Chapter 11

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"Yo-yoboseoyo .." You said in a soft voice .

"Is everything alright at your new place ? Need me to go over to help you ? Need me to buy anything for you ?"

The person shot out every word clearly . His voice made you felt warm for some reason . You were taken aback by his questions and didn't know how to answer him .

"Yah , Feeble , answer me . If you don't , i'm going to your place and find you ." 

 

"I-i-- I'm alright here ..." 

 "Really ? Better without me ?"

"What ?" 

"Hehe , i'm just joking . Can I go-"

"NO ." 

You hung up and sighed . 

"I'm sorry , Baekhyun-ah ..." You said .

 

-

 

Finally , you've finished cooking lunch and waited for MInhee to come . Then the doorbell rang . It was Minhee and Chanyeol .

"A-ah , w-why is oppa here too ?" You said when you saw Chanyeol , and was afraid that he would tell Baekhyun where you were staying .

"Don't worry , i've already told him not to tell Baekhyun about this ." Minhee smiled and you closed the door .

You nodded and sat on the sofa .

"Aigoo , isn't this place too small for this princess ?" Chanyeol said .

"Ani ! Don't look down on me eoh ! I can live for 1 year in this too !" You said proudly and set up the utensils for them .

 

"Oppa , i trust you ." You said seriously .

Chanyeol looked at you , "ne , ne ... If i tell him , you'll kill me , okay ?" 

"Chey , i'll kill you ? Nah , it's too easy . I'll torture you first then kill you ! Right , Minhee-ssi ?" You joked .

"I'll join too !" Minhee raised her hands . 

"Yah , you !" Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Minhee and tickled her . 

Minhee screamed and called you for help but you refused to .

"Y-yah , Park C-Chanyeol ! S-stop ... it !" Minhee roared and faked a cry .

Chanyeol thought that Minhee was really crying , so he stopped .

"E-eh ... i'm sorry ..." Chanyeol his lips and looked at me .

"I don't know anything ~~" You said and laughed .

"Yah ~" Chanyeol poked Minhee .

"Haha , you think she really cried ? She's from drama club , dude !" You laughed out loudly at how Chanyeol's guilty face looked like .

"Yah , why did you expose me !" Minhee shouted .

"Oops ." You giggled and told them to have our food together .

 

Chanyeol looked at you , as if he wanted to tell me something . 

"What are both of you doing ?" Minhee pouted as she saw Chanyeol and you exchanging glances with each other . After all , she's still Chanyeol's girlfriend , of course she'll get jealous . But , not that often and fast like today .

Deng ! Something went into your mind . PMS .

"Yah , you're PMS-ing , isn't it ?" You laughed and Chanyeol laughed too .

Minhee's face turned pink and stopped eating . She walked away and sat on the sofa . You knew it , she's PMS-ing . You stood up and sat beside her , "mianhae ..." 

"Aish , you go away !" Chanyeol said to you and sat beside Minhee , "are you okay ? Don't be angry anymore ..." 

"I'm not ." Minhee said .

"Are you sure ?" Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Minhee's waist .

"Yes ." Minhee said , without looking at him .

"Aigoo , you can be too cute sometimes ~" Chanyeol chuckled and pinched Minhee's cheek .

You faked a cough and looked at them , giggling , "hey , you're not the only one here okay ..." 

"I know . I wanted to show off how close I and Minhee are ." Chanyeol stuck his tongue out .

"Eoh , yah , Baekhyun called me this morning , he told me to tell you that Baekhee cried when she couldn't find you this morning . Baekhyun didn't told her and she got angry with him ." Chanyeol said .

Your eyes widened , "what ? Baekhee cried ?" 

You took your phone out and dialled Baekhyun's number to ask if Baekhee was alright or not . And of course , to just listen to Baekhyun's voice ... *No , Jinri , stop thinking about Baekhyun !* 

"Yoboseyo ?" You heard Baekhyun's sleepy voice across the line .

"E-eoh , sorry , did I awake you ?" 

"Ani ... what you want ?" 

