Chapter 16

We Met Because Of That Rose .

MORNING - 10AM 

Kai was knocking on your door when you were almost done preparing . You were so annoyed and quickly rushed to the door , to open it . 

"Woah , Miss , you took 5 minutes to open a door ? I thought you were having troubles inside ." Kai rolled his eyes and laughed .

"And you knocked the door for 5 minutes ?" You pouted and went out , locking the door .

 

"So where are you bringing me ?" You asked , looking outside the window , in the bus .

"Some shopping centre to shop for clothes ." Kai said .

"What ?! Clothes ?! Hey , are you my boyfriend or something ? Why are you buying me clothes ?!" You raised your voice . 

"I'd wish to be one too ... LOL . I'll tell you why later ..." Kai chirped .

"Now ." You ordered .

"Okay , Chae In's birthday is coming and my parents will be holding her birthday party in my house . And ... you , are invited ~" Kai said excitedly .

"What ?! I'm what ?! Invited ? Only me ?" You asked .

"Nope . Minhee , Chanyeol and B-Baekhyun hyung are going too ." Kai said but stuttered at Baekhyun's name . 

*B-Baekhyun's g-going ... ?* You were suppose to be happy but the stare that Baekhyun gave you yesterday , made your spine chill . You had never saw him look at you like that before . Frankly speaking , you were kind of afraid of him now . You were still wondering about that stare . Why ?

"So , you're going too right ?" Kai asked .

You nodded your head nervously while thinking of Baekhyun .

 

-

 

"Woah , it's been a long time since i last did shopping !" You ran into the shop and took some of the pretty dresses to try on . 

Kai smiled and his heart races seeing you so happy with him .

"Ppalli !" You dragged him around the stores . 

You went into the fitting room and tried the first dress .

"Okay ?" You asked Kai .

Kai looked at you from head to toe . 

"Hmm , next ." He said .

You went in again and tried the next dress

"This ?" 

"Hmm , nope ." Kai shook his head . You sighed and went back in . 

"This ?" 

"No ." Kai said . 

You went back in again and tried the other one . 

"How about this ?" You smiled .

Kai nodded his head , "alright , this ." 

You smiled with satisfaction and changed back into your clothes . 

"Oh , you need shoes too right ?" Kai asked as a pink shoes caught his eyes . 

You were about to take it when you saw the price tag . 

63000 won . 

"A-ah , i have my own one at home ." You said and put the shoes back but Kai stopped you and bend down , trying on the shoe for you . 

"Okay , let's get this pair ." He said and walked to the salesgirl .

"Y-yah , the pr-" 

Kai put his finger on your lips , "i'm paying ." 

He smirked . 

LBAIUHERLNIALIHL Why is he treating me like this ?! HNIAUHREIHNRA 

After he paid for your dress and shoe , you both went to find some food to fill your tummy .

"T-thanks for the dress and shoes ." You smiled at Kai .

"Don't mention it ." He pinched your cheeks and smirked .

*Omo , why is my heart beating fast ? No , it's not possible to like him anyway . Maybe it's been so long since a guy treat me like this ?* 

You started to missed your parents all of a sudden . 

"Why don't we eat here ? They have your favourite ice-cream here ." Kai said and looked at you . 

But you were dazing away . 

"Jinri ?" Kai tapped your shoulders . 

"A-ah ? Y-yes ? Sorry , was dazing away just now .." You smiled fadely .

"Are you alright ? Are you feeling unwell ?" Kai touched your forehead . 

You let out a small laugh and shook your head , "a-ani ~ So where are we going to eat ?"

"Here , this one . Let's go in ." Kai smiled and held your wrist , dragging you in the restaurant . 

You both looked around finding seats until someone shouted , "oppa ! Jinri eonni !" 

*Kai and Jinri ?!* Baekhyun turned his head too .

Both of you swiftly turned your head and saw Chae In sitting at a corner with , *B-Baekhyun ?!* 

Your body stiffened , heart started to race faster than usual and your mouth started to get dry . You gulped and Kai looked at you , "let's sit with them ?" 

You slightly nodded your head and Kai grabbed your hand and walked you there . 

*Omo , why is he holding my hand !!* 

*A-aish , why are they h-holding hands ?! And Kai even took her shopping bags ?!* 

*Eoh , oppa and eonni are dating ?!* 

"Oh , Chae In-ah , why are you and hyung together ?" Kai smiled and asked .

"We went shopping for my birthday tomorrow !" Chae In smiled brightly and got so excited . 

You gulped and sat inside , facing Chae In in front of you and Kai beside you , facing Baekhyun .

"You both went shopping too ?" Chae In asked as she looked at the shopping bags that was in between you and Kai . Baekhyun's eyes moved to the bags too . But he didn't look up at you . 

You got so nervous all of a sudden that you remained quiet . 

