Chapter 20

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"Sorry , i'm late ..." You ran towards Kai's car as you saw Minhee , Chanyeol , Chae In and Baekhyun have already arrived . 

"Nope , get in quick ." Kai smiled at you and opened the door for you . You looked at Minhee and she just smiled at me . 

*Why am I sitting in front ?* You said and tried to get the seatbelt at the side but you can't seem to reach it . You then turned your head , wanted to check out the seatbelt when you felt the seatbelt came to you itself ? You turned and there , Baekhyun helped you . You couldn't help but to smile . You controlled your smile , of course . It's just a small smile and you turned back .

"Let's go !" Minhee shouted and kicked Kai's seat .

-

AT THE CINEMA 

"Hey , let's watch 'Sadako 3D' !" Chanyeol suggested .

"What ?! No way !" Chae In protested .

"Okay , give it a go , i'll sit beside you ." Kai ruffled Chae In hair . 

You felt your body tremble when you enter the theaters . You can't watch horror movies too . Yes , a scaredy cat . 

Seating arrangement : Chanyeol , Minhee , You , Baekhyun , Chae In , Kai .

Minhee purposely put Baekhyun beside you .

You don't know until you stopped talking to Minhee and looked at your right and saw Baekhyun staring at the screen . You gulped as you saw him beside you . Your body felt numb yet warm . You noticed his sharp jawline which you've never noticed before . His sharp and small nose and his eyelashes which are too long for a guy . You have never seen such a beautiful sight of him before . But everything changes when he turns and looked at you , "i know i'm handsome . Stop staring ."

You were speechless again , *annoying Bacon ! You always make my heart race like there's no tomorrow .*

 

Soon , the movie started . You were cringing even at the start of the show . You turned to your left and saw Minhee already grabbing onto Chanyeol's arm while Chanyeol was still scaring Minhee . And now , on your right , you saw that Bacon , sitting still , looking straight to the screen . You don't feel like disturbing him as he might give you that cold look that scares you a lot .

Suddenly , the screen black out but not even a second or so , a hand came out and wanted to 'grab' you . You couldn't control and screamed but before you could hug someone , a somehow strong arm , wrapped around your waist and let you lean to the side . 

"Feeble ." 

That warm voice hit your eardrum and you felt safe all of a sudden . You looked up and saw Baekhyun looking at you . Although his eyes doesn't really show the warmth , you could feel his inner him . You wept your tears and looked up at him , "why did you hug me ? I don't need it . And i'm not Feeble ." 

You rolled your eyes and pouted .

"I know you like it too . Just admit it ." Baekhyun teased . Although it sound harsh and you hate teases , his voice was like a melody in your ears .

You blushed in the dark but before you could say anything , a scream came out from the movie and scared you once again . You screamed -- In fact , most of the girls screamed . You finally couldn't take the horror anymore and you took of the 3D glasses and stomped out of the theaters . The rest of them , especially Kai , wanted to follow you but instead , Baekhyun took over him since Chae In was hugging tightly onto Kai .

You wept your tears and returned the 3D glasses into the tray and opened the door . Then someone grabbed your hand , "let's go ~"

A gush of blood rose to your cheeks when he held and fit your hand into his nicely . His hand was soft and warm , big enough to hold your small hand . 

"Let's go to this place , i know you'll love it ." Baekhyun squeezed your small hand and lead you .

You were speechless along the way as you both were still holding hands . Baekhyun wasn't really aware that he had held your hand for quite a long time . 

"U-uhm , where are we going ?" You asked him .

"You'll see ." He beamed and made your heart raced . 

*Dang , why am I feeling this ?!* You gulped your saliva and looked around . Then , your phone rang .

"Yoboseyo , Jinri-ah , where are you ?" Kai asked .

"I'm with- Beep ..........." 

Baekhyun snatched your phone and hung up the call . 

"Y-yah , what have you done ?!" You let go of Baekhyun's hand and took back your phone and ignored him .

You walked in front of him , texting , explaining to Kai , telling him that you're with Baekhyun . Baekhyun thought he made you angry and decided to comfort you .

"H-hey , Feeble , are you angry with me ?" Baekhyun tapped your shoulders .

You shrugged .

"I get it . Let's go home then . No more 'Hello Kitty Wonderland' ~~" Baekhyun cooed .

*Hello Kitty Wonderland ?! The one that I always long for to go when I was young ?! He remembered when I told him ?!*

 

-Flashback-

You were sitting in class , bored , until Baekhyun texted you .

 

From : Baekhyun

Hey you , what do you like ?

 

You frowned and thought deeply . Then you smiled and replied him .

 

From : Jinri 

Hello Kitty . Why ? I always wanted to go to the 'Hello Kitty Wonderland' . But , my parents never bring me there ... :/

 

From : Baekhyun

Oh . Lol , thanks for the idea ~ I'm using it for my compo since I have nothing to write . I shall write about you then . :) Bye :D

 

WHAT ?! USING ME TO WRITE HIS COMPOSITION ?! Yah , Byun Bacon !!!

 

From : Jinri 

Yah you !!! Why are you writing about me !!!

 

"Choi Jinri , how many times must I tell you , not to use phone in class ?!" Ms Ha shouted and you dropped your phone onto your lap . 

"I'm sorry , this is the last time ! Sorry , Ms Ha !" You bowed and kept your phone .

*Damn you , Bacon ! You're gonna get it from me later !*

-End of flashback-

 

"Yah , no no no !!! Let's go ! I'm not angry at all ! Hehehe ~" You chuckled slyly and dragged Baekhyun's hand and told him to lead you .

 

 

 

=== ALALALA ~ WAIT FOR MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ! :D Subscribe and comment ! ===