Chapter 17

We Met Because Of That Rose .

 

"The customer you have dialled is currently unavailable , please try again later. Thank you ." 

"Please leave a message after the tone -beep- ." 

"Argh ! STUPID BACON , ANSWER MY CALL !" You shouted and threw your phone on the sofa and went to sleep without it .

 

-

MORNING - 8.30AM 

You washed up and walked your way to the living room until you remembered your phone . You rushed to the sofa and quickly unlocked your phone . 

1 Notification . Your face brightened up . 

 

From : Kai

Hey , are you asleep ? Don't forget , I'll pick you up at 6PM tomorrow ~ Have a good night ~

 

Sigh . You thought it was "him" . You called "him" for 5 times but he still didn't pick up his calls . Then your phone vibrated again . You quickly unlocked it and sighed again . 

 

From : Minhee 

Going to Chae In's birthday party tonight ? Hehe , wanna go there together ?

 

From : Jinri 

Okay . But Kai's driving me there . Join in too :)

 

From : Minhee 

Kai ?! Woah , what's your relationship with him already eoh ? Keke ^^

 

From : Jinri 

Friends . =.= Follow me ~~ Please @.@

 

From : Minhee

Pssh , always using aegyo ~~ Fine ~ I'll reach your hostel around 10 . See ya ~

 

From : Jinri 

SEE YA ^^ 

 

You then sighed again , "aish , why is he so angry ..." 

-

 

EVENING - 6PM 

From : Kai

I'm reaching the hostel soon . You can come down now . :)

 

From : Jinri 

Okay . Uh ... Minhee and Chanyeol will be joining us ? 

 

From : Kai

Sure :) 

 

Soon , Minhee , Chanyeol and you were in Kai's car .

"W-woah , you look gorgeous today ~" Kai smiled as he helped you buckled your seatbelt . You blushed .

"Woah , you actually can drive ?" Minhee asked Kai , in an amused tone .

Chanyeol frowned .

"Yeap , i've got driving license but this is my father's car ." Kai said .

"Woah ~" Minhee suddenly got so interested in Kai , "i like guys who knows how to drive ~"

Chanyeol immediately interrupted , "yah , are you guys enough ? Yah Jong In , stop flirting with my girl !" 

"I'm not ! She's flirting with me ! Hmm , maybe i'm too attractive ?" Kai joked .

"Yah !" Chanyeol poked Kai .

"Hey , he's driving ! It's dangerous !" You laughed and slapped Chanyeol's hand off Kai .

"I don't want to die here ..." Minhee said .

"You started it first ..." Chanyeol folded his arms and leaned back into the seat . 

Minhee saw Chanyeol pouted and immediately wrapped her arms around his arms , "i'm just testing you ~ Couples should test each other occasionally ... Hehe ~" 

"Ouh , testing our love ?! Got it ." Chanyeol scoffed and nodded his head but still seemed to be reluctant . 

"Aniyooo ~" Minhee poked Chanyeol's cheek and planted a kiss there . 

Chanyeol sprang up and looked at Minhee , blushing alittle , "hey !"

"What ? Hehe ~" Minhee giggled . Kai and you were chuckling in front , "yah , don't be lovey dovey in my car eoh !"

Minhee and Chanyeol stopped playing around and started to chat with themselves . 

-

 

KAI'S HOUSE - 6.30PM 

Minhee , Chanyeol and you arrived at Kai's house . You gulped . Minhee gulped . Chanyeol gulped . 

"Okay , we've arrived ." Kai pushed the 3 of you in . 

The house was filled with people and you saw Chae In linking arms with Baekhyun , walking around , welcoming the guests .

*Such a big family ...* 

Minhee grabbed onto Chanyeol's sleeve and whispered , "you better don't do anything cheeky here ... It's so-"

"I know , hun' ." Chanyeol held Minhee's hand . 

