Chapter 22

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"Yah , Byun Baekhyun , you stop there ! Don't move , or i'll promise you that you won't see me again !"

 

You shouted . 

Baekhyun turned around and looked at you , confused . You rushed to him and threw yourself onto him . He was taken aback by your sudden actions and tried to pull you away . He didn't know what to do the next moment . His heart was beating really fast . Yes , you could hear it . You hugged him tighter and you started to cry . Then , Baekhyun finally pulled you away from him . He held your chin and looked at you . Shocked , he froze and looked at you . Your lips tremble and tears were continuously rolling down your cheeks .

"Haha , so Feeble does cry for no reason , huh ?" Baekhyun decided to make a joke about it and thought you would stop crying or something , because you alway do . But nope , sadly , not for now . Your tears just kept rolling down and you kept sobbing .

"Y-You think i-it's f-funny ?" You spoke between sobs .

Baekhyun's eyes got wider . *Oops , did I say the wrong thing ?* 

"I-i'm sorry ?" Baekhyun didn't know what to say as he didn't thought you would get offended by his words .

"T-tell m-me ... D-Do y-you , treat .... m-me , a-as a ... fr-friend on-" 

Before you could finish , Baekhyun quickly answered , "of course ! You're my bestest friend I ever had , including Chanyeol and Minhee !" 

*So he doesn't like me ... See , Minhee , i told you , he don't like me . Now i've made a fool out of myself . Pabo !*

You paused . Baekhyun frowned and was scared that he said the wrong thing again .

You got it . You nodded and threw the heart-shaped box on Baekhyun's chest , "O-okay I go-got it .... Go away now ! I-I d-don't want to see you anymore !" 

With that , you ran back into your hostel , leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded outside , seeing you running back in .

*Wh-what's going on ?* 

Baekhyun picked up the heart-shaped box and his heart got crushed into million pieces . You slammed the door shut and ran to your room , threw yourself on the bed and cried .

*Why am I crying ?!* 

Baekhyun slowly turned back and walked home with a heavy heart .

-

The next morning , you woke up as usual for school . You looked at yourself in the mirror , freaking out . 

"Aish , how can I go to school with this stupid face !" You took out your concealer and applied some of it at your eyebags . You then picked up your school bag and opened the door . Then you remembered something . 

 

-YESTERDAY NIGHT . -

 

"I-isn't this for Ba-Baekhee ?" You frowned and wanted to give him back .

"Ani , i was just joking . I saw you eyeing on this just now . Just take it as your early birthday present from me ." He forced a smile out and ruffled your hair .

"I .. I ... you-"

"Aish , stop your nonsense , go in and sleep now . I'm tired too . Bye !" Baekhyun turned your body to face the door as he walked off .

 

-END OF FLASHBACK .-

 

You rolled your eyes and picked up the bag of hello kitty and went out of the house . You reached school 5 minutes before the 'Start Lesson' bell . Minhee and Chae In were waiting for you at the school gate . 

"Yah Choi Jinri , why are you so late today ?!" Minhee hugged you .

"A-ani , i think my clock's spoilt . So i saw the wrong time ." You lied and walked up to the class with them .

You didn't want to show how sad were you , so you acted normal , until school ends ...

"Minheeee ~" Chanyeol ran to Minhee and grabbed her arms , pulling her to one side , leaving you , Baekhyun , Kai and Chae In .

"Oppa , is mum cooking today ? I want to eat ... Let's go home ... Sorry Baekhyun oppa , i'm going off now ." Chae In sighed and walked off with Kai . 

"Wait ." Kai stopped Chae In and walked to you . 

"Hey , text me tonight ." Kai whispered to your ears and you flushed abit . 

Baekhyun glared at Kai with his cold eyes and looked at you again . Kai and Chae In finally walked off and left you and Baekhyun . 

"I don't need this ." You pushed the bag of hello kitty onto Baekhyun's chest and walked off , holding back your tears . 

*Aish , Jinri , i don't understand this !* 

 

"Baekhyun's weird today ! Is Jinri weird ?" Chanyeol asked Minhee at a corner .

"Ani ? But she didn't let us to see what's in the bag that she'd been holding on for the whole day ." Minhee creased her forehead .

"I think there's something weird ." Chanyeol caressed his chin and thought . Just then , you walked past them , wiping your tears off .

"Shh ." Chanyeol covered Minhee's mouth and hid at a side . You didn't notice them and just continued walking forward . 

"Yah ! Jinri's crying !" Minhee pushed Chanyeol's hands away and mumbled .

"I know ! Let's investigate !" Chanyeol squinted his eyes and acted like a detective and pushed his geek specs up and winked at Minhee .

"Don't be retarded ." Minhee pushed Chanyeol's head .


=== Updated ! Double update :D Yay !  Hope you guys enjoyed ! Aww , don't be sad . I will make them together soon . :) Subscribe and comment ! ===

INVESTIGATOR CHANYEOL IS HERE . 

 

pic is not mine . credits to CoverBoy .