Let's Go to EXO Dorm !?

The Best Husband

Na young POV

“ so guys why are you in here “ said kai with death glare .

“ we are ..umm.ughh…” said the shortest one with thinking

“ did you spy me ?” said kai again with looking to the one with brown hair  

“its baekhyun hyung idea !” the brown hair blaming to the shortest one .so baekhyun glare at the brown hair  who pointing at him .

“ I-I’m sorry kai I didn’t mean to disturb you privacy “ said baekhyun  with face look down . I looked to the baekhyun guy .

“ hey  what your name “ I said still looked to the baekhyun guy .

“ha? m-me?” I giggled to his action but then he smiled

“I’m baekhyun imnida “ he introduce himself and the brown hair too

“I’m thehun imnida” I  looked at him . *are that lisp? So cute!!* I smiled widely

“ hello I’m na young imnida” I said with handshake with baekhyun, chanyeol and sehun . they smiled .

“ hey kai why you didn’t tell us that you have a beautiful wife” said chanyeol with grinning at me . I looked at kai .*same like me* I thought . kai looked at me .

“what ?” I snap back to the earth and found kai looked at me .  I really try my best to hide my blushing damn cheek but unfortunately kai see it and do you know what ?

Yeah of course he smirk . THAT SMIRK . this guy always have a way to annoys me . just great kai . REALLY GREAT. I looked away and trying to put my straight face .

“ really so kai is lied to you ?” I said with monotone . he’s friend nodding like a child . I smiled

“ its okay cause now you know me right ?” I said with smile sweetly to the guys and they blushing . Oh My GAWD they are so so adorable . I smiled and clapped my hands

“ hey you never told me that you have a cute friends here “ I said and looked at kai . kai just sighed then walked to the side of his friend

“ you really doesn’t know EXO don’t you” said kai and his friends looked at me with are-you-serious face.

“ y..yeah wae? Have a problem with that ?”  I said . they looked at pretty longer .

“ omo!? You must meet the other member so we can greet you together” said baekhyun with jump up and down while chanyeol have a gap in his mouth .

“ so the issue is right?” said sehun

“ what issue ?” I asked .

“ that you always going abroad and rarely in seoul” said sehun with smile amazement

“ ah that issue “ I said with nodding and silent . I can see chanyeol looking at sehun and sehun nodding while baekhyun looking at kai and me  . they planning something . in the blink of an eye baekhyun push kai and sehun open the doors while chanyeol…

“ come on lets go to the dorms !?” said chanyeol with take my hand and pull me away . sehun and baekhyun running after chanyeol and me . I just followed them with looking at kai .

“ ya! She’s my wife” said kai trying to get up and followed me but its too late I’m already in cars .

“hyung drive !?” sehun screams in my side . and I can see kai run after me and trying to stop his hyung .

“ya!ya!ya! come back here!!!” kai shout . I smiled widely seeing the stress kai .

“ yah! Its fun” I said with looking at sehun who looking at kai with laughed .

“ our destination is exo dorm so ladies please fasten your seat belts .” said chanyeol .

 

KAI POV

“ya!ya!ya! come back here!!!”  I shout still running . maybe you think I’m stupid trying to chase a car while I’m running . but I still trying you know . so I running to my car and followed them . I know my hyung is . they always want a girls in dorm to cook for them. Crazy hyung . and DANGER !?  I’m trying my best to not break or crush any cars . really.  So I called na young .

“ yeoboseyo ?” said na young

“ yah get out from their car , you can’t go to the dorm you hear me ?” I said still focus in traffic

“ wae?” aish chinca this girl

“I said no !? you doesn’t know my hyung they are dangerous” I said with ruffled my hair

“ I don’t care” said na young .

“what?” I shocked heard her answer .

“ I said I don’t care “ she repeat it again .

“ y-Yah! I’m you husband remember” I said

“ future husband “ she corrected

“ whatever, so know get out from their car now!?” I said . this girl is getting my nerve .

“ and what? You will take me home , no way I prefer with them “ said na young.

“ yah! Liste…” and beep beep beep beep . . she turned off her phone .

 

Na young POV

I’m already in their dorm . I’m still remember what kai told me about . I’m looking at the apartment

“ let’s go “ said sehun with opening the doors for me . I walking to hall and they lead me to the elevator .

“ so nayoung-ssi how old are you?” said chanyeol with looking at me

“ 17” I said

“ boyfriend?” said sehun

“doesn’t have “ I said again

“ do you like kai ?” okay this is weird . I looked at baekhyun who waiting my answer .

I sighed “ I will try” I said with looked at the floor . why this people suddenly asking me ? maybe he have a exgirlfriend who broke his heart .pathetic.

“ so you don’t like kai ?” said sehun . I looked at him .

“ how do you think?” I asked

“ I.. I don’t know“ said sehun with looked at his hyung .

“ I’m still doesn’t know , this is the first time I have a relationship with a man “ I said with looked at sehun , baekhyun and chanyeol and looked down again .

“okay we trust you “ said chanyeol . I looked up to see his face .

“ please keep our kai” said baekhyun . I turned to him and smile but deep down I really can’t say it .

“ thank you na young-ssi” said sehun with gentle smile. This is not right . they are can’t just believe in a minute .what are this people ? .and with that the elevators door is open revealing a man standing in front with sweat all over on his body .

“ yah! “

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello guys! I know I'm late for update . you know school , there is so much test maybe it's because I'm a Third grade in high school so thats why in march or april maybe I can't update . really mianhae >.<  and by the way thank you so much for

nana521

marissakim

sharonlin0118

Thank you for subscribe my story /bow/ and don't forget to comment okay...^^