-

Awhile later , the food arrived and 4 of you started eating and chatting . 

"So , oppa ... A-are you guys dating ?" Chae In cleared and asked .

Right after that question , awkward silence filled the air immediately . Your body stiffened again and could hardly move . Baekhyun stopped eating and drank his water awkwardly . As for Kai , he looked at Chae In and Baekhyun , "nope . But ...-"

"Omo , but but but ?!" Chae In got all excited and started to clap .

Baekhyun gulped his saliva and breathe in deeply . You bit your bottom lips .

"But , i LIKE Jinri ." Kai confessed and blushed . Baekhyun's face hardened . Your utensils dropped and the sauce and it stained your pants . You mentally face-palmed yourself and got so embarrassed .

"Omo , eonni , are you okay ?" Chae In took out a piece of wet tissue and gave it to you . 

"T-Thank you ." You stuttered and wiped it but the stain just couldn't get off it . 

Kai looked at you and asked , "i think you need the washroom ?" 

"O-oh y-ya ..." You forced a smile out and stood up , going to the washroom .

"I'll accompany eonni !" Chae In hopped out of the chair and followed you . 

And now , Kai and Baekhyun were left alone . The silence was so awkward .

"S-so , you l-like Ji-Jinri ?" Baekhyun stuttered out of his mouth and looked at Kai .

Kai blushed and nodded , "yeap . I don't know why but I just fell for her on the first day i saw her . She's so cute and she just can't stop giggling and chuckling from small little things ."

*That was suppose to be my line .* 

Baekhyun nodded and he could feel his whole heart shattering .

"O-oh and we like the same flavor of ice-cream too !" Kai smiled widely , thinking back that day you both ate ice-cream together .

*He likes ripple too ?* Baekhyun's heart sank even more .

"B-But ... She said that i'm the 2nd guy she'd known that likes ripple flavor and was laughing away and said it was weird but when I asked her about the 1st guy , she immediately stopped laughing suddenly and that moment was really awkward ... I thought i'd say something wrong . Maybe it's her e-ex ? So she didn't want to talk about it . But she looked as if she missed him ." Kai became serious suddenly .

Baekhyun then frowned and a smirk grew on his face , *i'm still that 1st special guy that likes ripple ~* 

"H-hyung , do you think Jinri will accept me ?" Kai asked Baekhyun .

"W-what ?" Baekhyun choked on his food .

 

-

 

On the other hand , Chae In and you were in the washroom . 

"Eonni , here ." Chae In helped you took some tissue and dampened it .

"Thank you ." You smiled and rubbed it over the stain .

"Keke , eonni , are you happy ? Oppa likes you ~ He definitely has a great taste !" Chae In jumped around excitedly .

You kept quiet and continued rubbing the stain .

"E-eonni , do you like oppa ?" Chae In asked you . 

*As a friend ?* 

"U-uhm , you know ... not that-" 

"Aish , eonni , don't be shy okay ! You don't have to reject or accept him straight away . He will wait for you . I can see that he likes you a lot ." Chae In said .

You sighed softly and looked at her , "thanks for accompanying me here ." 

"Ani , you're my eonni ~ And soon to be sis-in-law ~" Chae In chuckled and hugged your arm . 

*How can he possibly like me ?! It's only a week ... Sigh ... I guess i shouldn't comment much ... I think the same thing is happening to me ... Just that the person isn't Kai ...* 

Chae In and you walked back to your seats and saw Baekhyun and Kai happily chatting with each other . 

"Sorry for keeping you waiting ..." You smiled at Kai as you sat down . 

*It's not like he's the only one here ?* Baekhyun's jealousy rate rises again . 

"Hmm , so what time are you guys coming tomorrow ?" Chae In asked and eyed Kai something .

"O-oh , Jinri-ah , i'll pick you up at 6pm tomorrow . I'll be going home today so i won't be going back to the hostel tonight ." Kai said .

 Then Baekhyun looked up , "hostel ?!" 

He felt betrayed and speechless . *You told someone whom you know a week ago and you kept it from some you know for almost a month ?*

*Oh no ! KIM JONG IN , YOU SAID IT OUT !* 

You stepped onto Kai's foot .  Kai jerked abit and realised that he had say something wrong .

"Nothing . Hostel is my 2nd home ." Kai laughed off .

"You think i'm joking ?" Baekhyun glared at both Kai and you . He then stood up and walked out of the restaurant . 

Chae In looked at you and Kai , confused . 

*I'm in a deep trouble , i guess ?* You sank into your seat and pouted .

"Sorry ." Kai mouthed you . Chae In took her things and stood up , "i'm checking out on oppa ..." 


=== Updated . Hehe :3 Subscribe and comment ^^

Hohoho Kai confessed . Wondering if it's true or he's just wanting Baekhyun to get jealous ? xD Hehe cheeky Kai .

Look forward to the next chapter ~~ ===