Chapter 21

We Met Because Of That Rose .

Baekhyun and you sat on the bus . You were so happy when he told you that he was bringing you to the 'Hello Kitty Wonderland' . Partly it's because you haven't been there since young . And the other was maybe because it's Baekhyun who's bringing you there . 

*Relax , Choi Jinri ... Relax ... Don't get too hyper .* 

You couldn't contain your excitement and kept talking about how obessed you were for Hello Kitty to Baekhyun . Surprisingly , he wasn't like any other guy who stops girls from talking their girly things and stuff . Instead , he listened to you carefully and jotted down the things you love since young in his mind .

"You know , I love pink basically . Next time-" You were talking and talking and talking , until something dropped onto your shoulder . You jumped a little from it and looked at your shoulder . Your heart started to hammer your chest . Blood rose to your cheeks and you could felt the heat . Your breathe was unstable so you decided to call Baekhyun up .

"O-o-oh , i'm sorry ..." he rubbed his eyes and smiled at you .

"A-aani ... I-i'm fi-fine ." You stuttered and turned away from him .

"Are you sure ? You seemed to be stuttering a lot ~" Baekhyun asked , teasingly . 

"A-aniyo ... I-i'm n-not !" You retorted and folded your arms .

"Arasseo ~" Baekhyun purposely patted your head and your heart immediately sped again .

"Y-yah , st-stop touching m-me !" You hit Baekhyun's hand off and avoided his eye contact . 

"Waeyo ?" Baekhyun continued .

"J-just s-stop ..." You sighed .

 

Finally , you both reached a tall building and walked into it . The first thing that caught your eyes was the hello kitty toys . You immediately ran to it like a child and spazzed over how pretty it was . Baekhyun's heart eventually raced too , when he saw you were smiling and chuckling away . He couldn't get his eyes off you .

"Omo , this is the limited edition one !" You shrieked as you rushed to the one with a pink ribbon and dressed with a pink dress . You picked it up and looked at the price . By then , you gulped , "heh ... let's go to the wonderland now ." You placed the hello kitty nicely , back onto the shelf and walked out first . Baekhyun raised a brow and looked at the price . 

He gulped too . But opened his wallet and checked for his money . He then took the limited edition one and brought it to the cashier . Then , he happily walked out of the shop and went to find you .

"Yah , Bacon , look at this !" You pulled his arms and brought him to a mirror . You both looked into the mirror and your reflection became hello kitties . You both laughed and took a snap of it . 

You then dragged him into the hello kitty photobooth . He placed his things aside but the bag from the hello kitty shop , caught your eyes . 

"Eoh , what's that ? You bought something in there ?!" You asked , surprised when you saw that he bought the limited edition hello kitty that you eyed on just now .

"A-ani , not mine . I bought one for Baekhee ." Baekhyun stated , anticipating to see your reaction .

"Ohh ~ What a good brother ~ Baekhee will love it !" You patted Baekhyun's back and said .

*What ? I thought she'll be sad ...* 

You then inserted coins and the booth started . Then , Baekhyun took advantage of this time , placing his hand over your waist and pulled you closer to him . You were startled and looked at him , shocked . And by the time you look at him , the booth already snapped that moment . 

"Yah !" You hit him as you got embarrassed when he had his hands on your waist . You pushed him away and there you go , another snap ! 

Baekhyun was giggling happily as none of the pictures are proper . It's either you weren't prepared or Baekhyun distracted you and he was the only one looking at the camera most of the time .

"It's unfair !" You stomped your feet and walked out of the booth while Baekhyun was still laughing at how funny you looked in the pictures .

-

After spending 3 hours in the 'Hello Kitty Wonderland' , you both then entered a hello kitty ice-cream shop and you both ordered the ripple flavor one . You were eating and Baekhyun was staring at you . 

"Wa-wae ? Is there anything on my face ?" You asked and touched your face .

"A-ani ." Baekhyun looked away and continued eating his ice-cream .

"Do you know that Kai likes Ripple flavor too ?" Baekhyun suddenly asked .

"Y-Yeah . Why ?" You replied .

"Ani . Just saying ." 

You nodded your head and then , your phone started ringing .

"Yeoboseyo ?" 

"Jinri-ah , where are you now ?" Minhee shouted through the phone .

"U-uhm , at the 'Hello Kitty Wonderland' ." You held your phone away from your ears .

"Ah !! Wonderful ! With your Baekhyun right ?!" Minhee shouted again and Baekhyun's head shot up as his name was mentioned .

