Chapter 36

We Met Because Of That Rose .

The bakers in the shop had no choice , so they agreed on teaching you . Kai then lowered his head and walked away .

"I guess , she was never meant for me ..." He sighed and kicked the can along the way . It flew up and ...

"Ouch ! What was that ?!" A girl shouted as the can hit her head .

Kai looked up and saw a girl charging towards her , "yah ! Are you the one who threw this at my head ?!" 

"I-I-I'm sorry ... but i-i didn't threw it ... I k-kicked it ?" Kai stuttered . The girl's eyes squinted , "ert , I think you're trying to hit on me . I'm sorry , but you're not my cup of tea ." 

*WHAT ?!* 

"E-excuse me , Miss ? I don't know what you're saying but i'm definitely not hitting on you ." Kai scoffed and raised a brow .

"Hmm ? Nice try , bro . Forget it , since you're kinda cute ? I'm Krystal ." The girl held her hand out .

Kai smirked and raised a brow , "i'm Jongin , I prefer being called Kai ."

"Aish , i'll call you Jongin . You're not someone special or what . What's with the 'Kai' name ?" Krystal scoffed and rolled her eyes .

*This girl's pretty , but annoying ...* 

"U-uhm , i'd better get going ..." Kai said with a little nod and walked off .

"E-Eh ... wait there . C-Can you tell me how to go to the Berry's Bakery ?" Krystal tugged onto Kai's shirt .

He sighed and pointed at the bakery behind .

"Oh , finally here , thank you very much , Jongin ! Bye !" She then ran off .

Kai then frowned and walked off , "what a weird girl ... hey , she's going to the bakery ?" 

-

 

You were wearing your apron , so excited to bake the cake . 

"I'm baaaack !" Someone shouted when she stepped into the Bakery .

"O-Omo , Krystal noona !" 

"Krystal ?!" 

"Krystal unnie ?! Omo , you're back !"

"Finally , noona !"

*Who's that ?* You frowned and bowed to her . Everyone was so happy when she's back .

"A new member's here ? Welcome ~" She took your hand and shook it .

You looked at her blankly , "h-hi ?" 

"U-uhm , noona , she's not . She actually wanted to learn how to bake that cake ..." One of the staff pointed to the ripple ice-cream cake .

"You want to learn how to bake that cake ?" Krystal pointed at you .

You nodded your head shyly .

-

 

~ Deng ! ~ 

You quickly rushed to the kitchen , "it's done , Krystal ! Quick come here and help me !"

Krystal smiled and followed into the kitchen . You wore the gloves and slowly took the cake out . The sweet aroma filled the air in the kitchen . A contented smile form on your face . Finally , the cake's done . It's pretty . You finished up the decorations on the cake , hoping that Baekhyun will love it .

"Krystal , do you think my friend would like this ?" You asked Krystal as she's cleaning up the kitchen . She turned her head and looked at the cake then at you , "have confidence . If you think he will , he would ." 

You looked at the cake then at Krystal , "thank you for teaching me how to bake this cake !"

"Nope , glad that you made it ! I hope your friend will love this !" Krystal chirped happily , "right , you need a box .... Here !"

You both put the cake into the box and added some dry ice inside . You closed the box and looked at the time . 

"Oh , it's getting late now . I have to go ! See you next time ! Bye !" You took the box and hugged Krystal .

"See you next time and nice to meet you , Jinri ! Wish you luck ! Bye !" Krystal bade goodbye to you and you rushed out to board the bus to Baekhyun's house .

-

 

"Baekhyun-ah , we're going out now , bye !" Baekhyun's mum called out and closed the door .

Baekhyun was home alone as the rest of the family went for a 3 days , 2 nights trip to Jeju Island . He blasted his music in his room and went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water . He leaned onto the fridge , thinking about ... you ... Yes , you .

"Was I too harsh this morning ? No ? Yes ?" He asked himself .

"Aish , Choi Jinri , you're making me crazy ! Aish !" He ruffled his hair and slammed the cup down .

