Chapter 13

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"I'm sorry ... But you can go home now , if you want to ." You flushed in embarrassment and looked at Kai . He looked at you with his eye smile , "you look cute in these though ." 

That made you blushed even more , "yah , are you suppose to be saying these things now ? Pssh ." 

"Excuse me , are both of you done ? Jinri , you're going to start work soon ." The manager said in a deep tone . Kai looked at him and nodded , "can I get a job here too ?"

Your eyes widened , "what ?!" 

"Yes , please ?" Kai smiled at you .

"Sure . We have bartender and waiter left ." The manager said and took out a set of uniform and documents for Kai .

"Waiter then . I can start work now right ?" Kai asked politely . The manager nodded and smiled . You looked at him in disbelief , wondering what the heck is in his mind .

"I'll get changed ." Kai ruffled your hair and went in to change . 

You sighed and stood outside to wait for him . Soon , he came out in his uniform . You looked at him and laughed .

"Why are you laughing ? Am I too handsome that you've gone crazy ?" Kai smirked and bend down to have his eyes at the same level as yours . You scoffed and pushed his head away , walking to the customers who were waiting you to serve them .

Kai smirked and followed behind you .

 

AFTER WORK . - 9PM .

You puffed and got changed into your normal clothes and went out of the club . Then someone tapped your shoulders , making you jerked abit . 

"Going home without me ?" Kai asked .

You rolled your eyes , "yes , Mr Kim ." 

Kai let out a laugh and walked beside you , "nope , i'm not allowing you to do so . It's dangerous for a girl to wander around late at night ." 

You scoffed again and shook your head . 

"Hey , want some ice-cream ?" Kai asked as he saw an ice-cream van approaching .

You hesitated and Kai looked at you , "you want or not ?" 

He tilted his head , waiting for you answer . 

"Okay . I want a ripple one ." You smiled fadely and he told you to find a seat nearby . 

A few minutes later , he came back with 2 vanilla ice-cream . 

"Hey , there's no more ripple so i got you vanilla , is that alright ?" Kai asked .

"It's alright , thank you ." You smiled and signalled him to sit down .

"What flavor of ice-cream do you like ?" Kai broke the silence . 

"Ripple ." You smiled as you thought of it .

"Yah , you are like a total girl version of me ." Kai said . You wondered why .

"Why ?" You furrowed your brows . 

"Because I like ripple too ." 

"What ?" You laughed .

He looked at you weirdly , "why are you laughing ?" 

"Haha , you're the 2nd guy who i've known that like ripple ! Oh my , what's wrong with guys nowadays ?!" You laughed loudly .

Kai smiled as you laughed loudly . He literally thinks you're plain cute . But then he asked , "who's the 1st guy then ?"

You stopped laughing when Kai asked you . You cleared your throat and hesitated to tell . 

"Wae ? Aigoo ~ Your ex ?" Kai teased .

You shook your head and sighed , *why am I feeling like this now ? This isn't the feeling though .* 

You frowned and looked at Kai , "one of my friend . He isn't with me now . I-i ... k-kinda ... m ... miss h-him ?" 

"Your crush ?" Kai asked .

Your heart started to beat fast when Kai said 'crush' . 

*Don't tell me i'm falling for him ?* 

You shook your head but later , you nodded again , "aish , i don't know !" 

Kai was smiling at how cute you were but deep inside him , he was praying hard that the 1st guy wasn't your crush . 

"Hey , it's late now , let's go home ~" Kai grabbed your wrist and stood up .

"Okay ..." You pulled your wrist out of his hand lightly and pretended to look through your phone so that it wouldn't be so obvious that you're uncomfortable being held by Kai .

You unlocked your phone and saw Baekhyun's face on your wallpaper . You smiled unknowingly at it . Kai then looked down and saw a unclear photo of a guy but wasn't sure who was it . 

*Maybe it's the '1st guy' ...* 


=== UPDATED :D ^^ Hope you guys like this chapter .

Be patient , Bacon's coming out in the next chapter ~~~ :D

Hehe , Kai has a crush on you xD Hmm , you should be honoured though :P

Okay , subscribe and comment ! ^^ <33 ===