You quickly stood up and excused yourself , "yah , don't be too loud !"

"Hahaha ! Have fun ! Kai's worrying about you ! Aigoo ~ You're so fortunate to have 2 guys liking you ."

"Yah , shut up okay ! We're just friends !"

"Really ? You and Baekhyun ? Baekhyun and you ? Friend ?! Puahaha !"

"Yah ! Stop teasing me !"

"Aigoo ~ Don't be angry ~~ Okay , continue your date with Baekhyun ! BYE !!"

With that , Minhee hung up and you went back into the restaurant .

"Sorry ... Minhee just called ." You said and continued eating your ice-cream .

"Ani , are they asking you to go home now ? Because it's kinda late now ." Baekhyun said , looking at his watch .

"Late ? It's only-- Wah ?! It's 7.45PM already ? Oops ~ Hehe ..." You giggled .

Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat .

"S-so , do you wanna go home now ?" Baekhyun asked . You looked up and smiled at him , "are you tired ?" 

"N-not really ?" He said .

"Okay , let's have a little walk at the playground nearby my hostel ?" You suggested . Actually , you didn't want to go home -- You just wanted to spend more time with Baekhyun . 

"Sure , let's go !" Baekhyun stood up and you both hailed a taxi .

 

-

 

"Ah , i'm so happy today !" You chirped and sat on the swing .

"I'm afraid that you won't be , the next day ." Baekhyun pushed you lightly .

"W-wae ?" You frowned and looked back at him .

"Kai . He must be worried dead ." He said , smiling alittle .

*Aish , why must he mention him now ?* 

"Geez , yeah ..." You sighed , "nevermind , i'll explain to him . He'll understand ." 

Baekhyun raised a brow , "i can take the blame for you . Just tell him that I wanted to take you out ." 

Your heart went thumping fast from what Baekhyun told you . It's so heart-warming to listen to it .

"An-ani , i can't do that . I'll just explain to him clearly ." You smiled fadely .

Then , the silence came . You both ran out of things to say . And finally you stood up , "i'm tired now ... let's go home ~" 

Baekhyun looked up at you and smiled , "right , i'll walk you there ."

You nodded and as said , Baekhyun walked you to your hostel .

"Baekhyun-ah , gomawo ~ Thanks for bringing me to the 'Hello Kitty Wonderland' today ! I'd fun with you this afternoon !" You stopped and turned to face Baekhyun . 

Baekhyun glanced down at you , "nope . That's what friends are for right ? I had fun with you today too ~ Haha , remember how you cried while watching the movie ! Feeble !" 

Hah , Baekhyun went back to teasing you again . 

"Yah , stop it ! Don't mention that to anyone eoh ! I'll kill you !" You lightly slapped his arm and he faked a cry .

*Eoh , did he just say f-friends ?*

"Haha , okay , i'll stop ~" He forced himself to stop laughing .

*Should I ask ?* 

"U-uhm , Baekhyun-ah ," you started and he immediately looked at you . 

"What ?"

"U-uhh , wh-why did y-you g-give this to m-me ?" You took out the heart-shaped box with dried roses out from your bag .

Baekhyun stared at it and gluped , "aniya , it's just for fun . You can just take it as a random gift from a friend . Hah , you better don't show it to Kai . Or else he'll kill me for flirting with his girlfriend ." 

"Heh ?" You let out a laugh sarcastically .

"You're Kai's girlfriend afterall right ? He'll get mad if he sees that ." Baekhyun continued but in his heart , it's like thousand of needle piercing through it .

"A-a-" You tried to say but Baekhyun cut you off , "aish , it's late now . Go in and sleep now ! Oh wait , this , for you ." 

*Let me talk , you stubborn Bacon !!*

He handed you a bag and you took it .

"I-isn't this for Ba-Baekhee ?" You frowned and wanted to give him back .

"Ani , i was just joking . I saw you eyeing on this just now . Just take it as your early birthday present from me ." He forced a smile out and ruffled your hair .

"I .. I ... you-"

"Aish , stop your nonsense , go in and sleep now . I'm tired too . Bye !" Baekhyun turned your body to face the door as he walked off .

*Aish , he's a stupid guy !!!* 

"Yah , Byun Baekhyun , you stop there ! Don't move , or i'll promise you that you won't see me again !" 


 

=== Shh , i know . Cliffhanger is here to kill you guys .

Hehe subscribe and comment to know what will happen in the next chapter !! ===