for Minhee and you when suddenly you phone rang . That name made you hesitate whether to pick up or not .


=== Hello ^^ Another update today ! :D Wow , you're gonna meet Kai more than Baekhyun from now onwards ! Huhuhu , what if Baekhyun finds out ? T.T Poor him .

But hope you guys like it ! ~~

Subscribe and comment !

Love you guys ! I hit 40 subs already !

Thank you guys ! <3 muackkks <3 ===