Ice-cream

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"I guess he's catching up with Jinri ~ Let's go then , treat me ice-cream !" Minhee blinked her eyes several times to get Chanyeol to treated her ice-cream . 

 

You were walking back home , somehow one part of your mind is thinking of Baekhyun . He has been on your mind since school too . You don't know why but somehow , you thought of him whenever you're doing something . He seemed special in your heart . But , you both are just like strangers who just became friends .

Halfway through the route , you felt someone following you from behind . You didn't dare to turn back after a horrible incident that happened to you when you were 8 . You quickened your pace and started to breathe hardly . You had asthma so you calm yourself down and quickly walked home . The person behind you quickened his steps too . 

*I wish someone can save me now !* You clenched your bag tightly .

*Why is she walking so fast ? Does she know that i'm behind her ?* The person thought as he continued following you , not knowing that you're already scared .

Finally , you couldn't take it anymore . It's still a long way home . The more you hesitate , the more the horrible incident came into your mind . So , you decided to stop and turn around . The person who was texting , didn't know that you saw him already . 

"Ouch !" He yelled as he ran into you .

"Y-yah , Byun Baekhyun !" You shouted at him and hitted him .

"O-oh , Jinri-ah , i'm sorry .." Baekhyun looked at you , shocked .

"You've scared me !" You said , on the verge of crying as you're really scared that the same incident might happen to you again .

*Oh fug , i made her cry !*

"I-i'm sorry ... I thought you-" 

Before he finished his sentence , you hugged him tightly and sobbed . His heartbeat literally increased greatly . He didn't know what to do .

"Y-yah , crybaby ..." He splurted unknowingly and you hit his chest . 

"O-oops , i'm sorry ... H-hey , stop crying . People are looking at us !" He tapped your shoulders but you refused to look up .

"I'll buy you ice-cream if you stop crying ." He said and surprisingly , you looked up . 

"r-really ?" You wiped you tears away and tugged onto his shirt , pointing at the ice-cream van which is coming .

"Okay then ." He sighed and he went to buy the ice-cream .

 

After a couple of minutes , he came back and you were resting on the bench , looking at him walking towards you . You couldn't help but to smile at him .

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Baekhyun asked and handed you the ice-cream .

"Because you're annoying me ." You said , the ice-cream . Baekhyun smirked and ate his ice-cream .

"What's your favourite flavor ?" Baekhyun asked .

"Ripple ." You said and he nodded . 

"Why ?" You asked .

"That means I've bought the right one ." Baekhyun said .

"Then what's your favourite flavor ?" You asked him back .

"Ripple ." He said without hesitation .

"Copycat ." You replied .

"What ?" He frowned .

"You copied me liking ripple ." You stuck your tongue out .

"Can't I ?" He looked at you weirdly .

"Nope . At least choose others . I've never seen a guy liking ripple . You're the first ." You said , blinking cutely at him .

"What ? So i'm the first guy that like ripple okay ! Remember it ." He said .

"I will , Bacon ." You beamed and stood up , ready to go home .

"Whatever , Feeble ." Baekhyun thought of a word to describe you as you cry a lot . 

"See , you copied me again !" You squealed .

"What again ?!" Baekhyun stopped walking .

"I called you names first and now you call me names too !" You pouted like a kid .

"Fine , Feeble ." Baekhyun said and continued walking .

"Bacon , Bacon , Bacon , Bacon ~" You said while skipping home .

"Feeble !" Baekhyun shouted but inside him , melted like the ice-cream when you called him Bacon .


=== ICE-CREAM ! LOL . I was eating ice-cream while updating this chapter .

Heh , hope you guys enjoy this short chapter ~ ===