Then , the doorbell rang and made him jumped up a little . He walked to the door lazily and opened , "you guys forgot to take some--"

He stopped and his eyes widened , *is this true ?! She's here ?!*

You were covered with cold sweat and breathing heavily , looking at Baekhyun with a teary eyes , "h-hi ..." 

He softened as he saw the scratches on your arms and knees , "wh-what are you doing here in such an hour ?"

"I-I ... Baekhyuncanyoupleaseforgiveme ? I'msorryforeverythingthatmadeyousoangryatme ! Pleaseacceptthisthoughit'salreadymessedup ." You bowed 90 degrees , giving Baekhyun the cake . You bit your lips as the pain stung your skin when you stretched your arms out .

He looked at the box of cake that was clearly shown that it's messed up . 

"I-I know it's messed up ... It's o-okay if you don't want to a-accept it ..." You looked down at the ground and said , "i-i'm sorry f-for bothering you in such an hour ... b-bye ..."

You said and turned your back at him , ready to walk away . That moment , you thought that your hope was gone .

"Wait ." He grabbed your shoulder .

"Y-Yes ?" a little smile crept on your face , you sensed a little hope . You turned around and faced him .

"Give me that ." He pointed at the box .

You looked at the box and widened your eyes , "th-this ?!" 

"Is there anything that you want to give me there ?" He said in a "duh" tone .

"N-No , no there isn't . He-here , the c-cake ." You forced out the words .

"Cake ?" He raised a brow and took the box .

"Yes , i-"

"... Come on in . Let's share the cake ." He said in a spilt second and went back into the house .

"Sh-share the ... c-cake ?" You mumbled and smiled like an idiot yourself .

Baekhyun turned and saw you in your own "world" . He couldn't help but felt his heart race and a little smile was , "yah , if you're not coming in , i'm closing the door now ."

You snapped out of your thoughts and quickly ran inside , "here , i'm in ." 

Baekhyun settled himself down on the sofa and opened the box , revealing a cake ... a messed up cake . You stood aside , awkwardly , looking at him eating the cake . 

He looked up at you , "not gonna sit ?" 

"T-Thanks ..." You stuttered and sat down . You try to bend in your knee to keep out from Baekhyun's sight so that he wouldn't ask much .

He stopped looking and stood up . 

"I-It isn't g-good right ? Heh , if i-it is-isn't good , do-don't eat , it's o-okay ." You took the box up and said but Baekhyun took the box away from your hands and walked into the kitchen .

You looked at him weirdly and sat on the sofa awkwardly . 

Baekhyun went into the kitchen and get the first-aid kit out . He sat beside you and took out the oinment and stuff . You looked at him , "wh-what are you doing ?" 

He took your arms out and applied the oinment on the scratches . You jerked a little and winced abit , "y-yah , st-stop ... i'm fine .." 

He ignored you and continued to apply the oinment on your knees , making you wince again , "y-yah , stop ! It's painful ! I told you i'm fine !"

He looked up at you and leaned in closer to you , to the extend that you were only one inch apart . 

"Shut up or i'll kiss you ," he threatened and continue to treat your wound . 

Although he did that in like a split second , your heart was still pounding ten times faster . Your mind was so flustered . Your face was burning hot . Your body went jelly . 

"D-Don't th-think you can th-threaten me with j-just that s-sentence , Stupid Bac-" 

Your eyes widened . Your heart almost dropped till the lowest level of earth . His actions literally made you SHUT . UP . Till you realised his actions physically , you pushed him away , "y-yah ! Wh-why did you d-do t-t-that !"

"I told ya , don't try me ," he smirked and stood up , putting the oinment back into the kit and place it back into the kitchen .

You sat there , with your flustered mind , touching your lips . 

Ripple flavoured ice-cream cake . First kiss . 


=== hello . did i just updated ? O_O hehe hi ! and bye again .....

subscribe and comment ! Almost reaching 100 subbies !

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC <33

I always love you guys ;D ===