3

The Best Husband

 

Kai POV

 

My eyes getting wider because that girls says something so unexpected . if you see me like this you will absolutely shock with my eyes . maybe I look like D_O. ok this is really serious no ing kidding me . are this girl crazy or she lied about know me .

"oh ! look is choi na young " the girl said behind me . *what? so she famous too ?*

" yeah I already see her  aigooo she really beautiful neh " the other girl said . *of course my future wife must beautiful *

" ah...I envy her. she beautiful , smart and rich what she doesn't have ?" the first girl said  .* huh ! its cause you don’t know her really is *. I scoffed

“ I know we envy her , but I heard she really like to go abroad and rarely in Seoul” said the other. * What !? rarely in seoul are she live in another country? That why he doesn’t know me !*

“ neh I heard that too” they nodded.*so my future wife is someone who like travel huh?*  with that I walk pass them and flying my smirk and I heard giggle in my back . I doesn’t realize that my mom is already in front of me .until she pinch my ear .

"ow! uma..its hurts!?" I said with pull her hands of from my ear

“ yah remember behave !” she said with stern voice . I just nodded my head understood and begin walk in the room . my father is already talking with someone . I bet he is na young dad . my mom pulled me to sit in front na young . I see her looking at me then looked away with bored face like I’m nothing . hello I’m in here don’t you dare looked away . I clenched my teeth with angry . this is the first time a girl I mean yeah she is a GIRL and she bored with me already!!seriously!? I heard my father cleared throat . I looked at my father .

“ you must be already know about this right ?” said na young father with looked at me with smile . I just looked away . I hate this arranged married . “ neh appa” I heard na young said muttered something that I can’t heard it.

“ can we ?” I heard my father said and laughed . okay this is gonna take my precious time . I take out my phone and texted sehun .

To thehun

From ykai

 

Hey dude I’m sorry I think I can’t make in time to come .

 

 I send it and looked at na young who texted someone too . with serious face but cute? . maybe shes not bad . I heard my phone vibrate and I opened the mail .

 

To ykai

From thehun

 

What wrong?

 

I really wanna tell him everthing but I can't text him . its feels not right.

 

To thehun

From ykai

 

I will tell you in dorm

 

My parents so spirit up with this married. Its make me yawn .my phone vibrate again .

 

To ykai

From thehun

 

Yah! That soo man want to met you this night

 

I gasped and made everyone in the room look at me. I just smile sheepishly and texted sehun.

 

To thehun

From ykai

 

What!? Tell him I have family meeting .

 

I looked worried at my phone. That old man really can’t make my life peaceful even just a minute .

 

To ykai

From thehun

 

Ok

 

With that I felling little calm. I rubbed my palm thinking about sehun text . if I said to soo man that I getting married I’m death . but if I don’t said I must hide this married from everyone that must be pain in . I’m not realize that na young kick my legs until she step it .I bite my lips so can't scream .

I looked at her with death glare , she just scoffed .

“ are you crazy ?” I said with sending he death glare .

“ I’m already called you idiot” she said. I just silent too angry with her .

“ hey…” she called me but I ignore it .

"so you really want another step again ?" she smirk at me .

“what” I said with glare . she looked at me long enough to make my patience gone .

“ nothing” she looked away . this girl really .

“ oh look at them are they cute?” said my mom with twinkle on her eyes and smile ear to ear . I rolled my eyes seeing my mom .

“ kai can you take na young to dance , I think its almost the time .” my mom nudged at me . I just growled and lazily sit up and walking out the room with na young trailing behind me .

“ you really wanna dance?” asked na young while seeing the crowd . I looked at her then smirk.

“what? You can’t dance my lady?” I said with smirk . she just rolled her eyes then walk over .

“ so you can angry to ?” I said then looked at her . she glared at me .

“ I’m a human not like you monkey” she scoffed at me .

“hey this y monkey is your future husband”  I said.

“yeah I pity my self”she said I rolled my eyes . we just standing in crowd .standing side by side. I looked at her .her flawless face . I don’t realize she already look at me . with questioned face.

“ what?” * crap!*

“hm?” * really why I’m staring at her ?* I think another word to came ot but its stopped in my throat..

“nothing” I looked away and walk over to the garden .that is what I could only say .for god sake's this is must be my mistake . what happened to me ?

 

Na young POV

 

“ what” I said with looked at him with questioned face. I can see his face became shock .

“hm?” he hummed himself and looked away .

“nothing” he said then leave me alone in the crowd . tsk.what a pain . in time I became bored with the crowd and leave that room until my eyes catch something . I stopped my track then squinted my eyes . that man standing in the middle of the crowd is Choi Kyu Ha !?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello :D  long time not writing this story .btw I chance my style of witing ^0^

keep comment and fighting~