Meetings with the EXO-K

The Best Husband

Author POV

“yah” said kai standing in front of elevator door .

“ woah, that’s fast “ said chanyeol amazement .

“ hyung why you make me like this  and na young did you just turn off your phone don’t ever do that again “ said kai and take na young hand and stormed out from the elevator .

“ kai” said na young with soft voice . kai stops in track and turned to see na young .

“ let’s just go to the dorm “ said na young but kai still stood there . na young sighed and touch kai hand .

“ I will be safe cause you with me right ?” said na young looked at kai eyes . that’s make kai hearts melted .and kai looked away with blushing face . his hyung  . I mean all his hyung and sehun is watching that’s scene .

“ yah! don’t make romantic scene in here !” said Suho hyung

“ yeah that’s right kai its make me envy” said chanyeol with looked at baekhyun while baekhyun just silent and looked at his dongsaeng

“ na young-ssi please take care my hyung nae!?” said sehun with grinning .

“nae…” said na young with smiled while kai just standing looking at na young happy  face . then looked at his hyung who give him thumbs up .

“ hey you said you didn’t know EXO do you ?” said kai with looked at his hyung . na young nodding and kai  release his grip from na young then walk towards his hyung .

“ hyung lets greet her “ said kai .  they are walking in front of na young and ..

“ we are EXO-K imnida” said them in unison then bow  . na young  flinched with the sudden greetings and bow back .

“ so that’s the exo things , exo-k it’s your group “ said na young looking at exo-k faces .

“ yeah ! and we have our album with another EXO “ said chanyeol with grinning . na young just stood in front of them .

“ its EXO-M for mandarin , they are in China “ said sehun . na young  nodding understand .

“ annyeong I’m suho imnida” said suho smile sweetly at na young .

“ and I’m D.O imnida” said D.O with o_o face .

“annyeong  I’m na young imnida” said na young with smile .

“ na young ? Lee na young “said suho with large eyes .

“y-yes its me “ said na young

“wah daebak!” said D.O

“yah! you why you didn’t told me that your wife is a princess from choi family” said suho trying to punch kai but he dodge it .

“ you didn’t ask” said kai .and they are playing the jokes.

“I’m sorry for their behavior “ said D.O with bow and baekhyun followed .

“ah gwenchana “ said na young again .

“aannndd… this na young-ssi “ suho handed a tickets to na young  .

“ what is this ?” said na young stared at the tickets and read the words .

“EXO-K Showcase and Fans greeting “ said na young  softly  still holding the tickets .

“ its our showcase , you can bring your friends in here “ said kai besides na young . na young looked up to kai . their face is just a few centimeters away .

“ oh thank you “ said na young  with smiled and looked away  .

“ naah it’s wedding present “said D.O with looking at kai who blushing . na young just smiled

“ its already dinner time , do you want to come over for dinner with us na young-ssi ?” said suho opening the door . before na you can answer suho offer kai already hold na young hands and pull na young into exo dorm .

 

Na young POV

 

I really don’t know what happen with this guy , but maybe its just my feeling that we really do much skinship now . he hold my hand again .

“ I think that’s a yes “ said suho behind me . I turned to them and smile . D.O going to the kitchen while suho , chanyeol , baekhyun and suho going to the living room . I looked at kai then at my hand . kai followed my stared and he blushing but didn’t release his grip .

“ hei…” I said feeling awkward . kai turned to see me  I just looked away try my best to not blushing .

“ c-can you release your hand..i-I can’t he-help your h-hyungs “ damn. I shuttered .waee!!! aisshh this is embarrassing  the hell out me . and kai release his hand then walking away with didn’t say a single WORDS!!  Okay that it he’s still the same . the arrogant and annoying kai . it’s just me who think he chances but it’s damn wrong . I’m leaving and walked toward to the kitchen to found D.O bring the food .

“ here , can you bring this “ said D.O  , I nodded  but when I about bring the food .

“ na young-ssi please take care of our kai “ said D.O with looking at me . okay…that’s the third time I hear that .

“ yeah I will “ I said with smile . but D.O still looking at me . and he sighed .

“  I know what you thinking know “ he said with put the tea in the glass . I’m still look calm .

“ kai is…yeah maybe you may find he sweet but in another  day or time he can became so cold “ said D.O  I listened

“ but the really him is so fragile , his hearts is still fragile na young-ssi “ said D.O that’s make me looked up to him .

“ he…he  have a tragic love “ said D.O and looked at me . I stunned with what D.O saying . he looked at me and smile weakly .

“ that’s why you can’t mad at him just because he didn’t say anything to you “ he said that make me wided my eyes and looked at him with surprise face .

“y-you how ?” I asked . he smile and looked at the living room

“ its just his mask to cover the wounded hearts” he said with softly more like a whisper . I looked at him and he looked at me but then looked away

“ you..”

“ I’m his best friends  “ he said with walking away with the glass . I watched him leaving the kitchen and I’ am alone . I sighed . then looked at ceiling I close my eyes  what D.O said is still echoed in my mind. Now everyone believe that kai loves me . what a good actress he is . I walked with the food in my hand and kai looking at me . I put down the food on the table . I put kai bowl and fill it with rice and bring him the water .

“ aigoo so envy I want a wife too” said suho with pout . while kai just rolled his eyed .

“yeah yeah if you have a girl just get married with her “ said kai with dug his mouth with rice .

“ huuh..what a dream is that “ said suho with eating . while another members playing their pranks . I got a phone when I looked at the called ID its kwangmin .

“ yeoboseyo?”  I said with stood up and excused myself . I can feel kai looking at me but I just shrugged it off .

“ noona in a chrismast holiday we will come to seoul “ said kwangmin with happy tone

“ wah chinca “ I said with smile

“ neh noona don’t forget to pick me up “ said kwangmin

“ me too me too” said youngmin

“ neh “ I laughed

“where we in seoul we can do the job “ said youngmin in serious tone . I nodding

“ yeah I know “ I said with  leaned my body on the wall .

“ okay noona we got a go byee~” said the twins . I smiled

“neh bye~” I looked at my phone and turned my head just to see kai standing in front of leaned his body just like me .

“what ?” I said looked at his eyes .

“ is it auntie ?” said kai

“ nah…its someone else “ I said turned my body .

“ who is he?” said kai with….mad?

“ wae you jealous with your own future brother in law?” I said with smirk but he just looked at me but his eyes become warm . we stay like that with silent . but the silent is comfortable .

“ let’s just allow me to take you home “ he said with holding my hands and pull me out . I looked at his back and without I know I smiled .

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello !? okay today double update + long update hehe^^

and thank you to

EunEun228

Fishy2915

for subscribe my story really really thank you

ang keep comment and subscribe guys its really means a lot !?

and to khunnie_0624 : thank you for coment my story  /bow/

bye bye ~