Chapter 12

We Met Because Of That Rose .

You woke up early in the morning , ready to work as someone knocked on your door .

"Coming !" You ran to the door and opened .

"Eoh , Kai-ssi !" You smiled .

"Annyeong , slept well after listening to my voice last night ?" He asked .

"Yeah , it was a peaceful night . Oh , come in ." You chuckled .

Kai went into your house and sat on the sofa , "hmm , you haven't done anything to this house huh ?" 

"Like what ?" You asked .

"Cleaning ?" Kai said .

"Ani , hehe , i've no time to ." You giggled in embarrassment as the house was quite dirty . Then someone texted you .

 

From : Baekhyun

Hey , what to have lunch later at my house ?

 

I would like to , but i can't .

 

From : Jinri 

Uhm , next time ? I'm not free today ...

 

From : Baekhyun 

Just for an hour ? 

 

From : Jinri 

No , i can't . I have to go somewhere .

 

From : Baekhyun

Where ? I'll accompany you ?

 

Urgh , i knew you would say this .

 

From : Jinri 

Nope , i'm going there myself . Okay , i'm gonna get busy now , bye !

 

From : Baekhyun 

Okay , call me if you need me .

 

You bit your lower lips and felt guilty for avoiding Baekhyun every time .

"Baekhyun hyung huh ?" Kai asked .

You looked up , "h-huh , y-yeah ..."

"So , you're going out now ?" Kai asked .

"Yeah , let's go ." You said and skipped to the door .

"Ah , oppa and Jinri eonni !!" You heard someone screamed and called Kai and your name .

"Oh , Chae In-ah !" You waved to Chae In .

"Where are you guys going to ?" Chae In asked .

"I'm going somewhere and he's-"

"I'm tagging along with her ." Kai said comfortably .

"Woah ~ So is oppa and eonni dating ? Keke , you both looks like though ." Chae In teased .

"Yah , stop your nonsense ..." Kai told Chae In .

"Arasseo ~ Bye , i'm going off to Baekhyun oppa's house !" Chae In waved .

"Baekhyun's house ?" Your eyes widened . 

*Didn't he just texted me awhile ago ? And now he found another person in just like what , 5 minutes ? Woah , Byun Baekhyun , so you're a playboy huh ?*

"Yeah ! Didn't oppa told you to go too ? He told me that he did ." Chae In stopped and looked at you .

"A-ani , he d-didn't . Hah , maybe he forgotten ... I-it's alright ~ Enjoy yourself there !" You lied but still smiled as sweetly as you could .

"S-so , let's go ?" Kai scratched the back of his neck .

"Uhm ." You nodded cutely and made Kai melted inside . 

"O-okay , i'll be going somewhere else . I'll be going first . Bye ~" You waved to Kai .

"Can I tag along ?" Kai stopped you .

*No ? Yes ? I don't know ...*

"U-uhm , sure ?" You said as you didn't thought any longer .

Kai's face brightened and nodded , "let's go ~" 

"But ," You started and Kai looked at you with this face O.O , "but what ?"

"But , promise me not to tell Baekhyun ?" You said with your puppy eyes .

*Why the hell would I tell him when you melt my heart every second ?!* Kai thought and smiled back at you . 

"Of course , i won't ~" Kai ruffled your hair and swung his arms around your shoulders and brought you close to him , as if you both are couples .

You felt uncomfortable . Yes , you are . But what to do ?

"I don't know why I feel so comfortable with you . It's my first time being so comfortable with a girl ." Kai mumbled .

You were shocked to that confession , "o-oh , i want to buy a drink first ." 

You quickly ran to the province shop and bought a drink , just to get away from Kai , being too comfortable with you . 

"H-hey , i want to try yours ." Kai took your drink and gulped down a mouth full . Both lips had contact with the rim of the bottle . That means ...---. Your eyes widened again , shocked from what he had done . Isn't he going too far ? You both have just met not long !

*What's wrong with him ?!*

"Woah , yours is tasty ! Wanna try mine ?" Kai gave you your bottle back .

"No thanks ." You said and tried to keep calm . 

 

"You're working here ?!" Kai's mouth gaped open . 

"Yeah ?" You raised a brow and walked into Tex'R Club . Kai shook his head and followed you , *why must she take up a job here ?* 

"You're not telling Baekhyun right ?!" You turned to Kai and asked him again .

"No , madam , i won't ." Kai flashed you his charming smile .

You nodded and went to change your uniform . 

 

"What ? Why is the uniform like this ?!" You were taken aback by the uniform when you were in the dressing room . Kai was standing outside , waiting for you for the past 10 minutes but you still refused to go out .

"Yah , Jinri , are you alright ?" Kai knocked the door .

"Ne ! I'm coming out ..." You closed your eyes and opened the door .

"Y-yah , wh-what clothes are you w-wearing ?!" Kai shouted as he looked away , blushing . 


=== Short update ! Subscribe and comment ! ^^

i'm gonna reach 50 subbies for this fic soon ! ^^

Love you guys ~ ===