Chapter 19

We Met Because Of That Rose .

 

 

 

"Jjajeungna !!!" You stomped out of the house , still troubling over yesterday's incident .

"I don't want to go to school !!!" You went out of the house and locked the door . 

"Choi Jinri !" Someone called out your name ?

"Essh , Lee Minhee !!" You ran to Minhee and hugged her arms .

"So ... how's your night with Baekhyun yesterday ?" She asked , with her eyes twinkling brightly .

"I ... don't have a night with him .." you said and looked gloomy .

Minhee stopped and faced you , "why ? Didn't you went out and find him yesterday ? Then , what happened ?"

"He .. he thought I was dating Kai ..." 

"WHAT ?!" Minhee shrieked .

"H-he even congratulated me ..." You said and felt your tears coming out from your eyes .

"Essh , you're gonna make things clear with him !" Minhee dragged you .

"Ani , don't ...." You said .

"I have to , Jinri ! Baekhyun will hurt himself if he thought that you and Kai were dating ! I can see that he likes you ... You too , right ?" Minhee raised a brow , waiting for your answer .

"What ?! Don't look at me like that ! I-i don't like him !" You denied , raising your voice .

"Okay , i can hear you . I hope you mean what you say ~" Minhee laughed and opened your bag .

"Yah !" You shouted as she took out the heart-shaped box that Baekhyun gave you indirectly .

See , i knew it ~ You bring this everywhere you go !" Minhee teased .

"Oh yeah , whatever . It's because i didn't pack my bag okay !" You rolled your eyes .

"Oh yeah , whatever ~ I know you won't take this out even you've packed your bag ~" Minhee stuck her tongue out and sled the box into her bag .

"Hey-"

"Oh , you still have to make things clear to him . Either you say or i'll help you ." Minhee said .

"Neither !" You protested and ran away .

"Too bad . You have no choice ! Wait for my good news ~" Minhee chased after you .

-

Today , your class was going to the boys school opposite your school , which is also Baekhyun's school . And for you was unlucky . Baekhyun's class got chosen to meet your class .

"Yay , i'm going to see my Baekhyun oppa !" Chae In turned her chair and told you and Minhee .

"YOUR Baekhyun oppa ?" Minhee asked . Baekhyun's name rang in your head and your mind immediately wandered out of the world again . 

"Yeap . Baekhyun oppa's gonna be my boyfriend soon ... He said he'll consider ... Hehe , we've chatted through the phone last night !" Chae In said .

*What ?! Byun Baekhyun , how could you !* Minhee thought .

-

"omo , the girls are coming !! Let's go to the hall now !" The boys screamed and rushed their way to the hall .

"Hey Baek , what's wrong with you today ? Are you okay ?" Chanyeol and Kai sat beside Baekhyun .

"I'm fine . Go away , please ..." Baekhyun said , holding his emotions .

Kai tapped Baekhyun's arm , "Hyung , are you su-" 

"I said go away !!" Baekhyun flung Kai's hand away and walked out of the classroom .

Chanyeol and Kai looked at each other , startled by Baekhyun .

 

-

 

"Omo , i'm going to spot Baekhyun oppa !" Chae In looked around the hall .

Minhee glared at Chae In , mentally stabbing her .

"Minhee , i need the washroom . Go with me ..." You said and dragged Minhee along .

As you were reaching the washroom , you saw Chanyeol and Kai approaching . 

*Oh no ... It's Kai ...* You hung your head low .

"Omo , Jong In-ah , did you saw 2 pretty girls in front ? Especially the one on the left ." Chanyeol shouted through the corridor .

Kai just smiled .

"Hey , wanna hang out ?" Chanyeol purposely brushed his arms against Minhee's .

"No thanks , pedo ." Minhee then dragged you into the washroom .

-

After you both came out from the washroom , you saw Kai standing outside alone .

"Where's- KYAHH !!!" You asked but later Chanyeol popped out and screamed into your face .

"Yah !!" You went to hit Kai because he didn't tell you that Chanyeol was outside but you immediately stopped and your face dropped low when you saw Baekhyun approaching . He looked so untidy today .

With his coldest tone , he said , "the teachers are taking attendance now ." Then he walked away , without even looking at you for a single second .

-

AFTER SCHOOL - 2.45PM

 

"Hey , are you guys up for a triple date tomorrow ?" Minhee stopped and asked .

"What ?! With who ?!" You mouthed to Minhee but she eyed you a 'you must go' look .

"With whom ?" Chanyeol asked .

"Chanyeol and I , Jinri with Kai and Chae In with Baekhyun !" Minhee said .

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pretended not to be interested , *Pssh , Jinri with Kai ... Yeah ...*

"So who's going ?" Minhee asked , looking around .

"I'm going !" Chae In chirped and looked at Baekhyun .

"Me too ." Kai said .

"Me threeee !" Chanyeol said excitedly .

Now it's only left you and Baekhyun to decide .

"I-i'm going ..." You said softly . But right after your answer , Baekhyun said , "i'm not going ."

Your heart dropped . Everyone looked at Baekhyun as if he spoilt the mood .

"why oppa ? Didn't you want to accompany me ?" Chae In whined .

"Yah , Chae In , don't-" 

"Fine , i'm going , happy now ?" Baekhyun interrupted Kai's words , rolling his eyes and walked off .

Everyone was shocked with Baekhyun's explosion .

*What wrong with him today ? Is he unwell ?* You looked up and saw him walking out of the school gate .

*Something's bothering hyung ... I'm sure of it ...* Kai thought .

*I think it's time for guys' talk . He haven't been like this for a long time . He's the type who can take things easily but this time must be something big ... As a friend , i MUST help .* Chanyeol sighed as he saw Baekhyun walking off .

*Haha , Byun Baekhyun , show us your attitude now . In no time , my plan will start and in no time , that disgusting face on yours now will die . Haha ~~ I , Lee Minhee will promise to make you both to be together ~* Minhee had a poker face on her face but deep in her heart , she was smiling gleefully .


=== OH MY GOSH , CAN ANYONE SEE THIS ?! 

IF YOU CAN , PLEASE COMMENT ! THAT MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT ANYMORE !! I've installed Anti-Virus softwareeeee ! 

OMG , I WROTE THIS CHAPTER FOR 9 TIMESSS TILL I COULD EVEN READ THIS BLINDFOLDED !! BUT THE SITE JUST KEEP SAYING 'The Body Field Is Required' WHEN I HAVE ALREADY WROTE THIS LONG !!! 

OMG OMG SO ANGRY ! PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN SEE THIS ! ===