"Come , let's help my sister welcoming the guest , shall we ? She couldn't possibly finish welcoming all of the guest here ..." Kai  asked .

"Why don't you go first ? I have presents to give Chae In ." You said . Kai nodded and went off .

You pulled Minhee and Chanyeol along . 

"Chae In-ah ~" The 3 of you called out . Chae In and Baekhyun turned around .

"Yay , you guys are here !" Chae In hugged you and Minhee .

"Happy Birthday , Chae In !" The 3 of you gave her your presents . Baekhyun stood aside and glared at you .

"Yah Bacon , I texted you but you didn't reply me ?" Chanyeol slung his arms around Baekhyun's shoulders .

"Sorry Bro , slept quiet early yesterday . And off-ed my phone because I don't want it to ring and bother me ." Baekhyun said it sarcastically .

You felt guilty when you heard it and didn't dare to look at him . But at the same time , you felt angry because he didn't on his phone too .

"Hey , let's go and find oppa ~" Chae In said and dragged the 4 of you with her .

You guys reached the 3rd floor of the house and saw Kai greeting the elderly .

"Oppa ~" Chae In called out .

Kai was talking with a lady who seem familiar to you . Then you recalled , she's Mdm Jung , your mother's friend . She often came to your house to have tea with your mother .

"Oh , Chae In-ah , did you serve the guest downstairs ?" Mdm Jung asked .

"Ne , Umma ." Chae In replied .

*Umma ? T-that's Kai and Chae In's mum ?!*

"Oh , you and friends ?" Mdm Jung adverted her eyes on you guys until she had her eyes on you , "Jinri ?"

You looked up . Your friends looked at you .

"Jinri , right ?" Mdm Jung walked to you .

"Hello ajumeoni ." You bowed .

"Aigoo , so you're Chae In's friend ? Aigoo ~ You've became so pretty now ." She pinched your cheeks and smiled .

"Oh , you know Jong In ? The naughty boy that i've always talked with your mum ?" She pulled your over to Kai .

"U-umma , you know her ?" Chae In and Kai asked .

"Of course ! She's Yoonhee's daughter !" Mdm Jung patted your head .

"O-oh wait , Jong In-ah , so she's the girl that you like right ?! Omo !" Mdm Jung shouted .

"Wh-what ?!" Minhee , Chanyeol , Kai and Baekhyun shouted .

"A-aigoo , why is my lovely son blushing ?" Mdm Jung pinched Kai's cheek .

You can't help but blush too .

*What ? This Kai ... even told his mum about it ?* Baekhyun's face darkened .

"U-umma-" 

"Arasseo , i'm going down now ~ Thanks for coming and enjoy the night !" Mdm Jung interrupted Kai and excused herself .

-

 

You went around finding Baekhyun , thinking if you could explain to him about what happened yesterday . 

"Boo !" Someone pulled you causing you to fell back but , you didn't hit the floor , did you ?

You opened one of your eyes and saw Kai staring at you .

"S-sorry .." You stood up and felt your face heating up .

"Ani , you're as light as a feather ." Kai brought his face close to yours and held your wrist , dragging you away with him .

But little did you know , Baekhyun was sitting at a corner with Chae In and her cousins . He saw everything .

*Who knows if you like him too ?* Baekhyun rolled his eyes and ate his food .


=== Updated :D Subscribe and comment ! ^^

Hehe i was gonna make Kai kiss you just now but i didn't cos i think it's too overrr ~ Later that Bacon will kill me if he explodes . T.T

Hehe , so fun separating you and Baekhyun up . :P What if Kai becomes the main role ? :DD LOLOL .

 

 

 

Just kidding ~~~

Hmm , i was planning something more fun .

I don't know why but I love writing this fic the most . Maybe cos all the ideas are in my head ? LOL that's a good thing k .

I'll still be updating for now . But after school reopens , i'll be busy so i won't have much time to update .

But i'll try too :)

Just continue to enjoy , subscribe and comment to this fic ^^ ===