You smiled unknowingly to yourself . Minhee and Chanyeol was glancing at you and saw that . "Look , she's smiling when talking to Baekhyun !" Chanyeol shouted . 

Your eyes shot up at them and frowned . 

"What happened ?" 

*Isn't that Chanyeol's voice ?* Baekhyun thought .

"N-nothing ... hehe ." 

"I-i thought I heard Chanyeol's voice ?" 

"M-mwo , ani ! He don't even know where i'm staying !" 

*Hah , Choi Jinri , you can't trick me . Chanyeol's voice is the easiest to distinguish and Park Chanyeol , you're gonna get it from me .* Baekhyun thought evily .

"Ooh ... so you're alone now ?" 

"Y-yes . Uhm ... is Baekhee alright ?" 

"Baekhee ? She's fine now . Wait , how did you know that ?" 

"U-uh , uh , Chanyeol oppa called me and told me just now ." 

"O-oh ... Okay .." 

"U-uhm , what are you doing now ?" You unknowingly asked him .

"Me ? Making Baekhee sleep . She didn't go to school today because she got mad at me for not telling where did you go ..."

"Aish , you should've told her , babo !"

"Mwo , babo ?! Yah , Feeble , why don't you tell her yourself !" 

"O-okay ! Pass the phone to her then !" 

"Ani , why should I ?!"

"Y-yah , i'm not gonna play with you eoh !" 

Chanyeol and Minhee chuckled and rolled on the floor like a buffalo . Baekhyun kept quiet . 

"Yah !" 

"BEEEEPPP !" Baekhyun made the sound and hung up . 

"Aish , what's wrong with this guy !" You punched in his number again by still couldn't contact him .

"Wae ? Have a quarrel with your beloved friend ?" Minhee teased .

"Yah , joyonghi (keep quiet) !" I slapped Minhee's arm . 

 

It's 9PM at night  Minhee and Chanyeol are about to go home .

"Yah , Choi Jinri , take care eoh ! Anything , just call me , i'll be here right away !" Minhee hugged you tightly .

"Jinjja ? Even if you're on a date with Chanyeol oppa ?" You asked .

She looked at Chanyeol as he frowned , "of course !" 

"Yah , what do you mean !" Chanyeol poked Minhee's waist . 

"I meant that i'll help Jinri if she needs it , even though it interrupts our date ..." Minhee stuck her tongue out .

"You're gonna regret . Yah , Jinri-ssi , stop stealing and snatching my girlfriend away ! She's mine !" Chanyeol expressed his jealously .

"Ani , she's mine at first but you came , so you're the one who stole her from me !" You pouted , doing aegyo and had your arms around Minhee .

"Too bad , she chose me in the end ~ So you should give up and go to the sizzling hot Bacon who's waiting for you ~ Bye , Minhee , ppalli kaja !" Chanyeol took Minhee and ran away after saying that as he know you would kill him .

"Yah , Park Chanyeol , be careful when you're going home ! Don't get struck by karma eoh !" You shouted sarcastically and closed the door , preparing to go to sleep .

You laid on your bed , and was setting your alarm for tomorrow as you're starting work . Suddenly , a phone call came . Your mouth tugged a smile unconsciously and answered the phone .

"Wae ?" 

"Sleeping ?" 

"Ani , what you want ?"

"Ani , just want to listen to your voice ."

"O-okay , but i'm going to sleep now . Talk tomorrow ?" 

"Okay , goodnight , sweet dreams ~" 


=== Updated ! Sorry for the late update ! Hehe , wondered who are you talking to at the end ? :) Cliffhanger ~

Haish , so many things cropped up nowawdays !

Almost fainted yesterday ! Omg ... was so dizzy since afternoon and i was in school .

Then after that i had to rush to tuition again . I reached there and my legs were so wobbly ~

My head was spinning gosh . But i'm fine now :) I had low blood pressure anyway ... Since i was 10 y-o .

Hmm , okay , thanks for waiting , subscribing and commenting !

Continue to do so ! <3 ===